CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tearing Apart The Bully — Pointing Out Her Abusive Dementia

I'm going to pick this part like a forensic scientist. Adoption, adoption, adoption — it's all this crazy lady spews about, but it's not even what I'm about. I'm so sick of her even connecting me to adoption. I have to rip this post of hers to pieces so she can understand (OH HAHAHA!!!) that this was never about adoption, and never will be. Her friends, all 4 of them, don't seem to grasp that either. I really don't sit around dwelling about adoption of humans, I'm sorry. It's not "my thing." Since I'm not pro or con, I'm not obsessed with any of your issues. When it comes to children, I'm more concerned with child abuse and child welfare. Other than that, sorry folks, adoption just isn't my bag.

And here we have the idiot's blog entry where she just goes on and on and on and on…

obviously pretending to be clueless, even after all this time, that this isn't about adoption, or her life, her fight against adoption or about anything she claims. It's about her being a lying cyberbully who has spun out of control, and continues to lie in order to (try to) keep control and to convince others that she is the victim, and no one else but her.

This woman is so upset, so angered and so out of her mind about my asking about my friend's adoption so long ago that she will go to any length to to try to harm me, defame me and to hurt me and my name, and my family.

So much for "a compassionate ear that listens" she claims she offers.
Read the fine print; use of her a compassionate ear that listens, a bear hug when you need it and a gentle hand on your shoulder comes with a WARNING. You don't find out about the warning until AFTER you've used one of the above, of course.

WARNING: DO NOT OPEN YOUR MOUTH OR SEND ANY COMMUNICATIONS THAT MIGHT NOT BE OF THE SAME OPINION OF THE SHOULDER/EAR OR BEAR HUG, AND DO NOT ASK ABOUT ADOPTED FRIENDS OR FAMILY, FOR THIS WILL BE TAKEN AS ABUSE TOWARDS THE SHOULDER/EAR OR BEAR HUG AND YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED ACCORDING TO THE IMPROPER ADOPTEE'S RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR VILLAINS AND POSERS. YOU WILL BE BULLIED, LIED ABOUT AND YES, YOU WILL BE ABUSED. ABUSE WILL NOT END UNTIL THE IMPROPER ADOPTEE SAYS SO.


Monday, September 15, 2008

As The Psycho Turns Finale-Throwing The First Punch


Many things I say about spookie, almost everything actually, she twists around and says about me. (Oh, okay, nutter. Writing libel about me and then my saying you're full of shit is called "twisting it around?" Got it.) She also says ridiculous things that reflect the irrational way she thinks. (LOL. Have you ever actually read your blogs?) I have been very busy this past week, (Gosh, oh YES, very, very busy indeed) and since one can not live online 24/7 spookie turns that into my not caring about 9/11:
"Back to you blog of 9-11. (and I must note, I am so glad you made mention of the people who suffered on that day. Did your selfishness make you forget all those lives lost? All those children orphaned?)"
The above quote from spookie, is from the bullying group she started (ASSupmtion, but sorry, you are wrong, as you were told around 500 times, dimwit.) against me on my space and the blog of note is a brief blog I wrote about her on September 11th. And because I had not written a blog about the tragedy in New York 7 years ago, spookie incorrectly paints me as someone who does not care that innocent children died that day and about the many other children who lost their parents, in the Twin Tower Buildings or on one of the planes. How theatrical is that? Of course I care about what happened to them and the two little boys whose lives were so outrageously and cruelly ended on that day. The death of the 11 year old boy on the plane will haunt me forever because that poor child HAD to have known what was going on as he watched grownups hysterical around him and most likely heard what was being said. I believe and always will that he knew he was going to die, and that is so horrific, it makes my stomach hurt even thinking about it. And it is hard to think about it, because no child should ever have to endure that, and it is agonizing thinking about the terror he must of felt in the last hour of his life. The toddler that perished that day on another plane, we will all cry for forever too, along with his parents and all the other helpless adults that were abused and victimized that day. 9/11 was hell on earth. (How THEATRICAL WAS THAT?!?! Go, Drama Queen, GO!) Plain and simple. And not only for those whose lives were taken, but for those who had to witness it as well on the streets and for those people that would hear the heart wrenching news that someone they loved was gone and I hope to any form of goodness in this world, nothing like that EVER, EVER happens again. But omg! just because I don't blog about it, doesn't mean I don't care about it, just like all the other bloggers in Adoptionland and elsewhere that didn't blog about it either. And what should of happened to all the "orphans" as spookie said, that lost their parents on 9/11? Should they have been adopted by infertile couples, taking their last names and being forced to pretend they are now the infertile couples child? Should they in disrespect to their parents memory, call two strangers Mom and Dad so two adults can have their insecure egos stroked because they could not conceive? Should any child who lost his or her parents in 9/11 or due to any other atrocity have to lose their identity too? Should they have to lose the rest of their family as well? Families need to take care of their own and stay together, grieve together and this is why any child who loses his or her parents should be raised by someone else of their lineage, not two people who can not have their own children or are Adopting because they think they are "doing good". And poverty is NOT a good enough reason to rip families apart either. That is like cutting off someone's arm because they have a splinter in their finger. Truly helping a child is helping their parents financially, it is giving of one's one money selflessly and not causing trauma in any way shape or form to the family unit. THAT is love, THAT is charity, taking a child from people who have less money then you and forcing that child to call you Mom or Dad because YOU want a child and can not have one on your own is NOT. Since spookie supports Adoption and the way Adoption WORKS, for orphans as well as babies born out of wedlock then she supports the inhumane chaos that is spewed upon them. spookie constantly claims she does not know what BSE stands for. (Yes, UNpsychic dolt, I had no idea what it meant. And blah blah blah to the rest. I'm not involved in adoption.) That she is unaware that for decades, single women's babies were taken from them against their will, and were sold to infertile couples through Adoption agencies. Georgia Tann, who better be burning in hell as I type this, started this fiasco in part, by lying to single and poor mothers that she was going to help them only to take her child literally and sell that child to barren couples, and to some movie stars like Joan Crawford. As we all know, Tann would change birthdates, places of birth, tell the child's real Mother that her child had died when the child hadn't, call perfectly fit Mothers unfit in the courts and destroy family after family, and person after person. She also molested some of the children she stole from their Mothers too. She created the mode, for the amended birth certificates that Adoption agencies still use today in closed Adoption, that are nothing but an outright lie that claims that an Adoptee was conceived and born to an infertile woman and which makes an Adoptee feel worthless as their real identity is swept under the rug and considered not important. (OH GAWD here she goes) Since spookie claims she is a single Mother (Imbecile, I told you the entry of "single" was a mistake, can you NOT comprehend that and while stealing my photos, not see the images of my son with his father? Us all together? Hello! Idiot! FAMILY it's called! You are such a moron.), how would she feel if a social worker came right now and ripped her son out of her arms, telling her she wasn't good enough to be his Mother. How would she feel if that little boy was given to two total strangers and was called a new name that they gave him and he was told he was THEIR child now? How would spookie feel if she was not told where her own flesh and blood was and would find out later that his birthdate was changed so it would be harder for her to find him? Would it bother her too, that her son's birthdate which is a part of HIS IDENTITY AND WHO HE IS, as written in the planets, along with her and her family, would now be denied him? At 17 months he may not remember spookie's first and or last name, or the address they live at, so it would be impossible when he is older to find her, because even though her son's new Adoptive Parents would know all this information, if they chose a closed Adoption, like many Adoptive Parents still do today, they aren't going to tell him. Although Open Adoption wants to promote itself, that it is forthright in letting a child know who his or her own real parents are and therefore eliminates the pain of an identity crisis that victims (OMG make it stop, I'm going to read books on Quantum Physics after this run-on rant) of closed Adoption have forced upon them, we all know, that this new system is still geared for the benefit of the Adopters, and NOT the Adoptee and Real Mothers. There are NO legal binds on the Adoptive Parents to stay in touch with a woman who places her child in Open Adoption, even though they promised her they would, and there are more Adoptive Parents that take off while the child is still too young to remember important details concerning his or her real family, then there are those who have not. So an Open Adoption can be come a closed Adoption for an Adopted child real quick. Granted, the Real Mother does have the Adoptive Parents names, unlike the BSE Mothers did, but the Adoptive Parents also have the legal right to tell the child's real Mother to stay away, and she has NO legal recourse to do anything about this. She has no rights, and there would be no court ordered visitation or any mandatory imposing of forcing Adoptive parents to send pictures of her child to her as the child grows up or to ever let her talk to her child on the phone. God only knows what Adoptive Parents would tell the Real Mother's child too about her if they did take off and cut off contact, and many Adoptive Parents are very deceitful and manipulative about making the child they adopt love them more and see the Real Mother as the bad guy. It is the same sick game as the one divorcing parents play, always trying to go one up on the soon to be ex spouse and using their child as a weapon to hurt them while upping their own ego. In both cases, the child feels like an object, disrespected and used.
spookie, along with her pushing of Adoption (NEVER HAPPENED, and I asked you many times to stop lying about this. I never once pushed adoption, or said I was pro-adoption: I ASKED YOU A QUESTION ABOUT ADOPTION OF AN ABANDONED BABY. Get your facts straight, you sick, twisted fucking bitch.), also likes to insult my child who she doesn't even know. (??? insult? Do you smoke crack, lady?)I have noticed all her posts are written the middle of the night in her group, (again, NOT my group, and I'm sleeping in the middle of the night. You're really not too bright. I have a toddler. I NEED sleep. I have a medical condition. I NEED sleep. Do you understand? No. Of course not, or you'd have shut the fuck up last year.) the same for "Jaymie", who she posts as too. One really has to wonder why a woman in her 40's as she claims she is,(although she constantly changes her age in other profiles she has that she has stated are hers (Yes, I changed my age to 92. That's really being sneaky and suspicious! HAHA! Pot, kettle...you = asshole. I'm 42, I changed it after a young guy, barely legal, kept wanting a "MILF," are you happy now?) would be up for hours starting around 2pm until after 8am posting nasty untruths about me (I'd laugh hysterically, but it's not really that funny. 2pm until 8am? That's amazing! Add that to the early morning posts and what, you have barely any sleep and? You must share the secret to how this would be pulled off, IA) , when she claims she has a 17 month old little boy she takes care of all day long. I don't know a mother alive who isn't exhausted by 9pm after taking care of a child that age all day long. We all know we have to watch them like hawks because they are all over the place and can hurt themselves at the drop of a hat and running around after them all day, in addition to all the chores that we need to do to take care of them right too, is very tiring. I was almost 30 when my daughter was his age, and I was out cold every night by 9:30 (boo hoo for you. My son doesn't go to sleep until around 9-9:30pm, and wakes up past 8:30am, so ha ha on you for those 6am mornings.) and would not stir, until 6 am the next morning, unless my child had woken up in the middle of the night and I had to tend to her. I think we all know there is no time to go online when a child not quite two needs to be comforted, have his or her diaper changed, wants some Cheerios or just wants to be held. Despite this war that spookie has launched against me, I have never once said a bad word about the child she says she has (No? what about "bastard?" How about "stolen from an unwilling mother?" You're so full of shit, you stink. That's why no one has ever met you and never will. You'll never show up to an adoptee's rights protest, demonstration, etc., because you're a fraud, a bullshitter and a stinky hag.), whose picture and name she posts on her my space. Why would I? He's just a baby, he has nothing to do with any of this, I have nothing against him, yet she sent me a comment last week, the last one I got before I turned my comments off, (and that is WHY I turned my comments off, although I have turned them back on, and any more demonic remarks from spookie will only be used against her) cutting down my daughter, and making beyond disgusting remarks about her conception that are so crude, I never posted what she said. I still have this comment in my box, and it shows the true vileness of her nature. The blackness in her heart, the sickness in her mind, and the lack of grace in her soul. spookie has not only thrown the first punch on this cyber battleground she is also throwing blows below the belt, which is proof how out of control she really is. spookie is out of control on the subject of Adoption as well, as she does not see the forest for the trees, and feels I should be emotionally crucified because of the pain it has caused me. (Pain? Are you kidding? You must've taken theater in high school. You're so good at this dramatization and playing on people's emotions. It's nauseating! You of all people, you FEED on others' pain!) As I have said before, if spookie did not have some agenda concerning the subject of Adoption, (I don't, but you'll never grasp that, because you're a LUNATIC.) then would she not think to herself if the story about her friend she gave me was true, that gee, I guess Adoption does hurt some people and not being told the names of one's real parents IS wrong and it is wrong to criticize someone's feelings about having to grow up that way. (WHAT the FUCK does that have to do with my friend getting dumped and being happy about getting a second chance? WOW, you are so off in another universe that you cannot even understand what was said back then, can you? And no one criticized you at all, or tried to hurt your feelings. YOU lashed out on me and pretended that my asking you in the adoption group, the one where my post lasted all of 13 minutes, "upset so many group members." I asked you what was wrong. Why? Because I cared.) And since I am NOT Adopted, and have not lived through what those Adoptees have, I should NOT judge people that are Adopted or force my naivete and lack of personal experience about the subject on them. Just looking at my former profile on my space, one could of seen crystal clear the oppression I was complaining about concerning the Adoption system and that the Adoption system is warped and illogical concerning the best interest of any child in a closed Adoption. AND THAT ADOPTION IS NOT JUST ABOUT TAKING A CHILD WHO IS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW HIS OR HER PARENTS AWAY FROM THEM IF THEY ARE ABUSED AND PLACE THEM IN ANOTHER "FAMILY". Who the hell is spookie to call me insane because I am against innocent people having their civil rights denied them? She treats me like I am the criminal for even discussing it. (Never happened. Libel. You made it up in your mind.) spookie would rather make a menis (you spelled this same word wrong when you posted as anonymous to your own blog. You should delete your comment before someone else sees it.) out of herself, going around on other people's blogs that speak out against the unjust oppression of Adoptees and BSE Mothers and Mothers still vicitmized today in the same fashion by the Adoption Industry, like Gershoms (Never posted to Gershom's blog, only emailed her and she emailed me.) and The Daily Bastardette (NEVER bashed Marley or anyone on The Daily Bastardette, but...uh, I think YOU bashed Marley and others there, and you got yourself banned. Then you posted as anon using fav.or.it and said rude things about Marley, plus you posted really crude comments in your own comments to your blog, about Marley and about me.) and trash me for stating the truths I state, even though the owners of both blogs told her to get lost. (You'll have to send me a URL (not a ULR, a URL, a LINK, to the page where Marley tells me to get lost, because I seemed to have missed it, honey.) spookie refuses to see too, how being raised in a closed Adoption is traumatic, how it causes PTSD, shock, numbness and intolerable pain for most Adoptees. She refuses to listen to BSE Mothers (Never happened. Libel. You made it up in your mind.) who blog and some whose blogs are linked to mine, that state the despicable injustices that they suffered and whose pain is still being ignored by the Adoption Industry, along with our pain as Adoptees too. (Ugh, you need a SHUT UP modem adjuster switch at your home, controlled by the masses, not you!) There are plenty of BSE Mothers that are as angry as I am, that our records are still closed and that closed Adoption is still alive and well, using the same seedy methods that victimized both of us over the last 60 years. There are plenty of BSE Mothers here in Bloggerland that say outright that they hate Adoption too. One BSE Mother goes so far as too call birthmothers, a term most BSE Mothers hate, "birth martyrs" when referring to the Mothers who willingly place their children in Open Adoption (which is hilarious and serves them right) and think they are saints for doing so. Lisa Marie is a birth martyr. And this is why her poem upset me so much, as just by posting this literary peice of garbage, she threw the first punch to BSE Mothers and Adoptees as well. (Never happened. Libel. You made it up in your mind.) For her to claim it was right for her to give away her own child and that her child SHOULD have a different name and idenity is an insult to any one ever victimized by the Adoption system. (Never happened. Libel. You made it up in your mind.) Going into my space Adoption groups, one learns very quickly that they have been created to promote Adoption. The group spookie put up against me, (Never happened. Libel. You wish it was me and want it to have been me. You lose.) is already showing it's Pro-Adoption fangs, with happy little Adoption stories being posted, ignoring the bile that the Adoption Industry has forced BSE Mothers and closed record Adoptees to stew in for decades. spookie also likes to isolate me, and make it seem that I am the only one on earth who is upset and furious about the Adoption system. Women who claim they placed their child in Open Adoption and are still oh so happy about it still, even though the child will still feel rejected by her and will no doubt start to vocalize about this fact, after he or she is older, also like to dispense this unfair mind glitch to those like me who expose the sinister games that Adoption plays with an Adoptees mind. Blanket Girls had this experience as well, with Lauren, who claims she proudly placed her child in Open Adoption. Blanket Girls, felt the same as I do, about the phonies in these groups, and the tactics which they use. I was accused of being Blanket Girls which I am not, and would be happy to prove by handing my hardrive over (PLEASE, do hand it over, so you can't use your crappy computer!) to any authority. Blanket Girls profile is still up on my space, and if she was me, spookie would of deleted it by now too. (I had no issues with that BG profile and she or it never violated TOS) spookie's, like the other trolls lies about me, stated that I was paranoid, (you are, you're very paranoid and delusional) because myself like others are on to the game that they play and they can not stand that:
spookie:
"Anyway, I did notice the same exact paranoid delusional lies posted about me in your blog, posted on Bastard Nation about Joy, by you. Isn’t that just a bit odd? You accused Joy of hacking your myspace (your wording), and you accused her of having a fake job, or fake agenda (hmm, sounds the same)"
(Really, was posting this retarded spew necessary? It took up way too much space.)
AdoptedJane was also a victim of that forum and stated the same remarks I did about it in her blog and so did this woman Betsy, who put up a website about Joy and this forum for Adoptees:
http://www.pagan.com/Filks/JoysOurAdmin/
"Joy's Our Admin
........is sung to the tune of "Joy to the
World" in honor of her fine Xtian Values ;-)
Joy's Our Admin, on the board she's god
Let the forum kiss her Ass!
Let every member chant, or they're labeled shit clods
Adopters first, adoptees last
Adopters first, adoptees last
Adopter's rights come first ... and Adoptee's last
Joy's our Admin, and our saviour says
Ban members who object
The sick suck-up Stewie and Brown Nosed Addy Pray
Kiss the Ass of Admin Joy
Kiss the Ass of Admin Joy
Kiss the Ass, Kiss the Assssss, of Admin Joy
Joy doesn't let adoptees know
Adopters prowl her ground
They want so they'll take more, while making quite a show
With kids stolen from their Moms
With kids stolen from their Moms
With kids stolen from their Moms, they were not "Found!"
Joy rules the board with lies and hate
And shames dissenters well
Abuse she heaps upon adoptees, if to her they will not bow down
Will she make her A-Mother proud?
Will she make her A-Mother proud?
Will she make... will she finally make, her A-Mom proud?
****
Anyone else get the utter hypocrisy of this message from an Adoption supporter in a group that publicly claimes to be an "Adoptees Only Support Group"??? ROFL"

Blanket Girls also feels there are many phonies and that my space Adoption groups are Pro-Adoption and full of posers:
http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=62910718&adTopicID=11&categoryID=0&IsSticky=0&groupID=106571295&Mytoken=FAC6730D-E556-448B-98C8441C72AAA56544017516
Posted: May 4, 2008 12:26 PM
Blanket Girls:
"Do you hate Juno? Find it offensive? Well the writer of that pro-adoption piece of shit has a myspace page. I’ve watched some interviews of her and she has no ties to adoption at all. At first I wondered if she was a birth mom writing a fairy tale to ease the pain of what she had done to her child-but no. Just another chick writing bullshit she knows nothing about to make money.
She has her profile to not accept mail or page comments from non-friends.
http://www.myspace.com/diablocody"

Lauren:
"I thought Juno pretty much sucked, but not for the same reasons...but I’m not really sure why it would matter that she has no ties to the adoption community...I thought it was sort of obvious that knowledge was not part of the criteria for hollywood drama. And how was Juno a fairy tale? Just how a birth parent can’t fully understand your perspective, you can’t understand theres...and trust me, most birth parents thought the movie was a fucking awful portrayal of what it’s like to place a child. JMO

Blanket Girls
F/100
Instant Message
Send Message Posted: May 5, 2008 7:47 AM
"you don’t think juno is a fucking fairy tale? so in your situation you really did feel like throwing away your child was easy and required no thought of any kind from anyone in your family? well how nice. how does it feel to have no emotions? must be easier for you to live than the rest of us who are burdened down with all this caring about children.
i find this interesting b/c in a previous post i called you all out for not caring enough about your children to keep them, and you all got pissed off. then i come in a say how hard it must be for families to give up their kids and you get mad at that. interesting group. are you chicks birth moms at all or is this some fantasy role playing game where you can change your life story at any moment"?

Interestingly, what Blanket Girls said to Lauren, who is the one who attacked me first and told me I was "feeling sorry for myself" because I was raised in a closed Adoption, and still do not know my real family, after I critized Lisa Marie's Propaganda Pushing poem, (if you didn't like the poem, you should have just left the group, NOT attacked Lisa-Marie. You have some gall, lady. You think you can stomp on others, yet they can never dare fight back when you bite? Fuck you.) are the same feelings I have about those on my Villians of My Space list. 30 other people would start attacking me after I told Lauren off for mocking my pain due to the abuse I got from the Adoption Industry, something I had every right to do. NO ONE undermines my pain or the pain of any other Adoptee, or BSE Mother as she and Lisa Marie did, ESPECIALLY WOMEN WHO GIVE THEIR CHILD AWAY AND THINK DOING SO IS STILL HUNKY DORY AND COME OFF LIKE THEY ARE PROUD OF IT ALL OVER THE INTERNET. What that poem and Lauren said to me, was the equivalant of a room being put up about men who hit women and reading a poem written by a wife beater who said, I cried because I hit you, but it was still right too, and telling a woman who would speak out about a poem like that and call it sanctimonious that she is feeling sorry for herself because she got her face smashed in by a man once. The Adoption system does smash hearts. And it does ruin lives, and it still does not apologize to its victims as it should and make up for the abuse it causes by giving all of us the information WE have a right too and strangers never did. spookie also does not tell the truth, about Adoption (Because I don't know much about it, nor would I need to, and as I said I AM NOT INVOLVED IN ADOPTION unless it is CATS. Why should I take on YOUR cause?) or me:
"As much as I can’t stand spookie, I never put a group up about her."
spookie
(The Improper Adoptee deleted the image that should be here. It was of the group she DID indeed put up on Myspace, long ago, against every member on MySpace she hated, and hated with a PASSION.)
"DUDE. Let’s not do SUPER LYING. I don’t want to post you hideous main page for this doozy".
I had put up a group against the NCFA because they FIGHT TO KEEP OUR RECORDS CLOSED, AND THAT IS HATE. DENYING SOMEONE THEIR OWN INFORMATION IS NOT AN ACT OF LOVE. IT IS AN ACT OF ABUSE OF POWER AND DISPICABLE GREED. SO FOR HER TO SAY MY GROUP WAS A HATE GROUP AND AGAINST HER TO BOOT IS ASSININE. I also started this blog so I could freely talk about the horrific Adoption system that still is hurting so many with out having my feelings about Adoption mocked by insensative people on line, like edge, spookie, Lauren and and be called a moron by this insufferable twit:
Iamwhere
Posted: Jun 12, 2008 1:58 PM
StepFordChild wrote:
"All adoptees have a right to be upset if their own mothers give them away."
Yes, we all have the right to feel and think whatever we want.
"It is normal, and there is not one person on earth who would not be upset about or angry about it. "
You, however do not have the right to tell anyone else what to think or feel. I think you’re a moron. See how that works?
"We also have a right to hate being sold and having our heritage denied us, and having lies all over our birth certificates."
This again is your opinion. You can hate whatever you want. You can spew forth hate as much as you like.
"All of you in here are satan in human form. All of you in here are going to hell."
Well I’m just speechless! . Thank you so much! When I get there, I’ll be sure to look for your ass so I can give it a swift kick. I’ll bet you’re a Christian too. Ain’t ya?
"You never change, you never try to understand, you never stop judging and you never forgive. "
No dear, that would be you.
(Images are missing all over, that would incriminate IA)
(what I said are in the quotes, what Iamwhere replied to me are not)
spookie was the one following me around the internet after I never wrote her back due to the obnxoious email she sent me through my space. She made rude comments to me as I have shown about posts I made to help animals in AR groups, then she went into AR groups I made for animals and started harrassing me there. No one ever asked her to come into Adoption is Binding (ADOPTION SEARCH ANGEL personally asked me to join. I was sent a message; ASA found me via Google.), where I was being tortured by Pro-Adoption trolls (she means adoptees, but I guess she wants to overlook that fact), she came in on her own (ADOPTION SEARCH ANGEL, again, invited me. You know, the one you wrote a nasty racist poem to? Yes, that woman.) and joined those pack of wolves just to hurt me even more. (Never happened. Libel. You made it up in your mind.) She claims now too, that her abusive group that she put up against me is perfectly fine with my space because I am no longer a member, but this is NOT true, as an attorney informed me, (You had no attorney do squat.) because no my space group is allowed to harrass ANY person, not just a member of my space. (Never happened. Libel. You made it up in your mind.) My space will be contacted soon too by an attorney in my employ and her hate group against me is going to be taken down. (Still waiting…) I mention her in my blog to warn others about her, because I don't want to see another person be lured into her bloodline sucking spider web and then eaten alive. (Touché, though I tell truths and you, you lie like a rug.) In one of her comments to me, after she found my blog, she in Sarah Bernhart (Wow, what is it with you and Jews? It's always a Jewish person you use as a reference in a negative manner. I see, you = anti-semite. Gotcha.) fashion tells me her father is dying of stage 4 brain cancer. (Exactly right. We found out he had cancer in June. You have a serious problem with that, and you're a cruel, sick bitch for making fun of him afterwards, and calling him and old man, and a fake.) She had never mentioned this ever on my space before and if you go into her profile, you will see the very first subject she writes about in About me, are all lies about how I cyber bully her. (I had to post that, because people were coming to my profile after reading your vile shit.) There is not ONE word about her father being ill on her page. (It was no one's business. I told you hoping you would leave me alone. But no, you got off on it. You laughed. You said it was hilarious. you're a sick fuck.) You would think, that if he was really dying, and she was really concerned about this, she would mention that first and foremost and ask people to pray for him, and his failing health would take presedence over anything concerning me. But on her my space too, spookie indicates that her career of choice, after all her schooling is an "image manipulator", which I have a screenshot of, as I took one of her entire profile. I think that says it all.... (that you're computer skills suck? Yes, I'm well aware.)
for spookie IS a manipulator who lies like she breaths, who sits behind her monitor like some tyrannical Queen, hacking (ha ha ha ha ha!!!) people's accounts, (LOL, Never happened. Libel. You made it up in your mind.) pouring acid into their wounds, and mocking those she terroizes when they fight back. She is a professional game player who twists the facts and distorts reality, making falsities look like truths to benefit herself. (Pot, kettle...Improper!) Is is any wonder to any true victim of Adoption in Adoptionland, I would think she was an AP? (Dude, your psychic abilities are are not working! You need a revving up! Do you get one by inflicting massive pain on someone nearby? A neighbor? A neighbor you dislike perhaps? Their pet?).....she is also dangerously, psychotically obbsessed with herself (ha ha ha ha, how can you be dangerously obsessed with yourself? I missed that in psych classes and in all the books I've read so far....sike! Oh, no, I want YOUR version...really! Do tell.) and until the needed legal action is taken, she will continue to be as honest about me as an Amended Birth Certificate: (Draaaaama Queeeeeen!)
spookie:
"Did you know that on your blog, of all the posts showing, only ONE blog is about adoption and SIX are about me? That does NOT make for a blog about Adoptees rights, not for OBC, not for anti-adoption, not for anything but a hate blog against me".

I have written 21 blogs about Adoption, including ones about Connell Watkins who killed little Candace Newmaker, blogs that spookie calls "cutting down other people and posting their full names". spookie is a rude, pushy loud mouth whose slander against me, (truth, cuppy-cake, truth.) will soon be silenced on my space, as the pedestal she puts herself up on will soon come crumbling down, but she like many other hackers and trolls, (LOL) will be still be around elsewhere, looking for their next victim to toy with. If you happen upon her, print out what she says in groups as she attacks other people, and you soon will see patterns emerging, like those of her self proclaimed freind Miss Chainsaw. (Love 'er! She's a fun, friendly person, and she adopts, doesn't shop and she treats her pets great.) Print out copies of what you may have said, too as she makes up lies about conversations that have ensued, and creates images that are are not real (Jesus Christ you wish they weren't, but I am sooooo, so sorry, all of them are real, and did you know that there is embedded information in images that tells professionals if an image has been altered? Duh! My images are 100% REAL, just like by B cups you mocked not too long ago! remember that? You said I'm flat. Oh boo hoo! ha ha) that she posts in groups with her hacking skills and software tools. (OOOOH, my hacking skillz! MAD SK1llZ!!1 I G07 M4D SK1LLZ!) But above all, do not ever trust this explosive ticking time bomb, who keeps posting that I liked her so much (but you did, you fruitcake, and you sent me a message saying so, signed "Love, Step") and then I backstabbed her, (yep, you did) as she throws her hand over her forhead in B movie actress mode. I never backstabbed spookie. I just ducked and ran as she threw the first punch....something a bully, online and off will never let their victims forget........

19 comments:





adopted and pissed
said...


I am an adoptee, recently reunited with my birthmom. I love my adoptive parents, even if I grew up in a disfunctional home with an abusive alcoholic. I am the person I am today because of all the crap I had to go through, so I don't waste time regretting the past. I do hate that I don't have the same rights as other Americans do...like knowing my name, having an original birth certificate, knowing who gave birth to me, etc.




The Improper Adoptee
said...


I'm not wasting time regretting the past. Alot of the abuse I have suffered from my abusive Adoptive Mother still effects my present however. The Adoption system still effects me right now too, as it effects many, many others who are currently in a closed Adoption at the AP's request, or who will be lied to by their Adoption parents who may of cut off contact with the Adoptees realMother/family in an Open Adoption. Injustices need to constantly critizied until they end, and laws are created so they never happen again. I'm sorry you were abused too, but the things that were used as abuse against me, ended up causing me permanant physical damage, that are a constant reminder every day of my life and will be until I die. Speaking out against the oppression of closed records isn't time wasted either, as many states have yet to get a conscience so I hope you will speak out against the system that is still hurting other people.




The Improper Adoptee
said...


and never stop doing so




The Tribe
said...


You ARE wasting time regretting the past — AND HATING EVERYONE IN LIFE. Add to that, you're a pathological liar. You disagree with psychiatry? that's OK. Seek help from PSYCHOLOGY.

You're blog should be re-named, as it's become as HATE BLOG against Suzanne, "spookie", the mother of a 20 month old boy, who never hurt you but only shared a truthful story of a friends life for your opinion. When did she become a single mother? you making up more lies, again? What's next? Like the rest of the latest blog....... You created the rest IN YOUR MIND. REname your BLOG "I HATE SPOOKIE & ADOPTION" how's that?
You hate all of us for being adopted, having adopted or having dared respond in an AR groups about our feelings on animals or veganism. You are the meanest person in the entire world.
"Spookie" has been in the ICU for days, wouldya like to go there and beat her up, or go torment her family too? Wanna go march in and kill her family or push her Dad over the edge? I bet you would like to, huh, you EViL SCUM OF SATAN.
Psychology can help you ----- no meds so you won't worry about that, bitch ass, just therapy for your hate, anger, denial, lying, non-closure, stalking, bullying, abusive behavior, controlling needs, crying wolf syndrome and 100 other problems you suffer from.
Keep blogging about others and they will be posting the facts on your until you stop harassing them, you know. Don't think for a second you'll get away unscathed for your tormenting of this innocent woman, and especially when she and her family are going through sheer hell and need all the support they can get. All your blogs about her outnumber the blogs about your "mission" and your lies are all proven as lies. You are ONE EVIL BASTARD and you will never be able to clear your name because the truth is out there --- you are a lying, cruel, heartless bitch.

Jaymie, Laurie & Marc (Saviourrnr)




The Improper Adoptee
said...


"You ARE wasting time regretting the past — AND HATING EVERYONE IN LIFE."
I hate everyone? Really? Do you know everyone I know? Do you know my feelings about everyone I know? Pfft. You are BEYOND ridiculous.
"You're blog should be re-named, as it's become as HATE BLOG against Suzanne, "spookie", the mother of a 20 month old boy, who never hurt you"
Ha. Ha. Ha.
"When did she become a single mother?"
She states on her my space she is single. Go look for yourself.

"Add to that, you're a pathological liar."

This doesn't even warrant a response.

"You hate all of us for being adopted,"
What?!!! You really need to stop smoking what ever it is you are smoking...
"Spookie" has been in the ICU for days,"
Really? Then why is her profile picture different right now from how it was this morning when I went into your hate group against me to get quotes from things she wrote about me, for this blog I just posted? First she had that low class cartoon picture of some lady with her dress up too high and holding a cat, and now it is some old man on a beach-I didn't know they allowed laptops in the ICU!!!
" Spookie" has been in the ICU for days, wouldya like to go there and beat her up, or go torment her family too? Wanna go march in and kill her family or push her Dad over the edge? I bet you would like to, huh, you EViL SCUM OF SATAN."
Get help, you are a hysterical neurotic and a really crappy actress.
"bitch ass, just therapy for your hate, anger, denial, lying, non-closure, stalking, bullying, abusive behavior, controlling needs, crying wolf syndrome and 100 other problems you suffer from"
The only cure for closure is my OBC which I can not leagally get. The other problems you say I have is how YOU act, not me.
"Don't think for a second you'll get away unscathed for your tormenting of this innocent woman,"
Innocent my ass and I don't give a damn what she is going through right now.
"All your blogs about her outnumber the blogs about your "mission" and your lies are all proven as lies. You are ONE EVIL BASTARD"
Lie. Go look at every single blog I wrote and then come back and try to push that bullshit. And calling me an evil bastard is HATE speech, you bigoted racist troll.

"Jaymie, Laurie & Marc (Saviourrnr)"
You really need to get help for your multiple personality disorder spookie.
Eh, maybe we will get lucky and they gave her some Thorazine in the ICU..
:)




The Improper Adoptee
said...


I am also going to add, that spookie is such a LIAR, that she sends me comments saying I am lying so I won't post the crude digusting abusive things she says to me. But that hasn't stopped me-I want people to see how whacked she really is, how insane her comments are which reflect the nutjob she is, and since I am not lying and have posted proof, I will continue to post them because I know I'm not the con artist-she is. spookie is an insticator, a provoker, a loser who has no life so she makes hurting people on the internet about Adoption her life. I bet she's related to Georgia Tann...




The Improper Adoptee
said...


from spookies group: This is how she feels about Adoptees:
"You LOVE people’s pain and suffering, you’re a fucked up sick bastard child of THE DEVIL. That’s why you cannot get a birth certificate — Satan doesn’t keep paper records, they burn down there".

Your mouth is worse than anyone I have ever met. Even when I got mad at people and told them off for abusive things they said to me first I NEVER EVER SPEWED OUT THE PSYCHOTIC BILE YOU DO. GET HELP. EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE INSANE BECAUSE OF YOUR GROUP. YOU ARE DOING NOTHING BUT HURTING ADOPTEES, AND BSE MOTHERS. YOU ARE A BIGOT AGAINST THOSE BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK. BIGOT, BIGOT, BIGOT! EVERY DAY YOU MAKE AN ASS OUT OF YOURSELF IN YOUR GROUP. YOU LIE AND SAY I LIE, YOU SAY I STARTED THIS WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU DID. YOU ARE A SCHMUCHK, A SMOE, A TRICKSTER DEMON FROM HELL. AND I AM SORRY ABOUT YOUR FATHER. SORRY HE IS HAS CANCER AND NOT YOU.....(SMIRK) YOU AND YOUR HATE LIBEL SLANDER BLOG IS COMING DOWN TOO...YOU SAY ONE MORE CRUDE WORD ABOUT MY DAUGHTER TOO AND I AM SUING YOUR UGLY FACE OFF YOU TRAILOR TRASH PEICE OF CRIMINAL SHIT.




The Improper Adoptee
said...


SORRY HE *IS HAS CANCER AND NOT YOU...

SORRY HE HAS CANCER AND NOT YOU.....




The Improper Adoptee
said...


And in response to your last comment to me, that I am not going to publish because it is too scary like all the other ones because it SHOWS YOUR PSYCHOSIS CRYSTAL CLEAR (HEY, THIS IS A BLOG NOT BELVUE, BTW, PEOPLE DON'T WNAT TO BE AROUND YOUR CHARLES MANSON LIKE INSANITY)you are totally full of it about your father-you didn't even mention him having some illness for like two weeks after sending me comments and you only said he was sick to manipulate me to take my list off of my blog-you are such an over emotional hambone B actress it is embarrassing even reading the manure you spew-you lie like you breathe too, and if your father's illness is "private" like you say and that is why it is not written about on your my space, then that proves what I just said about manipuating because why the hell would you tellme about it? I hate your guts fool. You will make up anything to get your way won't you? You have no class at ALL. Now go talk to yourself/and your other personalities somemore on your total over reaction little psycho group you made against me. I know you break out in hives if you can't bullshit the world for too long...




spookie
said...


You are a sick fucking mentally disturbed lunatic, and I am going to have you forced into a court one way or another for your actions. I have contacted my old contacts this morning, and they said YES, there are some loop holes, so you are going to get what's due to you, you selfish piece of white trailer trash basterdized scumbucket douchebag. YOU call Winthrop Memorial hospital, you fucking cum target bitch, and YOU ask for my father's room in ICU, you waste of sperm. Want my last name for his room number? EMAIL ME, wasted sperm! You should get hit by a bus, please! Cross a lot of street today, you fucking twatish whore, you bitch who fucked a drunk to get a child, you low life scum of libel, you CUNT.

I didn't even go online last night, you JEALOUS, WRINKLED PRUNE CUNT FACE. Me, my mom and sister got home at MIDNIGHT and WENT TO SLEEP, you whore. "I hope you die and your daughter is a hooker." How do you like it? Do you like getting what you dish out? THAT'S WHAT YOU DO EVERY DAY TO PEOPLE, SO ENJOY A TASTE OF YOUR OWN WORDS!




urevilincarn8
said...


Your birth mom called. She gave you away because she had to take care of her mentally ill mom and she was also mentally ill, too. She chose an abusive family because she was psychic and knew you were the "devil's spawn" she said, see, she was mentally ill, so she did this because she had mental illness. It all makes sense, right? Wouldn't that run in the family? Better get your daughter checked out, too. You are evil incarnate. You're pure hatred, the utmost form of darkness and hell.




The Improper Adoptee
said...


"Your birth mom called. She gave you away because she had to take care of her mentally ill mom and she was also mentally ill, too. She chose an abusive family because she was psychic and knew you were the "devil's spawn" she said, see, she was mentally ill, so she did this because she had mental illness. It all makes sense, right? Wouldn't that run in the family? Better get your daughter checked out, too. You are evil incarnate. You're pure hatred, the utmost form of darkness and hell".


(You deserved the reaming I gave you. I spent days in ICU watching over my Dad while you continued your blogging and commenting about me in various places. you are A BITCH and a cruel, evil and sick person.)


Typical psychotic mindset. Typical Pro-Adoption attitude. (WTF!!! Where does that come from? My father had a fucking pulmonary embolism, you scum! That, after the dx of lung cancer, and then he developed pneumonia in the hospital! You're a sick fucking bitch because I told you this and you laughed and kept mocking me! Everything is about adoption to you, you fucking psycho! FUCK YOU and fuck everything that you live for!) Your isp has been reported spookie (uh-huh. I noticed. ha ha) and your comments under this name will be ignored from now on too. Better yet, my comments are now turned off, like you have turned off any goodness that was ever in your soul.




The Improper Adoptee
said...


THIS IS THE LAST COMMENT I AM EVER READING THAT YOU WROTE AND THE LAST ONE I AM PUBLISHING YOU OUT OF CONTROL SCHIZOPHRENIC. I NEVER SAID TO ANYONE EVER "I HOPE YOU DIE AND YOUR DAUGHTER IS A HOOKER". THAT IS A BONIFIED LIE, AND YOU ARE THE MOST IMMATURE VILE OBNOXIOUS SATANIC LOSER ON EARTH. IF YOU EVEN HAVE A KID, THE KIDS IN HIS AGE GROUP ARE MORE MATURE THAN YOU ARE. YOU REMIND ME OF SHORT GUYS WITH SHORT EQUIPMENT WHO FAIL AT EVERYTHING THEY DO AND STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE AND THEN COME ON LINE AND ACT LIKE THE BIG MAN, OR FAT GUYS WHO USE THE WOMAN THEY MARRY TO GET BACK AT SOMEONE ELSE AND THEN COMPLAIN SHE CHEATED ON HIM, GO CALL ALL WOMEN EVIL, AND THEN USE WOMEN FOR MONEY TOO BEING A LOSER GIGALO THEIR WHOLE LIVES. BOTH TYPES HATE THEMSELVES AND BOTH TYPES TAKE IT OUT ON EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET. IF YOU WERE A GUY, YOU'D BE ONE OR THE OTHER. AND OH YEAH, I'LL SEND YOU MY EMAIL ADDRESS, LMAO! YOU ONLY WANT IT TO HACK ME YOU JUVENILLE DELINQUENT WANNA BE SO YOU CAN TAKE MY BLOG DOWN AND YOU ARE NEVER, EVER GOING TO GET IT. THIS IS MY BLOG, I HAVE ALL THE CONTROL WHICH YOU CAN'T STAND. AFTER ALL THE HELL YOU PUT ME THROUGH ON MY SPACE THAT I NEVER, EVER DESERVED, YOU CAN'T STAND EITHER THAT YOU ARE BEING FORCED TO EAT YOUR JUST DESSERTS, YOU SPOILED SELF ABSORBED LITTLE EVIL BRAT. YOU MAKE THAT MIGRANE CAUSER BILLY MAYS LOOK LIKE A MUTE YOU ARE SO LOUD AND PUSHY. PUSHY, PUSHY PUSHY, PUSHING YOUR SLANDERIOUS LIES ABOUT ME ALL OVER THE INTERNET, YOU LOW CLASS TROUBLEMAKER. YOU MADE YOUR BED NOW LIE IN IT YOU BABY. AS SOON AS MY SPACE GETS MY ATTORNEYS LETTER YOUR HATER, PREDJUDICE, HARRASSING GROUP IS COMING DOWN AND I HOPE YOU GET BANNED FROM MY SPACE. YOU TREAT PEOPLE LIKE SHIT, YOU ARE HYSTERICAL AND NEED SERIOUS SERIOUS HELP. YOU SHOULD BE SPENDING TIME WITH YOUR KID IF HE IS REAL, NOT SPENDING ALL DAY ONLINE PLAYING GAMES WITH INNOCENT PEOPLE, YOU ARE A ROTTEN MOTHER TO PUT TRASHING ME OVER HIM. WHY DON'T YOU GO DO SOMETHING TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE, AND STOP HATING SO MUCH AND ROTTING AWAY IN YOUR OUT OF CONTROL ANGER. GO WORK AT A FOOD BANK, TAKE SHELTER DOGS FOR WALKS WITH YOUR SUPPOSED SON. YOU ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND YOU ARE WSTING YOUR LIFE AND I AM GETTING BLOGGER TO BAN YOUR ISP FROM MY COMMENT BOX BECAUSE I AM SICK OF NEGATIVE ENERGY LIKE YOURS, I AM SICK OF LIARS, I AM SICK OF DEALING WITH CRAZIES AND JUST PLAIN MEAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DO NOTHING FOR ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES-I SPEND TIME TRYING TO GET RID OF THE FASCIST ADOPTION SYSTEM, EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT ANIMAL ABUSE AND RIGHTS, AND YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME BECAUSE THIS WAR YOU INIATED ON ME (Never happened. Libel. You made it up in your mind.) IS JUST NOT IMPORTANT AND EITHER ARE YOU. YOU WANT TO WASTE MY TIME, AND MAKE ME THINK OF YOU AND I AM NOT GOING TO ANY MORE. YOU ARE THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT HAS RUINED AMERICA, HAS RUINED THE WORLD AND I AM DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR CLOWN FROM HELL ROUTINE. (Then WHY do you keep blogging about me or better yet, commenting on other people's blogs about me, which come up in Google? YOU continue to do it. I have to continue to keep record of you.) GROW THE HELL UP. THIS WORLD WAS NOT MADE JUST FOR YOU AND YOU BETTER START LEARNING HOW TO SHARE IT WITH OTHERS (Pot...kettle...Jesus H.!) AND BE A DECENT HUMAN BEING, BECAUSE IT JUST ISN'T ALL ABOUT YOU OR YOUR MEANSPIRITED WARPED ATTITUDES. YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO CHANGE, (Have a mirror handy? Take a peek) BECAUSE YOU ARE THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO MAKES OTHER PEOPLE SICK. (Yes, you sure are.) AND WHO PEOPLE GET SICK OF PRETTY DAMN QUICK TOO....NOW GO AWAY AND IMPROVE YOURSELF, YOU NEED A LOT OF WORK...(I know you do. :P) BEFORE YOU SERIOULSY HURT SOMEONE WITH YOUR VIOLENT MINDSET (DICTIONARY, PLEASE!) ...AND YOUR WORM FILLED MOUTH THAT YOU NEVER EVER SHUT UP.......LIKE YOUR KID THAT I BET YOU TALK TOO THE SAME WAY THAT YOU TALK TO ME......

(WOW, a lot of hate. You're one angry bitch.)

(Never happened. Libel. You made it up in your mind.)

She's a nutbag nutter nubar. WHEW.

Please, somebody, buy this woman a DICTIONARY!

0 Comments and Feedback: