CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Improper Adoptee Comments and Comments…

…and my reply is,
STOP HARASSING, CYBERBULLYING
and THREATENING ME.









The Improper Adoptee said...
You are a terrosist and this is over. I have printed out everything on this blog, comments that were sent to me, Amy and others, and I am taking all of it to the courthouse here. The police will hack your account too. You have tortured, TORTURED, innocent people, have done nothing just to try to get them to hate me. This also proves all I have written about you is true, and that you are seriously mentally ill and your illness causes you to hurt innocent people. For all the lies you tell about me, you act a million times worse than how you say I do. So that means that you condone the behaviour you lie and say I excert. Everyone in cahoots with you, and I know one of my neighbors is, are all going to have charges pressed against them. The police will hack your account to. You have tortured, TORTURED, innocent people, who have done nothing just to try to get them to hate me. This also proves all I have written about you is true, and that you are seriously mentally ill and immature and your illness and lack of maturity causes you to hurt innocent people. You have NO buisness acting this way just because I chose not to respond to an email you wrote me on my space-AND I HAVE A RIGHT TO FEEL HOW I FEEL ABOUT ADOPTION AND IT IS UP TO YOU TO ACT MATURELY ABOUT IT NOT GO AROUND ACTING PYSCHOTIC AND VERBALLY ABUSING KALI, TERESA, AMY, CASSI, AND OTHERS. WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IS AGAINST THE LAW. You seem to think you are untouchable you arrogant bully, but you are a hater and you will pay for it legally. I don't care if I have to get the FBI involved. I WILL. I am calling the Boston office this afternoon. Gee, I wonder if you will post this comment. LOL.
December 1, 2008 11:12 AM



Of course I'll post it. I'm not you. I don't censor and hide the truth.

The police don't "hack" accounts. You need to pull out your wallet, which is what I want you to do. I don't want to pay for this, lady. You'll pay. You started it; you typed the very first lies and posted them, and you started the horrid chain of events to led to this. You are the one who decided to post all over MySpace about me with your libel, and you know that is a fact. I am sorry you are a disturbed woman. I can tell you need serious therapy. It's all no excuse for the abuse and harassment. It's no excuse fore the libel you spread for so many months, when all I did was ask you over and over to stop. I knew you were mentally ill when I first helped you out. Why do you think I kept having MySpace delete the cruel topics made about you by group members? Why do you think I helped you? I helped you and I stuck up for you many times. You are the one who was too paranoid to see who I really was, and that I was who you originally said I was, a friend. You then turned nuts and started posting topics about me, and posting bulletins, making groups. All that because I asked you why you didn't reply? I had no idea you'd flipped your lid, Improper Adoptee/IA/StepfordChild. Remember I asked what was wrong in your adoption group? You claimed I posted harassing posts. Why did you lie? We'd exchanged a few messages, and then you went silent. What was I to think? I didn't know you had already created some delusion about a fake adoptee story! You then began the defamatory posts. All you did was insist that it was your right to keep doing it. You insisted I was a pro-adoption troll, and that you had to spread all these lies to help others. Well, this is the bed you made and you will have to lie in it, your bed of lies. You'll be shooting yourself in the foot, and it's fine with me. I'll be more than happy to comply with anything your state police want, because I have everything documented that you ever did, and I have it from DAY ONE.

ADDITIONAL: I'm not the only one who has saved your abuse. You abused so many people, in adoption groups and in animal groups, groups to help animals and groups just to talk about animals, and you even went and crossed the line once or twice in a veg* group. You left a trail. You have your small handful of supporters, your naivé cyberpals, but I have hundreds. Add to that, I've been online since 1992, 1993 actively within online communities, and I have actual humans who can and will back up my character, online and offline, people who met me online in January through the summer of 1993 and still know me today. They will all be character witnesses, since they know me better than you and your 4 puppets.
---

I don't give a shit about your adoption or how you feel about your adoption. I'm sorry, but I don't. You're a nut job, a stranger and a cyberbullying stalker. I don't care if you have mental problems because you were adopted. I don't care about adoption even half as much as all of you do. Why would I? I am not adopted, I've not adopted and I'm not connected in any way to adoption. I only agree about certain issues, and I completely disagree with almost every word you type.

I don't care about how you feel about adoption. I said it over 50 times, it has nothing to do with adoption.

What I have done is not against the law. I simply stood up for myself against a cruel cyberbully — YOU — finally, after many, many months. You're twisted and bent out of shape because I posted the screenshots with links/URL's to the abuse you posted to me and others.

At least I am not a bigot, racist, and anti-Semitic. You are all three.*

You're the bully, and you were even the bully when it came to animal rights. I have that evidence as well. That's where you'll be putting salt on your foot and shoving in your mouth. You bashed, berated, bullied, antagonized, harassed, went on hateful tirades and had psychotic outbursts towards people over not agreeing with their version of animal advocacy. You don't enforce your views when it comes to Amy**, but you sure did when it came to Marley. How curious that was, that you chose one supposed friend to stab in the back, yet let another friend slide while she salivates over bacon and eggs. That doesn't seem fair, but you've not been fair ever, not that I've ever seen.

You've said cruel, hurtful things to Raine, knowingly. You said them to hurt her personally. You said mean, cruel and hurtful things to Lisa-Marie, and you laughed about doing it. You then called her a slut. You bashed apart EVERYBODY in all the adoption groups actually, yet you claim you were the poor, helpless victim, the adoptee who was alone and attacked by phony trolls. You try to claim that all these adopted people are not adopted, that they are faking it, or they are really adopted parents pretending to be happy adoptees, so it can fit your sick story and agenda of abuse. No one sees how evil and cruel that is?

I was asked to help get you removed from the adoption groups by "ADOPTION SEARCH ANGEL." (Because I was a moderator of two of the largest groups on Myspace, and it was well-known you were sending out Bulletin about me, bashing and libeling me…and I had reported you for violating Myspace TOS) Before that, I knew nothing about those groups. Having me brought in really ticked you off. You went OUT OF YOUR MIND. She found me via Google, you know. Your hate posts were public and Google's bot grabbed all of it. Why can't you just admit to me and to yourself that because an adoptee, who did get to reunite with her family, asked me to come into adoption groups to get you under control (because she knew I moderated a few groups and knew I could contact MySpace faster than the form provided on the site—I have volunteer status for helping control abuse on the website/social network due to my downtime at my job and my computer skills; I'm able to help control bullying, abuse, trolling, and users who are using the site for far worse) is what really got you set off and on this mission of madness? Or that is due to my friend being awell-adjusted adoptee who is happy with her life, and I naively asked you about her situation prior to knowing about your mental status?


Why didn't you just stop when I asked you in MARCH? June? Sept? You claim to have burned to CD every word I sent. Then you have record of every time I requested of you to remove all your libelous comments, all your defamatory postings. You, too, have copies of all the times I asked you to please Cease and Desist. You have record of the cordial messages where I simply ask you to stop harassing me because I am dealing with far more serious things in my life. You have the proof that shows the truth, the fact that I sternly requested that you take down your libel, because I was not going to tolerate you blogging about me while I just sit back and take it, that eventually I would have to do something to shut you up, to shut you down. You also have the proof that shows that all you did after each message I sent was laugh and take pleasure in what you were doing. Once my father was diagnosed with cancer, and I really had no tolerance for your sick games any longer, you responded to my request by laughing hysterically and saying it was a lie made up to try to get you to stop bullying me! Some of your hysterical laughter, which you left as comments within your blog entries, is now conveniently deleted. Did you make sure to burn all of that to CD as well?

You had a choice, and you chose to cyberbully me. I have a right to stand up for myself and show people the bullying with screenshots and facts.

Let me know how that FBI thing works out for you. You watch too much TV.

Do whatever you say you're going to do, bully. I know you're mentally ill. I can tell. I can also see a calculated person, one who knows what she is doing, a mentally ill person who is methodically bullying another person. That's a whole different animal. You're a nutter, but you're lucid enough to know you're abusing people.

The Improper Adoptee said...





Well, LMAO, YOU started it, the police WIll hack your account per court order, you are bullying many people and I am flat broke and have no money, so good luck with that one. Get over yourself and your neurosis spookie. You are a threat to everyone in America and you will pay for it. And get therapy for your rejection phobia. Abusing people is NOT the way to deal with it. You act like a sociopath and you need a psychiatrist. I will see you get one too as I am going to sue you personally and the Johmnny Agenmcy because of you, if it exists-I am about. Either apologize like you should and a mature person would and take down your abusive material or pay. It's up to you. Oh and btw, it is NOT illegal to post things you posted on your my space you fool or your IP number because it was gotten by legal means. Duh. LOL.

December 1, 2008 2:48 PM

Delete
The Improper Adoptee said...





I will see you get one too as I am going to sue you personally and the Johnny Agency because of you, if it exists-I am about*.
*to find out

December 1, 2008 2:54 PM

Delete
Veraciousness, Inc. said...





You just made a VERY BIG MISTAKE.

That phone call was documented and can be used against you in a court of law. You have harassed a person via telephone. Threatening Johnny Agency for no reason, via telephone, was insane of you to do.

I suggest you remove all references to Johnny Agency—the address and phone number—and stop calling him immediately. Your friends will agree with this suggestion. You have put yourself in a very hot seat.

December 1, 2008 4:16 PM


Okay, well, I'm glad you're laughing once again, IA, because I don't see what's so funny about any of this. First you abuse me for months on Myspace, then you move your abuse to Blogger and now you have stepped up to using the telephone. You know I listened to your message you left on the answering machine, and you didn't sound very calm at all. Add to that the fact that you're severely paranoid, thinking that one of your neighbors is "in cahoots" with me, tells me you're in the manic mode of bipolar. I'll just let you cycle and hopefully you'll calm down and stop this crap.

Laughing isn't going to get your anywhere. You've been laughing the whole time, since you began bullying me, and while you bullied the others. You tormented all of us, but most of all, you tormented me. You weren't hurt to see your own posts reposted. That's all I did; take screenshots and repost your work. Document your past harassment. You were only upset that I didn't let you crush me and my spirit. You are angry that I stood up for myself. You shouldn't be, because that's something you are fighting for, isn't it?

The Improper Adoptee said...





No, the only mistake is my giving the incorrect number for him to call me back-It is new and I couldn't remember the last 4 digits right-but I will call back...you state you work there-SO YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT-you are harrassing me and Amy from work, or from wherever it is in Valley Stream that you are-and you and that company, if it is a company and I will find out, can get in trouble for that-AND SO CAN YOU FOR LYING ABOUT WHERE YOU WORK WHEN YOU ARE ABUSING PEOPLE FROM ANOTHER IP THAT ISN'T WHERE YOU RESIDE-YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HARASS AMY AND HER HUSBAND-THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING TO DO AND CAN TOTALLY PROVE IT-DO YOU THINK THEY ARE JUST GOING TO TAKE THIS? HA. HA. HA. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE LEGALLY FOR ALL OF THIS. I JUST CAN'T WAIT.(and money or no money I can sue you still and I will)

December 1, 2008 4:54 PM


Delete
Veraciousness, Inc. said...





7411.

I don't work at offices, EVER. I have worked out of my home since 1997. It's called telecommuting. You've never heard of a home office, Timbuktu, a FAX machine, phone and internet all flawlessly working together as if you were in the office with other employees? At the other job, the one you cannot reach, I've "sat in" on meetings. Amazing, is it not?

John of Johnny Agency wants his information removed from your site immediately, or action will be taken by the company. I'd comply. He's not involved. His agency is in the city. You're doing shabby detective work. Leave him out of your game.

And no, I can't get into trouble for lying about where I work even if I was lying on a MySpace profile. That's the silliest thing I've heard all day. But no, I'm not lying about my profile information.

If Amy didn't create the blog, prove it. I'll remove her information. Yours will replace it unless you remove ALL the personal information. ALL OF IT.

I'M NOT YOUR PUPPET.
December 1, 2008 5:56 PM

The Improper Adoptee said...





LOL, you are probably really a guy. Or an angry gay man who hates all women. (I know gay guys like that) That would make SO much sense. You are full of hate, nothing but hate and you are violent and no the laws don't protect you for that. Well since you know the last four digits I gave by mistake you lunatic that gives me clues about who you are or who you know-the cops and the court can find out real quick anyway-I will let them contact you-calling that number for the Johnny Agency and giving the correct number is not going to happen because you are psychotic-I know so much more but I am not telling you!!(But you will find out).And oh yoeah, I did not make this blog and if you post personal info about me, Blogger will sue you too. God you new yorkers ARE the biggest peices of scum shit on earth! It's true what everyone says!!!

December 1, 2008 8:42 PM


Uuh, okay, yes, we New Yorkers are scum...that would include Teresa Marie Thompson, you realize. *rolls eyes*
Where you originated from doesn't count; it's like how you come from Florida, then CT, now MA. She's a New Yorker now. You just called her scum shit. You realize I didn't take anything you said seriously, yes? Especially that last immature part about New yorkers. How idiotic.

I'm violent...as a dead tree, yes, I am that violent. I save animals, and even insects sometimes. I'm sooo very violent. I help strangers, and I've helped to stop violence between strangers. I'm thinking that your psychic abilities need serious polishing. Brush up, please. I didn't take anything you said seriously.

I know the whole number. I heard your entire message. Messages can be played over the phone, you know. You left a number in the message, but it showed up on Caller ID. I was given the number, and did a lookup. You called at 3:24PM EST using Sprint Spectrum L.P. out of Harwich, MA. I know everything now.

Please stop harassing me.

John said to remove his personal information and leave him out of it, or he'll have to take legal action. He will. You're screwing with his business. Since there is NO connection to blogging and working for him, you have a choice—remove the information he asked be removed, since it is not relevant to this, or be served. I work from home, on Long Island, and he is in the city. That's quite clear. I have a 23 month old here, and I am with him all day and night. Use your brain. My son doesn't go into the city to an office.

Blogger won't sue me for anything. Go read your own blog, Marilyn. I think you forgot what you began it with—a blog entry about other people, including me. Read further and you'll find many entries you typed about me, long before I was even aware of your cruel online behavior beyond MySpace.

Have a good night.

Stop harassing me. Stop posting libel. REMOVE the LIBEL. Cease and Desist.

p.s. Your message is creepy.
You're a creepy stalker.


(One of her friends should tell her it's time to shut up and stop. I'm serious. This is not even funny.)


*Bigot, racist, anti-Semitic. Yes, you are all three. You've tried to claim you use your crude comments as examples, but we who know you know you have a dislike for anyone who isn't white, native american or like you. You consistently make the most rude and derogatory comments about the Jewish religion, and you pretend to know the Jewish prayer books and all things sacred, but you don't, because you actually thought, and still think that the Talmud is an evil book, and you mocked the Talmud (תַּלְמוּד). You research like a paranoid imbecile. you seek the worst in everything. The Talmud is the Torah, the Oral Torah. How does that make it evil? the word literally means "study." IA are you aware or in denial for the sake of trying to put jews down, that the Talmud is a central text of Rabbinic Judaism, second only to the Hebrew Bible in importance? That would mean that the entire Jewish religion is evil. You dwelled on the Talmud for days. The least you could have done is gotten your facts straight with some proper research, not anti-semite websites. Your references were as good as looking up African-American history on the Aryan Nations (AN) website, or even information on Jews.

You wrote a poem about slaves, purposely to upset two people in the adoption group you posted it in. You then claimed it was an example of adoption. Not one of those adoptees, and all of them were adopted, agreed. Three of those people are on your "HIT LIST" and you offended them, since they are black. One is half black. Everyone called you a racist. No one was amused by your analogy and no one agreed with you; that the poem was to show oppression of adoptees. Everyone felt it showed your racism. You don't like black people. You have made derogatory remarks towards them so many times, and then claimed elsewhere, "OH, I love black people, I have black friends." Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? In one of your comments, towards a man you could only see from a 1/4" thumbnail image, that is black, you called him a "crack dealing pimp." You only called him one because he is black. You posted much more racist spew towards him, and not because he is an ADOPTEE, but because of his skin color. 


There are many other examples I can pull from Myspace threads and post, and I can post the actual topics, word for word, but I think I made my point clear. You're not the compassionate person you claim to be. You have posted some of the most hateful and cruel words anyone has ever posted in public forums.


UGH!!! SHE DOESN'T COMPREHEND ENGLISH.





The Improper Adoptee said...





I never lived in CT-what a liar you are! And Teresa lives in PA-and I meant NYC you drool fool. And what you write about me doesn't make me mad like you want it too-it just makes me laugh at you because you are immature as and pathetic as hell. You are aslo unbeleiably irrational and Bellvue never should of let you out. I'mnot even going to look at your psychotic rampange you call a blog anymore. No one reads it anyway, because no one cares about you. I'll let authorites look at it. And cute blog you made about the BSE Mothers. I hope they sue you from here to hell.

December 2, 2008 9:00 AM

Delete
Veraciousness, Inc. said...





You don't know when to STOP, do you?

Did you not see the giant STOP sign and the warning, the request to CEASE and DESIST, yet again? When will you learn to stop harassing me and bullying me? Don't you realize I keep finding more libel on the net that you keep posting about me?

Obviously, none of your dear friends have warned you of the consequences.

Onto your comment:
Ungrateful Little Bastard
Age: 45
Location: Lawnguylan : NY : United States

She lists her location as Long Island, NY. That would place her on the same island as me. Sorry, you lose. Add to that, I know she lives on L.I. I know she does adoptee advocate work for NY adoptees. Unlike you, she actually does something for the movement. You're just a tumor on the ass of the movement, slowing it down. Anyway, she visits Philly often, but she resides where I do. I read her blog a few times. Keep lying, keep trying.

As for saying NYC people are scum, that's highly ignorant of you. Some of the brightest minds and most creative people live in New York City, and some of them were born there as well. You can stop being an immature moron now. It's getting you nowhere and scoring you idiot points.

I know every location you've lived in. Public record. You began in FL and ran all the way up north. I'm surprised you're not in Nova Scotia. I wish you were. You can always keep running, you know. Labrador isn't TOO cold in the winter. I'm sure the natives would help you with winter wear.

What's with you and your constant references to Bellevue Hospital Center? You don't even spell it correctly. Did you spend some time there? I've never even been there, not even to the ER. You do know it's a regular hospital, yes? You seem to think it's only a psych hospital. I think you've had some "experience" with Bellevue. Did you have a breakdown while traveling to MA from FL and need to book a room there, maybe spend some quality time?

Seriously, Marilyn, stop the libel. You're only digging your hole deeper and deeper, and at some point, there is no getting yourself out of it. You might already be in too deep.

You need to remember that this is America, The United State of America. You should also look at the Electronic Freedom Foundation website. The EFF. You need to learn about freedom of speech, and realize that I cannot be sued for a blog you claim I made about BSE mothers. I don't even know what you're talking about, but if you say there's a blog about BSE mothers, okay, nutter ball. It must be true, because you say so. (in other words, it's bullshit libel)

Learn to spell, it's annoying to read your maniacal rants.
December 2, 2008 2:14 PM



The Improper Adoptee said...





I mentioned all this to a cop yesterday-and I am going back in a couple of days-I don't care how much power you think you have or who you know, I am suing you for every cent you have and will petition the court for you to go to jail. You publish personal info about people on your blog AND THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW. YOU ARE A BULLY A MENACE A TROUBLE MAKER A PSYCHOTIC A CREEP AND YOU WILL PAY FOR IT AND I PROMISE YOU YOU WILL BE SORRY FOR ALL OF THIS. VERY VERY SORRY. YOU HAVE BROKEN NUMEROUS LAWS AND YOU ARE SATAN AND YOU WILL PAY. SO WILL EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS.

December 3, 2008 9:41 AM


The Improper Adoptee said...





I'm about to find out who you are. And if you are or have ANYTHING TO DO WITH D THEN ANOTHER RESTRAINING ORDER WILL BE OUT ON YOU AND HIM-DID IT TWICE WILL DO IT AGAIN, AND THE POLICE HERE ARE VERY FAMILLIAR WITH HIM-AND SOMEONE ELSE I HAVE A RESTRANING ORDER ON TOO-WHO ARE YOU FREINDS WITH SPOOKIE? GC, NB, SR, LN, RC, NY, HY, HY'S FREIND K, KB, BB, RBM, TM,CH,LS,EC, BM, MF, DH AND HIS MEAN WIFE,? OR OTHER PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE OR WHO I KNOW PERSONALLY? I HAVE TOLD A COUPLE OF PEOPLE HERE THE NAME OF MY BLOG SO...IT WOULD BE EASY TO HAVE THEM GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU. YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN BY THEIR INITIALS AND I WILL FIND OUT WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. AND GEE, WHY DIDN'T NB CALL ME BACK YET? IS SHE ALL SCARED NOW? YOUR EVIL GIG IS ALMOST UP, AND I AM PRESSING CHARGES BIGTIME. I HAVE PROOF THAT I WAS ATTACKED FIRST AND VICTIMIZED ON MY SPACE BY YOU AND BY THOSE IN THE FORUMS, AND I WILL HAVE THOSE IN THAT FORUM INVESTIGATED TOO TO SEE IF THEY ARE WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE. IF NOT I AM SUEING FOR FRAUD AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE TOO. I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE, AND IF YOU LIVED HERE OR YOU DO NOW. OR IF I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY. AND FOR PUBLISHING PRIVATE INFO WHEN I NEVER PUBLISHED ANY INFO ABOUT YOU. SO YOU ARE SCREWED. I hope the Johnny Agency sues you for putting their name on yoru my space and saying you work for them while you are terrorizing people all over the internet. THAT IS YOUR FAULT AND HOW YOU ABUSED AMY GERSHOM ULB IS YOUR FAULT TOO AND YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT LEGALLY AS WELL.WE DO HAVE PROOF YOUR MY SPACE GROUP WAS REMOVED BECAUSE YOU WERE ABUSING ME AND AMY REMEMBER?

December 3, 2008 12:44 PM


Delete
Veraciousness, Inc. said...





You're at home typing, YELLING. Calm yourself down. CAPS LOCKS doesn't make for easy reading.

I'm REALLY HAPPY that I have NO IDEA what you're talking about. I somehow get the feeling that you harass your neighbors. I always assumed you only bullied and acted nuts towards others online, but this comment you left leads me to believe that you cross the line with people face to face. You seem to have a problem with the people living on your street, possibly in the entire town. I really don't want anything to do with you. I want you to remove the libel, the defamatory posts and the image that you used without permission, and move on.

Johnny Agency won't be suing me anytime soon. We've been friends since high school, and then we went to college together. We also worked together previously at an ad agency in Manhattan. He owns his own agency now. The only one he'd be suing is you, actually.

You seem to forget that you inflicted emotional abuse on me. Have you already forgotten all about every cruel and hateful word you typed while my father was in ICU and almost died? I didn't.

Your post here is psychotic rantings. I do believe you have some sort of mental illness, which is why I ask that you stop this already. Something is clearly wrong with you. You DID harass and abuse me, yet you don't even seem to acknowledge anything you did. You abused other people, including the supposedly untouchable people, adopted people. You are the adoptee hater. Maybe it's because you hate yourself. That's why I suggested you read the books on controlling anger, and why I said sincerely that you should speak to a therapist, a psychologist or a counselor who deals with anger, loss and abuse.

I'm not afraid of you. You can stop threatening me.

I'd not dare have any of "your people" get in touch with me. You'd be breaking the law. I have told you to not contact me, or John, via phone.

December 3, 2008 3:44 PM

**Amy and I are friends. "IA" refused to remove all libel and defamation—including references to Amy at Amy's request—and The Improper Adoptee decided to sever all ties with Amy due to her wanting no part of the abuse and lying.

3 Comments and Feedback:

The Improper Adoptee said...

I never lived in CT-what a liar you are! And Teresa lives in PA-and I meant NYC you drool fool. And what you write about me doesn't make me mad like you want it too-it just makes me laugh at you because you are immature as and pathetic as hell. You are aslo unbeleiably irrational and Bellvue never should of let you out. I'mnot even going to look at your psychotic rampange you call a blog anymore. No one reads it anyway, because no one cares about you. I'll let authorites look at it. And cute blog you made about the BSE Mothers. I hope they sue you from here to hell.

Veraciousness, Inc. said...

You don't know when to STOP, do you?

Did you not see the giant STOP sign and the warning, the request to CEASE and DESIST, yet again? When will you learn to stop harassing me and bullying me? Don't you realize I keep finding more libel on the net that you keep posting about me?

Obviously, none of your dear friends have warned you of the consequences.

Onto your comment:
Ungrateful Little Bastard
Age: 45
Location: Lawnguylan : NY : United States

She lists her location as Long Island, NY. That would place her on the same island as me. Sorry, you lose. Add to that, I know she lives on L.I. I know she does adoptee advocate work for NY adoptees. Unlike you, she actually does something for the movement. You're just a tumor on the ass of the movement, slowing it down. Anyway, she visits Philly often, but she resides where I do. I read her blog a few times. Keep lying, keep trying.

As for saying NYC people are scum, that's highly ignorant of you. Some of the brightest minds and most creative people live in New York City, and some of them were born there as well. You can stop being an immature moron now. It's getting you nowhere and scoring you idiot points.

I know every location you've lived in. Public record. You began in FL and ran all the way up north. I'm surprised you're not in Nova Scotia. I wish you were. You can always keep running, you know. Labrador isn't TOO cold in the winter. I'm sure the natives would help you with winter wear.

What's with you and your constant references to Bellevue Hospital Center? You don't even spell it correctly. Did you spend some time there? I've never even been there, not even to the ER. You do know it's a regular hospital, yes? You seem to think it's only a psych hospital. I think you've had some "experience" with Bellevue. Did you have a breakdown while traveling to MA from FL and need to book a room there, maybe spend some quality time?

Seriously, Marilyn, stop the libel. You're only digging your hole deeper and deeper, and at some point, there is no getting yourself out of it. You might already be in too deep.

You need to remember that this is America, The United State of America. You should also look at the Electronic Freedom Foundation website. The EFF. You need to learn about freedom of speech, and realize that I cannot be sued for a blog you claim I made about BSE mothers. I don't even know what you're talking about, but if you say there's a blog about BSE mothers, okay, nutter ball. It must be true, because you say so. (in other words, it's bullshit libel)

Learn to spell, it's annoying to read your maniacal rants.

The Improper Adoptee said...

I mentioned all this to a cop yesterday-and I am going back in a couple of days-I don't care how much power you think you have or who you know, I am suing you for every cent you have and will petition the court for you to go to jail. You publish personal info about people on your blog AND THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW. YOU ARE A BULLY A MENACE A TROUBLE MAKER A PSYCHOTIC A CREEP AND YOU WILL PAY FOR IT AND I PROMISE YOU YOU WILL BE SORRY FOR ALL OF THIS. VERY VERY SORRY. YOU HAVE BROKEN NUMEROUS LAWS AND YOU ARE SATAN AND YOU WILL PAY. SO WILL EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS.