CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

MySpace… They Find Her IMPROPER.

brooke



F/16
STERLING,
Colorado

Instant Message
Send Message
Ignore User

Reply with this quote
Post a reply to this Topic

Posted:
Nov 30, 2008 5:47 PM


oh haii guys long time no see!

:D

hmm, StepFord child and her whole "adoption being evil" theories.

good times, good times...


Susan



F/18
Citrus Heights,
California

Instant Message
Send Message
Ignore User

Reply with this quote
Post a reply to this Topic

Posted:
Dec 1, 2008 4:16 PM


She’s actually disrespected many people in this group for no
reason and tends to push her beliefs on others. I personally
don’t understand how adoption and parents of adopted children are
evil, but those are her beliefs, not mine.
Capt Kitty Whip McGee



F/29
Columbus,
Ohio

Instant Message
Send Message
Ignore User




Reply with this quote
Post a reply to this Topic

Posted: Dec 1, 2008 5:47 PM

Susan wrote:

She’s actually disrespected many people in this group for no
reason and tends to push her beliefs on others. I personally
don’t understand how adoption and parents of adopted children are evil, but those are her beliefs, not mine.




Personally I was fine with her (thought she was still crazy though)
until she made fun of my mother, her breast cancer and how my mother
helps out with the breast cancer run every year in our city.
Frank



M/42
Shitsplat,
Kansas

Instant Message
Send Message
Ignore User


Reply with this quote
Post a reply to this Topic

Posted: Dec 2, 2008 10:11 AM

Quote from her website;

COMMENTS ARE ON. FAIR WARNING: IF YOU LEAVE A COMMENT, YOUR ISP NUMBER
WILL BE RECORDED IN A HIDDEN PROGRAM. ALL VILE AND RUDE COMMENTS AND
COMMENTS OF A PERSONAL ATTACKING NATURE MADE TO MYSELF OR OTHERS WILL
RESULT IN THE COMMENTOR BEING BANNED FROM MY BLOG.

**********************************************************************

Well, dipfuck, if you are so fucking paranoid, record MY ISP number, it
hasn’t changed ever since 1992, and no little scare tactics from
moronic strangers like YOU are gonna make me change it.

I am NOT in the Public Domain, I am in a group of a friend on Myspace,
if you write shit about ME on your shitty little personal site, I will
show you the other end of your dick that you never saw.


Sara



F/22
757,
Virginia

Instant Message
Send Message
Ignore User


Reply with this quote
Post a reply to this Topic
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 1:27 PM


OK,
so I looked at this anti-adoption blog/website and had to LOL at this
quote: "Adoption is a form of domestic terroism" - Reverend Ruth
Peterson.

Does she mean you’re a domestic terrorist if you’re adopted? Or if you adopt someone?

My husband now calls me his "little domestic terrorist", lol.


Frank



M/42
Shitsplat,
Kansas

Instant Message
Send Message
Ignore User


Reply with this quote
Post a reply to this Topic

Posted:
Dec 2, 2008 1:34 PM

Sara wrote:

OK, so I looked at this anti-adoption blog/website and had to LOL at
this quote: "Adoption is a form of domestic terroism" - Reverend Ruth
Peterson.


Does she mean you’re a domestic terrorist if you’re adopted? Or if you adopt someone?

My husband now calls me his "little domestic terrorist", lol.

The bitch is whacked. She creates arguements of no base to form a
populated thought that folks who have a family dog are bad in general,
but never gives an excuse for folks who cain’t feed the babies
who are lovingly adopted. She was dropped on her fucking head as a
child, and needs to be adopted by the State Mental Hospital.


spookie



F/92
West Hempstead & Long Beach,
New York

Instant Message
Send Message
Ignore User

Reply with this quote
Post a reply to this Topic

Posted:
Dec 4, 2008 3:39 PM

Capt Kitty Whip McGee wrote:

Susan wrote:

She’s actually disrespected many people in this group for no
reason and tends to push her beliefs on others. I personally
don’t understand how adoption and parents of adopted children are
evil, but those are her beliefs, not mine.

Personally I was fine with her (thought she was still crazy though)
until she made fun of my mother, her breast cancer and how my mother
helps out with the breast cancer run every year in our city.

That’s SICK. It’s sick, and she’s done it to a bunch of us.

She told another MySpace user that she hoped her son would die in Iraq,
because he’s a "baby killer, " yet her friend was in Desert Storm
and SC is OKEEDOKEE with that and her pal wasn’t a baby killer
then, go figure. She told me to die a few times, and when she was told
my father had cancer, she said she wished I would get cancer. She is
known for her infamous "native death curses." YES, I’m not
kidding :D She claims to have a native boyfriend who put death curses
on people, so she said he put one on this guy in an adoption forum, and
on me.

She’s a nutter.

OH, she claims I’m Miss Chainsaw AND Vest. Thumb. She also says
I’m a few other people who used to frequent here. If they posted
here and she saw it, she would be positive it was all ME. She’s
been stalking and cyber-harassing me for months, so I finally got fed
up and made a blog about it all. She’s flipped out about it and
exploded the last 4-5 days.
spookie



F/92
West Hempstead & Long Beach,
New York

Instant Message
Send Message
Ignore User


Reply with this quote
Post a reply to this Topic

Posted: Dec 4, 2008 3:45 PM

Sara wrote:

OK, so I looked at this anti-adoption blog/website and had to LOL at this quote: "Adoption is a form of domestic terroism" - Reverend Ruth Peterson.

Does she mean you’re a domestic terrorist if you’re adopted? Or if you adopt someone?

My husband now calls me his "little domestic terrorist", lol.




Ha ha! He should also call you BASTARD, she prefers that, I think. :P

Little domestic terrorist is hilarious, though. I’m glad you can laugh at it. :)



To think that she went INSANE on me over my asking if my friend’s
adoption was still wrong in her eyes even though no one wanted her, and
she would have ended up dead. Who knew. :::sigh::: My bad! StepFord
Child/The Improper Adoptee feels that ALL children should remain with
their real mother no matter what. My friend’s real mother
didn’t want her, she wanted to do drugs, drink and get action. My
friend’s relatives didn’t want her either. My friend is
alive today because of her foster family adopting her. Stepford
Child/The Improper Adoptee freaked out on me and said I made the story
about my friend up "to hurt and open wounds, " basically she claimed I
did to make her CRY.

SCARY.
spookie



F/92
West Hempstead & Long Beach,
New York

Instant Message
Send Message
Ignore User


Reply with this quote
Post a reply to this Topic

Posted: Dec 4, 2008 5:25 PM

«♥Ailurophiliac♥» wrote:

..How is adoption evil?

D:

If she believes in that does she believe in abortion too? Some people just dotn want kids and fuck up or get raped >>;

anyways.

lol internet/




She is 100% anti-adoption AND 100% anti-abortion. She’s pro-life and anti-adoption.



That means that yes, if a teenager is raped, she expects that teenage
girl to raise that child herself, and not give it up for adoption, not
matter what. She believes that child will turn out to be as fucked in
the head as she is.

I know adopted people — we all do — and they are not all
mentally insane because they were adopted. She claims they all have
something lacking because of it, and I know one adopted guy who said he
knows he’s adopted, he knows his real past and he has made peace
with all of it. She, the Improper Lunatic, would call him a liar. (like
she calls me for saying my friend’s mother didn’t want her
and chose drugs over her)


spookie



F/92
West Hempstead & Long Beach,
New York

Instant Message
Send Message
Ignore User

Reply with this quote
Post a reply to this Topic



Posted:
Dec 4, 2008 5:46 PM

Frank wrote:
Sara wrote:

OK, so I looked at this anti-adoption blog/website and had to LOL at
this quote: "Adoption is a form of domestic terroism" - Reverend Ruth
Peterson.

Does she mean you’re a domestic terrorist if you’re adopted? Or if you adopt someone?

My husband now calls me his "little domestic terrorist", lol.

The bitch is whacked. She creates arguements of no base to form a
populated thought that folks who have a family dog are bad in general,
but never gives an excuse for folks who cain’t feed the babies
who are lovingly adopted. She was dropped on her fucking head as a
child, and needs to be adopted by the State Mental Hospital.

LOL, "needs to be adopted by a State Mental Hospital." I might have to
use that, Frank. I might use it sooner than later. Hmmm.



I asked that paranoid schizophrenic to remove the libel and defamatory
shit from her blog months ago, and I asked many times since then, but
she just laughed, and then she laughed about my Dad’s cancer and
said she wished I had cancer, too (she posted it on her blog), so
eventually, I decided I had to stand up for myself, because when I was
a kid, I didn’t. I made a blog right back at her. She has 4 idiot
friends that swear by her every word, and that’s it. A couple of
her former readers told me they are NOT her friend and no longer read
her blog, and she was banned from one of her favorite blogs, and of
course turned on that blogger and started posting as anon to harass
that person and be a psycho nutter to her, too.

I keep my blog to keep a record of her, because when the time comes, I
will have the police serve Google with papers and I’ll have all
her crazy crap taken off the net, which will make her FREAK THE HELL
OUT. But when she’s so messed up that she thinks I’m in on
things with her neighbors, I’m concerned that she’s dangerous.

http://insanitiesontheinternets.blogspot.com/2008/12/improper-adoptee-said.html

Read her own words. She’s CRAZY, for real. Seriously. Nuts. She
even tried to call "my employer." I listened to the entire message she
left on his answering machine. He said he’d sue her in a
heartbeat if she dares call him again or post one word about him or his
company. He then looked up libel and cyber harassment and submitted a
report on her via a site that does the hard work for you. I have the
site linked, so I just have to write it all out so it makes sense to
the reader and hit "send."

You’ll laugh when she lists all these initials of people. I was
tempted to reply with the alphabet and tell her they were all suspect.


Sara



F/22
757,
Virginia

Instant Message
Send Message
Ignore User

Reply with this quote
Post a reply to this Topic


Posted:
Dec 4, 2008 7:13 PM

spookie wrote:
Sara wrote:

OK, so I looked at this anti-adoption blog/website and had to LOL at
this quote: "Adoption is a form of domestic terroism" - Reverend Ruth
Peterson.

Does she mean you’re a domestic terrorist if you’re adopted? Or if you adopt someone?

My husband now calls me his "little domestic terrorist", lol.

Ha ha! He should also call you BASTARD, she prefers that, I think. :P

Little domestic terrorist is hilarious, though. I’m glad you can laugh at it. :)

To think that she went INSANE on me over my asking if my friend’s
adoption was still wrong in her eyes even though no one wanted her, and
she would have ended up dead. Who knew. :::sigh::: My bad! StepFord
Child/The Improper Adoptee feels that ALL children should remain with
their real mother no matter what. My friend’s real mother
didn’t want her, she wanted to do drugs, drink and get action. My
friend’s relatives didn’t want her either. My friend is
alive today because of her foster family adopting her. Stepford
Child/The Improper Adoptee freaked out on me and said I made the story
about my friend up "to hurt and open wounds, " basically she claimed I
did to make her CRY.

SCARY.
WOW... that’s... leaving me speechless. I have no problem joking about it.

I am MORE than grateful for being adopted. The other
option for my life would be to live with my parents who wanted nothing
to do with me, in a country that wanted nothing to do with me and who
made sure I had a one way ticket out when I was adopted and been in an
orphanage till I was 18 if I lived that long.

Is she adopted too and resents it now? She’s probably the type
who believes you should never ever tell your child you adopted them.
Cause that would have worked GREAT for me, you know... me being Asian
and having parents who are as white a bread, right?

I can’t believe she ACTUALLY called your job!


spookie



F/92
West Hempstead & Long Beach,
New York

Instant Message
Send Message
Ignore User

Reply with this quote
Post a reply to this Topic


Posted:
Dec 4, 2008 11:19 PM

Sara wrote:
spookie wrote:
Sara wrote:

OK, so I looked at this anti-adoption blog/website and had to LOL at this quote: "Adoption is a form of domestic terroism" - Reverend Ruth Peterson.

Does she mean you’re a domestic terrorist if you’re adopted? Or if you adopt someone?

My husband now calls me his "little domestic terrorist", lol.
Ha ha! He should also call you BASTARD, she prefers that, I think. :P

Little domestic terrorist is hilarious, though. I’m glad you can laugh at it. :)


To think that she went INSANE on me over my asking if my friend’s
adoption was still wrong in her eyes even though no one wanted her, and
she would have ended up dead. Who knew. :::sigh::: My bad! StepFord
Child/The Improper Adoptee feels that ALL children should remain with
their real mother no matter what. My friend’s real mother
didn’t want her, she wanted to do drugs, drink and get action. My
friend’s relatives didn’t want her either. My friend is
alive today because of her foster family adopting her. Stepford
Child/The Improper Adoptee freaked out on me and said I made the story
about my friend up "to hurt and open wounds, " basically she claimed I
did to make her CRY.

SCARY.
WOW... that’s... leaving me speechless. I have no problem joking about it.


I am MORE than grateful for being adopted. The
other option for my life would be to live with my parents who wanted
nothing to do with me, in a country that wanted nothing to do with me
and who made sure I had a one way ticket out when I was adopted and
been in an orphanage till I was 18 if I lived that long.


Is she adopted too and resents it now? She’s probably the type
who believes you should never ever tell your child you adopted them.
Cause that would have worked GREAT for me, you know... me being Asian
and having parents who are as white a bread, right?


I can’t believe she ACTUALLY called your job!




hi Sara :)

She is adopted and loathes her adoption and adopted parents, especially
her mother. She does believe all adoptees should be told they are
adopted, but she doesn’t even want to discuss it that far; she
doesn’t want adoptions to happen, period. She has serious issues
with transracial adoptions. She believes ALL of them are shady in some
manner, usually stolen babies or something really nasty so people all
comment about how horrible it is. Your adoption sure does NOT fit her
"Asian Adoption Profile."



If I can use your post here, let me know. I might need to in the
future. Or, you may post yourself, because she thinks any happy adoptee
is a fake adoptee. I’m serious!

Yes, she called my "job, " my friend since high school own the company!
Imagine HER embarrassment to know he played her message to me. Plus,
she basically gave me her phone number. Ha ha!


Sara



F/22
757,
Virginia

Instant Message
Send Message
Ignore User



Reply with this quote
Post a reply to this Topic



Posted:
Dec 15, 2008 10:16 PM

Wow... that’s just crazy. She is specifically saying she is
gathering info (or trying to anyway) on you and your friend’s
company and employees. How is that not seen as harassment? As far as I
have been told, the police have to file a police report if you request one.

What a nutbag.



Desiderata~~Anam Cara



F/36
Tulsa,
Oklahoma

Instant Message
Send Message
Ignore User



Reply with this quote
Post a reply to this Topic



Posted:
Dec 16, 2008 7:43 AM

check todays out...WOW

Frank



M/42
Shitsplat,
Kansas

Instant Message
Send Message
Ignore User


Reply with this quote
Post a reply to this Topic

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 11:44 AM

Mittens [the Cat] wrote:

Wow... that’s just crazy. She is specifically saying she is
gathering info (or trying to anyway) on you and your friend’s
company and employees. How is that not seen as harassment? As far as I
have been told, the police have to file a police report if you request
one.

What a nutbag.


Yep, the DA’s office told me to TRY AGAIN. Isn’t it totally ludicrous?!? This woman is a NUTBAG. Good word. ha ha ha


At first I used to laugh at her sick posts when she was on MySpace, and she’d try to convince people I hacked her crappy computer, or I phished her account and sent out bulletins, but after a while it got
old, and a while was FAST. Her blog is just sick. Did you see 3h+3.r
6+63.561 oops, that was my son. Did you see her list, on the left hand
side, that has all thse people listed as TROLLS, POSERS AND VILLAINS OF MYSPACE? It’s hilarious. She has links to people’s
profiles, people she hates. This woman is 49!

Well, her Bloody Little Christmas is just lovely. Anti-adoption and
pro-life... so when someone REALLY doesn’t want their baby, like
a teen or mentally ill person, and they give birth...what do they do?
That is a scary thought. Improper must have an answer. OH NO she
doesn’t.




Sweetheart, you are dealing with one of the fifty million nutjobs in
the world when you are dealing with her. She is a bonefied troll, and
is worthy of no response from you. Look at her explanation on her own
site:



"I am the poster child for Adoptions Gone Wrong. I am living proof that Adoption does NOT work in the best interest of the child. I am an
abused adoptee, a seeker of justice, a threat to oppressors, a lover of
Natives, a defender to the handicapped, a gentle hand on your shoulder, a compassionate ear that listens, a bear hug when you need it, a dreamer, a liberal, a radical, a rebel, a vegetarian, a psychotic, a
mother, a cat lover, a bastard, a loner, a human being..."
Well, when you are dealing with a self-pronounced psychopath, the best
thing to do is just let her alone, same as you would a wild bear in the
woods, sure, if you can, take pictures of the beast, but do not try to
hug it. :-)










spookie



F/92
West Hempstead & Long Beach,
New York

Instant Message
Send Message
Ignore User


Reply with this quote
Post a reply to this Topic

Posted: Dec 19, 2008 7:47 PM


LOL Frank, LOL LOL

0 Comments and Feedback: