CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

CEAST AND DESIST and DO NOT Threaten Me.


Insanities on the Internets!: KB, you say? So, WHO'S the Con Artist?

Insanities on the Internets!: The Improper Adoptee Can't Understand CEASE and DESIST? More Insane Harassment Posted by IA.

You use YOUR OWN DAUGHTER. That's SICK. Once I posted proof that "OH, CANADA!" was logging on to my blog all the time, over 40+ times and hosting your images of me and other images on your blog, "Canada" stopped using her regular IP to log on and started using another. NOT coincidental. I'm sorry, but no one is that naivé.

As for your abuse towards me, I've asked you since 2007 and I repeat it again:


To The Improper Adoptee:
STOP HARASSING, CYBERBULLYING
and THREATENING ME.

Click the link below in purple for information on

I did a search, (when I posted the blog entry "KB, you say? So, WHO'S the Con Artist?") and found out a Kristina B. is connected to "The Improper Adoptee." I'll not post The Improper Adoptee's real name, because she will surely burst a blood vessel. But the coincidence was listed as odd, and IA never commented on it — until tonight.

Why is Kristina's blog listed as "The Improper Adoptee?"
Why is Kristina's location the same location as all the IP entries that have posted on the same exact time and date as The Improper Adoptee on my comments?
Why, after all this time has passed, has The Improper Adoptee just threatened me to never mention a person named Kristina?
Why did this young woman move so very far away from IA at such a young age? If she is her daughter, did the father get full custody? That would not be surprise. Seeing the unstable mental state of SFC, The Improper Adoptee, I can see the state handing over a child to any father and not this woman who is obviously out of her mind.

It's time for her to stop harassing me. Enough is enough. No one is aware of the requests to remove the libel that go back over a year. No one is aware of the calm and polite messages just asking her to please cut it out. No one knows how many times I asked this woman to stop bothering me. And lastly, no one knows how many times she was sent CEASE and DESIST letters and chose to ignore them.



YOU can Google yourself.


0 Comments and Feedback: