CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Wasn't the First One She Stalked, Bullied and Harassed.

Before I begin this entry, I'd like to repeat to The Improper Adoptee:
STOP HARASSING, CYBERBULLYING
and THREATENING ME.

I've asked you over 50 times since this year began. STOP.
Any legal action that results from your abuse will most likely include your other victims, not only me. Yes, there's others who are interested in taking legal action. Please stop now, before you go too far and you don't get the results you seem to believe you're going to get.





As you can see, she threatened John here with cyberstalking. She told him the same load of crap she told me. Note the date, too. February 2008. After she didn't get anywhere with John, she moved onto me. She began harassing me in March 2008. I don't think that is a coincidence at all.

There's a boatload more. Not a rowboat, an ocean liner. This will prove I've never lied, and the libel is all on The Improper Adoptee's blog. SHE IS A CYBERSTALKER. I am a Gatherer of Evidence.

Does anyone recognize this type of bashing? It's exactly the same accusations she used towards me, right down to calling him a poser and saying he probably abuses animals. She doesn't even change her method of abuse, she just moves from victim to victim. Each victim is always a "Pro-Adoption" troll, poser and "knows they've been beat." She always brings up a womanizer, as she just accused me of most likely being a man, and she always calls the victims ugly in appearance. She even calls the user who posted above John ugly. She ripped apart everybody in the topic, actually. I'll post the thread in it's entirety. It's getting prepped.

I've mentioned before that StepFord Child liked to claim she was having her supposed boyfriend put "native american death curses" on us. She'd post it now and then, to whomever it was she was furious with. Here she is claiming "it's time" to have her "bf" put a curse on "edge," an adoptee (the one she calls a crack dealing pimp), and then she "LMAO's" about what she claims supposedly happened to the last person this native american boyfriend put his death curse on. She'd sent me messages with the Subject: LMAO and the Body: Death curse on you bitch! I guess that's how her Native American boyfriend does death curses these days. No more old fashioned spells, these days it's a simple email or Myspace message!
*twirls finger at side of head*



She's done this many times. It's her way of trying to instill fear and negativity on the other person, because negativity is what she lives with day in and day out. Claiming her boyfriend is a shaman, or just an American Indian (she claims French Canadian sometimes) doesn't justify telling people to drop dead, die of cancer, die in wars, and of course, die from native american death curses.
"I am part Native American myself and have studied (although not extensively) and I have never heard of Native Americans putting curses on people. Please talk to a spiritualist about this or a true Shamen. If you need to cleanse and clear negative energy from your aura or your home you can use white light and crystals........if you have any more questions please feel free to e-mail me. Some people just get caught up in the power of negative thinking and then their lives seem to take a dive for the worse."



Sounds familiar again, yes?



Read the comments she has been leaving me. The last few are proof that she is going for the gold ring of abuse, or just losing any control she had at all, if any. StepFord Child, GO AWAY.

Insanities on the Internets!: The Improper Adoptee Comments and Comments…

2 Comments and Feedback:

The Improper Adoptee said...

I'm about to find out who you are. And if you are or have ANYTHING TO DO WITH D THEN ANOTHER RESTRAINING ORDER WILL BE OUT ON YOU AND HIM-DID IT TWICE WILL DO IT AGAIN, AND THE POLICE HERE ARE VERY FAMILLIAR WITH HIM-AND SOMEONE ELSE I HAVE A RESTRANING ORDER ON TOO-WHO ARE YOU FREINDS WITH SPOOKIE? GC, NB, SR, LN, RC, NY, HY, HY'S FREIND K, KB, BB, RBM, TM,CH,LS,EC, BM, MF, DH AND HIS MEAN WIFE,? OR OTHER PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE OR WHO I KNOW PERSONALLY? I HAVE TOLD A COUPLE OF PEOPLE HERE THE NAME OF MY BLOG SO...IT WOULD BE EASY TO HAVE THEM GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU. YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN BY THEIR INITIALS AND I WILL FIND OUT WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. AND GEE, WHY DIDN'T NB CALL ME BACK YET? IS SHE ALL SCARED NOW? YOUR EVIL GIG IS ALMOST UP, AND I AM PRESSING CHARGES BIGTIME. I HAVE PROOF THAT I WAS ATTACKED FIRST AND VICTIMIZED ON MY SPACE BY YOU AND BY THOSE IN THE FORUMS, AND I WILL HAVE THOSE IN THAT FORUM INVESTIGATED TOO TO SEE IF THEY ARE WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE. IF NOT I AM SUEING FOR FRAUD AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE TOO. I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE, AND IF YOU LIVED HERE OR YOU DO NOW. OR IF I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY. AND FOR PUBLISHING PRIVATE INFO WHEN I NEVER PUBLISHED ANY INFO ABOUT YOU. SO YOU ARE SCREWED. I hope the Johnny Agency sues you for putting their name on yoru my space and saying you work for them while you are terrorizing people all over the internet. THAT IS YOUR FAULT AND HOW YOU ABUSED AMY GERSHOM ULB IS YOUR FAULT TOO AND YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT LEGALLY AS WELL.WE DO HAVE PROOF YOUR MY SPACE GROUP WAS REMOVED BECAUSE YOU WERE ABUSING ME AND AMY REMEMBER?

Veraciousness, Inc. said...

You're at home typing, YELLING. Calm yourself down. CAPS LOCKS doesn't make for easy reading.

I'm REALLY HAPPY that I have NO IDEA what you're talking about. I somehow get the feeling that you harass your neighbors. I always assumed you only bullied and acted nuts towards others online, but this comment you left leads me to believe that you cross the line with people face to face. You seem to have a problem with the people living on your street, possibly in the entire town. I really don't want anything to do with you. I want you to remove the libel, the defamatory posts and the image that you used without permission, and move on.

Johnny Agency won't be suing me anytime soon. We've been friends since high school, and then we went to college together. We also worked together previously at an ad agency in Manhattan. He owns his own agency now. The only one he'd be suing is you, actually.

You seem to forget that you inflicted emotional abuse on me. Have you already forgotten all about every cruel and hateful word you typed while my father was in ICU and almost died? I didn't.

Your post here is psychotic rantings. I do believe you have some sort of mental illness, which is why I ask that you stop this already. Something is clearly wrong with you. You DID harass and abuse me, yet you don't even seem to acknowledge anything you did. You abused other people, including the supposedly untouchable people, adopted people. You are the adoptee hater. Maybe it's because you hate yourself. That's why I suggested you read the books on controlling anger, and why I said sincerely that you should speak to a therapist, a psychologist or a counselor who deals with anger, loss and abuse.

I'm not afraid of you. You can stop threatening me.

I'd not dare have any of "your people" get in touch with me. You'd be breaking the law. I have told you to not contact me, or John, via phone.