CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

"I am suing you for assuming things…" Says The Improper Adoptee

"The Improper Adoptee, Also Known As The Improper Anti-Semite"


3 Comments - Show Original Post









The Improper Adoptee said...




I am suing you for putting names on this blog.ZI am suing you for assuming things that are not true, which is called slander. You better hope you are not a public figure spookie because I am going to ruin your life. And when I find out who you are, you will get the same from me, that you have satanically dished out. I have a relative that wants to sue you too. The worst for you is coming......you CHRISTAN BIGOT HATE ANTI-CHRISTIMITE.....
January 27, 2009 8:14 PM



The Improper Adoptee said...




Hater Anti-christimite that is.......you HATE anyone that refers to Christ on their blog. YOU ARE A BIGOT, BIGOT AND I WILL PROVE IT.
January 27, 2009 8:17 PM

Delete







Veraciousness, Inc. said...




"I am suing you for putting names on this blog."

Ha ha! OKAY. If I'm not mistaken (oh, I'm NOT), you put names long ago, long before I ever put a name, Deary. Not only that, you did it to abuse, harass and hurt people. Threaten me, bully? As usual. I asked you to CEASE AND DESIST so many times I've lost count. You're nuts.

"I am suing you for assuming things that are not true…"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Didn't think before posting that, did you?

"I have a relative that wants to sue you too."

Oh, super. Why? For assuming I did something?

I have a relative that met Little Richard, and B.B. King. Oh, and the Pope. That was the important one.

"The worst for you is coming......"

Do you have that written on a giant sign you wear, front and back, while you stand on a corner in the city screaming at people "…and the end is near!!!"

"YOU ARE A BIGOT, BIGOT AND I WILL PROVE IT."

We are all waiting...

waiting...

:::yawn:::

Leave me alone, fruitbar.
I will NOT keep asking. I WILL keep letting everyone know about your lies and abuse.


Until you can prove anything you say, SHUT UP already. And again, STOP HARASSING ME.

I can prove (already did actually) you're a racist, bigot, liar, bully and psycho. Huzzah.

I'll keep outing your abuse and bullying as long as you keep doing it.
January 30, 2009 4:01 PM

Delete


[Photo]
The post I promised The Improper Adoptee will just have to wait.
OH gee, look what Google threw up today. We all know this isn't just some anonymous poster. Who does Marilyn think she is kidding? Seriously. [Photo]IA posts an anonymous often. Who else just happened to wander over to ULB's blog and decide to post something anti-Semitic towards ME? And to top it off, so late after Teresa's original blog entry? Look at the date. November. Then she goes back in January to post a jew hater post. Disgusting.
I don't know how I missed this one in Google, but here it is now. Yes, this is the lovely and kind Improper Adoptee. That caring woman who tries to fool everyone, and had me fooled back on MySpace for a very short time.
She is adopted. Her birth mother could be JEWISH, and if she is, or was, then Marilyn is A JEW by Jewish law. If The Improper Adoptee's father was/is Jewish, she has Jewish blood running through her veins.
Or, maybe she is a descendant of Adolf Hitler.

The Talmud that The Improper Adoptee insists she knows of is the "talmud" of anti-semitic writers, which can be found via web searches. Some are from German texts dating from the times of Hitler's reign. This is the talmud Marilyn has "studied online." The anti-semitic works of other Jew haters. Some of these "books" were even written for children, to teach them that Jews can steal from non-Jews, don't have to work, can hurt non-Jews, etc. The Improper Adoptee believes these words, because she reads anti-semite sites and believes their hate.

THE TORAH.
http://www.jewfaq.org/torah.htm

I think that URL is more reliable and believable than The Improper Adoptee's hate spew.

Oral Torah: The Talmud

In addition to the written scriptures we have an "Oral Torah," a tradition explaining what the above scriptures mean and how to interpret them and apply the Laws. Orthodox Jews believe G-d taught the Oral Torah to Moses, and he taught it to others, down to the present day. This tradition was maintained only in oral form until about the 2d century C.E., when the oral law was compiled and written down in a document called the Mishnah.

Over the next few centuries, additional commentaries elaborating on the Mishnah were written down in Jerusalem and Babylon. These additional commentaries are known as the Gemara. The Gemara and the Mishnah together are known as the Talmud. This was completed in the 5th century C.E.

CLICK HERE for the rest.

I'm really horrified that anyone would continue to pal around with someone who publicly displays hatred towards a religious group. I'm appalled that this woman has the nerve to let others even know that she loathes Jews.

I hope she is a Jew.


[Photo]



Improper Adoptee, do you recall this LIE you posted to me?


The Improper Adoptee said...




I never lived in CT-what a liar you are! And Teresa lives in PA-and I meant NYC you drool fool. And what you write about me doesn't make me mad like you want it too-it just makes me laugh at you because you are immature as and pathetic as hell. You are aslo unbeleiably irrational and Bellvue never should of let you out. I'mnot even going to look at your psychotic rampange you call a blog anymore. No one reads it anyway, because no one cares about you. I'll let authorites look at it. And cute blog you made about the BSE Mothers. I hope they sue you from here to hell.
December 2, 2008 9:00 AM



I PROVED you lived in CT, and we all know Teresa lives on Long Island and travels to PA, where she used to live. When have you ever once shown proof when you've told a lie you've claims is the truth? NEVER.


Here's the referring blog entry: Insanities on the Internets!: The Improper Adoptee Comments and Comments…


Oh, another hilarious HACKER reference:


The Improper Adoptee said...




The Improper Adoptee said...
In refernece to the comment you sent me today spookie, NO MY PHONE NUMBER IS NOT ON GOOGLE, BECAUSE IT IS UNLISTED. EXTRA IS PAID TO THE PHONE COMPANY FOR THAT. AND IT DOESN'T COME UP ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET. SOOOOOOOO THAT MEANS WHAT EVERYONE KNOWS, YOU HACKED MY AOL ACCOUNT AND GOT IT. YOUR COMMENT WAS NOT MADE TO THIS BLOG AND I CAN'T FIND WHERE IT ENEDED UP PUBLISHED AND WHEN I DO I'LL REFERENCE THAT HERE SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT A LIAR YOU ARE.
1/11/2009
6:29 PM


OOOOH-KAY! Paranoid much?

P.S. to all: CHRISTAN BIGOT HATE ANTI-CHRISTIMITE? WHAT?!? LOL
I'm sorry, but I couldn't find that word or phrase anyplace.

0 Comments and Feedback: