CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

No URL's Match the Screenshots? Part II

As promised, another undoctored screenshot WITH the URL that The Improper Adoptee claims does not exist. There's such a boatload more, I think I might crash some of those older Pee Cee's out there if I posted them all in one blog post. I hope you've all upgraded, and not to Vista, because even this image is large. (I don't use Windows, and I sure won't use a PC even it pretends to be as fast and stable as my computers here.)

This is a big one, so I'll leave this screenshot and Improper Adoptee's so-called lack of evidence to speak for itself.

This is the URL/link: http://bastardette.blogspot.com/2008/08/genetics-and-american-life-leagues.html



0 Comments and Feedback: