CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

I told The Improper Adoptee it Was Time to Stop Harassing Me…


…and her response was to create another libelous blog entry. She posted it mere hours after I asked her to please stop.


This woman is a wildfire that's gone completely out of control. She refuses to post my comments to her because blogging edited versions is far better for her personal pleasure and whatever else she gains from lying to the anti-adoption groups and to those who share some of her beliefs.

Read the psychotic's blog entries below, which are actually her responses to my comments, comments which were asking her to A) remove copyrighted images, and B) stop posting cruel and hurtful libel. I then also told her yet again that the Talmud is the Torah, the Oral Torah, the spoken torah. The Improper Adoptee reads despicable sites made by bigoted haters, just like people make sites to hate blacks, latinos, Wiccans, people who like to listen to heavy metal, wear black or purple, like calico kittens or vegans. This woman not only reads these ludicrous sites, she believes them. Or does she? I think she believes what she needs to when it suits her needs — for her rambling blog entries of hate. She's like the KKK of Blogger, and ALL other bloggers are not white.

Marilyn Adoptee is a Jew Hater. She's an anti-semitic hate-filled scum that even denies the Holocaust in part. She is grossly out of line.

Everyone knows I say some comments to get her goat, but she says the most hateful, cruel crap and she has for over a year. I've only been blogging since I started keeping record of her abuse, so my comments haven't been since 2007, as hers have been. I've also NOT abused dozens of other people. She's not only abused others, but she's abused the people she pretends to align herself with — the adopted. She abuses those searching, and she cuts down those who seek out their real parents, if they should choose to go down a path that she doesn't approve of. She abuses those who use people to help them that she doesn't like, or hates. She abuses adoptees that are Christians and choose to use their faith. Simply put, she abuses.

And she lies.
My friend, adopted many, many years ago, was rejected. She's not an illusion, she is a real person. I refuse to violate her by posting images of us together and revealing her full name, just to prove to a madwoman that my friend, very much thrown away and adopted, is a real human being. You can refer to my email for some information about this subject, since Stepford Child, The Improper Adoptee wants and has brought it up again.

Insanities on the Internets!: The "Threatening" Letter IA Claims "Warns People to Stay Away From Her Blog"
That link has a JPG of my email, and explains my friend's adoption. No one was ever threatened. That was just another of The Improper Adoptee's ploys for attention and to try to ruin my good name.

Monday, January 19, 2009

spookie Set Out To Hurt All Of Us...



In response to the blog below concerning her, "spookie Admits She Is A Stalker", this comment was sent by her yesterday to my inbox:
"You're so FUCKED. Do you like it? Bet it'll be only the second you've been fucked in your life, right? The first was the beer goggles guy who knocked you up...man, you got lucky, huh? Sometimes a drunk is all a woman can get, so good for you! you go girl!
I pulled that image off POST SECRET, it's a postcard sent in by an adoptee to a blogger. If it offended you, that's just too bad, now you go dig that, bitch".
Publish Reject (spookie)
1/18/09
And that was her attitude from the begginning when she wrote me an insensitive E-mail telling me about her friends "crackhead" Real Mother(when crack wasn't even around then...) and how wonderful Adoption is...so her friend she claims, who KNEW her Real Mother and was glad she was Adopted..according to spookie.....and spookie, who claims has NO opinion on Adoption (refer to the picture of Pinocchio...) then goes on to have a 10 month tyrannical Hitler like rampage, attacking, insulting, making fun of and saying dispicable crude things about other Adoptees and Real Mothers here in Bloggerland. Hence her blog of note, "They Are Not All Unhappy" as I stated in the blog I wrote mentioned above is a direct insult to those wounded by Adoption. What makes spookie so absolutely skank, so absolutely, undeniably evil, is the fact that she KNOWS her family history. She knows her Real Parents, yet she chooses to torture, terrorize and emotionally and psychologically abuse those who do not and feel intolerable pain due to that.
"That's just too bad bitch"........."that's just too bad bitch".....that is spookie's feelings towards all of us, which was proven in how she talks about other Adoptees on her bastard bashing, bastard hating blog....and in tormenting Real Mothers as she has too.....
Blogger beware.......
She also sent this in a comment:
"p.s. Far more Christians have destroyed people's lives than Jews. Priests, pastors and clergy have molested children for eons. Picking a few Rabbi's out of a hat is pathetic, and claiming the old testament is "EVIL" is a riot. You're a psychologically damaged, delusional mental case, and you really need to get serious mental and emotional help. It's too bad you're so far gone that it'll never happen. You believe in conspiracy theories, you follow wacky propaganda and you spew hate, racism and lies"

I never said once that the Old Testament was evil. I said what is taught in the talmud is evil. And hating child molesters does not make me racist. I don't give a damn who molests a child, meaning I don't give a damn if they are a jew, a Christian, and atheist, or a member of the Church of The Holy Blue Smurfette..... they should be in jail. From what I have learned the Torah and the talmud are opposite from each other. The Torah is totally against child molestation and homosexuality. Like spookie is totally against Adoptees who complain about Adoption. She is the hater here. The racist/predjudiced one. The AntiAdoptionphobic....I'm not against people who choose to follow the Torah. I am against any book that tells people to molest children or people who do like Rabbi Kaye. I am also against people who think being a selfish, compulsive liar is as perfectly fine as telling someone they are not allowed to have knowledge of their own heritage because they weren't "born the right way".......you know, like our warm, loving and supportive friend (LoL) spookie.....
And yes spookie, I have been hurt by as many jews for doing nothing (and you are one of them) as I have been by Christians for doing nothing. So don't tell me who hurts who...you haven't lived my life....but that is a whole nother blog....

spookie ADMITS SHE IS A STALKER!


NOT ONLY IS SPOOKIE A LIAR, AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THIS PHOTO THAT SHE USED IN ONE OF HER BLOGS A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO, ENTITLED "THEY ARE NOT ALL UNHAPPY", WHICH WAS A DIRECT KICK IN THE FACE TO ALL OF US, AND IS JUST MORE PROOF SHE IS A PRO-ADOPTION TROLL, BUT AFTER I DEMANDED SHE NO LONGER SEND ME COMMENTS, I GET A BOX FULL.......it started again, with this one:

TeaBagTheHamKTHX said...
aaaaassshole
1/08/2009
10:01 PM

Notice the new name she uses! One of at least 20....
Let's see....she uses
TeaBagTheHamKTHX (okay....what the hell does that mean? That handle is totally psychotic, but that is spookie....)
spookiecats
spookie
Veraciousness, Inc
URAMEANYDOODLE
ispotmalarkey
The Tribe
saviourrnr
urevilincarn8
siuefutsue
aflirtygirly
And many more....


My reply on my blog, as that comment is posted in "Is spookie on drugs?" was:

The Improper Adoptee said...
Gee, what's the matter spookie? You got your panties all in a twist...are you all jealous that I got approved by blog catalog in two days and your hate account has been pending since Nov? LMAO. Or is it because I got some comments from other bloggers-I know you could spontanously combust when anyone gives me the time of day, but that is because you are serioulsy immature and psychologically dysfunctional. You better pull those vampire fangs of yours back in, all you are doing is making a fool out of yourself. Nice little new account this is too on AIM-of coruse I know this is you-look at my stat counter:
Optimum Online (cablevision Systems) [Label IP Address]
Valley Stream, New York, United States, 40 returning visits
Date Time Type WebPage
1st January 2009 01:07:10 PM Page View No referring link
abolishadoption.blogspot.com/
3rd January 2009 07:44:00 PM Page View No referring link
abolishadoption.blogspot.com/
3rd January 2009 07:44:41 PM Exit Link https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2999684159269526537&postID=2104875847531591282
5th January 2009 03:05:31 PM Page View No referring link
abolishadoption.blogspot.com/
5th January 2009 03:05:49 PM Page View abolishadoption.blogspot.com/
abolishadoption.blogspot.com/2008/12/is-spookie-on-drugs.html
7th January 2009 02:21:15 PM Page View No referring link
abolishadoption.blogspot.com/
7th January 2009 02:23:24 PM Page View abolishadoption.blogspot.com/
abolishadoption.blogspot.com/search/label/spookie%2FMittens%20the%20Cat%2FJaymie%2FCatty%20For%20A%20Cause%2FSaviourrnr%2Fand%20many%20other%20
7th January 2009 02:24:45 PM Page View No referring link
www.facebook.com/inbox/readmessage.php?t=1008718189850&mbox_pos=0
7th January 2009 10:34:25 PM Page View No referring link
abolishadoption.blogspot.com/
7th January 2009 10:37:41 PM Page View www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2999684159269526537&blogName=The Improper Adoptee&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=LAYOUTS&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fabolishadoption.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fabolishado
abolishadoption.blogspot.com/search?q=
7th January 2009 11:18:27 PM Page View abolishadoption.blogspot.com/2008/12/is-spookie-on-drugs.html
abolishadoption.blogspot.com/2008/12/is-spookie-on-drugs.html
8th January 2009 01:40:51 AM Page View abolishadoption.blogspot.com/2008/12/is-spookie-on-drugs.html
abolishadoption.blogspot.com/2008/12/is-spookie-on-drugs.html
8th January 2009 10:41:18 AM Page View abolishadoption.blogspot.com/2008/12/is-spookie-on-drugs.html
abolishadoption.blogspot.com/2008/12/is-spookie-on-drugs.html
No one else left a comment on this blog, is spookie on drugs but you!
I can not beleive HOW much you look at my blog. Maybe you should get some Zoloft, as you are so obssessed with yourself it is NOT mentally healthy. Get some spirtual help too for your tyrannical rage.
Find Jesus spookie.
Find Jesus...
If anyone wants this psycho's IP number, send me a comment so you can see if she is terroring you too.
1/09/2009
9:35 AM

Well....I mean, she says she is part Catholic, so confessing the sins she has commited against me would bring her some peace, don't you think? I guess not.......:

TeaBagTheHamKTHX said...
lmao u got it wrong dumb bitch but so happy you're on the wrong track aaaaassshole!
yes I know spookie very well, fully support all she does and says but you, you're the aaaaassshole and we have you phone number, home address full name and IP's because you screwed up and are a computer idiot so don't threaten ppl when ur a jackass, bully bitch fat fucker. hey when was your court date?
you made that up too right? LMAO you made everything up, you're afraid to post all comments, you only post what you want, you censor the rest cuz you're afraid of her, afraid of the police afraid of the AP's afraid of non-AP's afraid of pro-choicers and afraid of the world beyond your own ROFLMAO
This isnt optimum online you sociopathic schizoid paranoid loser. proof you lie.
1/09/2009
12:21 PM

The Improper Adoptee said...
"yes I know spookie very well, fully support all she does and says but you, you're the aaaaassshole and we have you phone number, home address full name and IP's because you screwed up and are a computer idiot"
AND GEE!!!!!!DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE ADMITTING TO HACKING ME?
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo
1/09/2009
8:57 PM

The Improper Adoptee said...
AND ISN'T HACKING A FEDERAL OFFENSE?.......
1/09/2009
8:58 PM

The Improper Adoptee said...
And oh yeah, don't forget to send me my full name too....
1/09/2009
10:21 PM

The Improper Adoptee said...
In refernece to the comment you sent me today spookie, NO MY PHONE NUMBER IS NOT ON GOOGLE, BECAUSE IT IS UNLISTED. EXTRA IS PAID TO THE PHONE COMPANY FOR THAT. AND IT DOESN'T COME UP ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET. SOOOOOOOO THAT MEANS WHAT EVERYONE KNOWS, YOU HACKED MY AOL ACCOUNT AND GOT IT. YOUR COMMENT WAS NOT MADE TO THIS BLOG AND I CAN'T FIND WHERE IT ENEDED UP PUBLISHED AND WHEN I DO I'LL REFERENCE THAT HERE SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT A LIAR YOU ARE.
1/11/2009
6:29 PM

Then I said:

The Improper Adoptee said...
AND TWO OTHER THINGS:
I AM DEMANDING YOU DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE COMMNETS
IF YOU DO IT IS CONSIDERED STALKING ME
I NEVER LOOK AT YOUR PSYCHOTIC BLOG
BUT YOU ARE ALL OVER MINE MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY.
THIS CAN BE PROVEN.
DO NOT MENTION IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM MY DAUGHTER OR LIE ABOUT HER ON YOUR BLOG LIKE YOU HAVE.
THAT IS SLANDER AND YOU WILL BE SUED FOR IT.
GET IT?
IF YOU REFUSE TO COMPLY, IT WILL ONLY BE WORSE FOR YOU AND I WILL PUBLISH HOW MANY TIMES YOU COME ON HERE SO EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU ARE THE CYBERSTALKER.
1/13/2009
5:31 PM

The Improper Adoptee said...
DITTO FOR KRISTINA.........
1/13/2009
5:32 PM

And of course, the very next day, she sends a comment........and now, this morning, there are nine in total.......

"Hey, how does it feel now, Ms. Massachusetts Mania... Hey, how does it feel now, Ms. Massachusetts Maniac?
Hope those coastal winds BLOWHARD, like you.
TRUTH always WINS. You FAIL".
Publish Reject (spookie)
1/17/09

"I like when you say "I AM DEMANDING"I HAD to blog ... I like when you say "I AM DEMANDING"
I HAD to blog about that. You're hysterical. You must carry around a bag full of balls you've chopped off the many men you've destroyed, because holy crap, you've got BALLS, lady.
Hysteria — you are in a state of hysteria! ha! Have you decided to STOP, CEASE and DESIST yet?
Be a real woman and let me know when you do. Your abuse has grown old and the police really think you're just one of thousands of nutjobs that they rather not have to deal with".
Publish Reject (Veraciousness, Inc.)
1/16/09

"someone needs to tell THE IMPROPER ADOPTEE that s... "someone needs to tell THE IMPROPER ADOPTEE that she needs to remember that Jesus's best friend was a FORNICATING prostitute and that He was never a finger wagging, blowhard like she acts like, jump off her Ivory Tower, and stop thinking she is all that when she is nothing but ALL JUDGEMENTAL. Because THAT is what she is "Guilty" of......and isn't THAT a sin according to Christ? Hmmmm?....."
FIND JESUS and THE OLD TESTAMENT OF THE JEWS, Improper. Read some of the WISE QUOTES OF THE TALMUD. STOP JUDGING EVERYONE in YOUR BLOG, YOU ARE NOT JESUS OR GOD, though you THINK you are. TAKE your MEDICATION TO STOP THOSE DELUSIONS.
Publish Reject (aFLiRtYgiRlY) 1/16/09

"someone needs to tell THE IMPROPER ADOPTEE that s... "someone needs to tell THE IMPROPER ADOPTEE that she needs to remember that Jesus's best friend was a FORNICATING prostitute and that He was never a finger wagging, blowhard like she acts like, jump off her Ivory Tower, and stop thinking she is all that when she is nothing but ALL JUDGEMENTAL. Because THAT is what she is "Guilty" of......and isn't THAT a sin according to Christ? Hmmmm?....."
FIND JESUS and THE OLD TESTAMENT OF THE JEWS, Improper. Read some of the WISE QUOTES OF THE TALMUD. STOP JUDGING EVERYONE in YOUR BLOG, YOU ARE NOT JESUS OR GOD, though you THINK you are. TAKE your MEDICATION TO STOP THOSE DELUSIONS.
Publish Reject (aFLiRtYgiRlY) 1/16/09

"someone needs to tell The Improper Adoptee that s... "someone needs to tell The Improper Adoptee that she needs to remember that Jesus's best friend was a FORNICATING prostitute and that He was never a finger wagging, blowhard like she acts like, jump off her Ivory Tower, and stop thinking she is all that when she is nothing but ALL JUDGEMENTAL. Because THAT is what she is "Guilty" of......and isn't THAT a sin according to Christ? Hmmmm?....."
Publish Reject (aFLiRtYgiRlY) 1/16/09

"Fuck off, YOU DIG? I tell the truth. You can't do s... Fuck off, YOU DIG?
I tell the truth. You can't do squat.
You lie. Libel, defamatory posts. You're in the wrong. I have to check your blog for libel. I caught you using Kristina, in Canada, a long time ago. Too bad! You fool! You lied to all of your friends. You're the idiot. you pretended to be a poor victim, when all along you had her up in Canada posting to my blog for you, and posting and hosting parts of your blog. You're an imbecile who screwed up, and now the blogger pals of yours, the naivé ones, will know you're a fraud. You dig?
You used your own daughter to be malicious! That's abuse. You've used people to do your dirty work, other people, just to cover your own ass. You're a creep.
You leave me alone. YOU DIG?
Don't ever threaten me or anyone else again. YOU DIG?
Don't steal my images off my blog or my social sites. YOU DIG?
Stop bullying and stalking me, psycho. YOU DIG?
Fucking lunatic".
Publish Reject (spookie)
1/13/09

I have never threatened anyone. spookie is a total liar and she knows it. And using Kristina in Canada?!!!! LMAO....when I said "ditto for Kristina", I was talking about the Kristina on my Villians of My Space list. The one who lives in Sweden. THE ONE WHO LIKE SPOOKIE IS ALL OVER MY BLOG EVERYDAY ACCORDING TO MY STAT COUNTER.

And my daughter has nothing to do with what ever it is spookie is talking about. For spookie to say that, is nothing less than SLANDER, HARRASSMENT AND BADGERING. AND THIS IS HOW SPOOKIE IS. I HAVE NEVER SAID A BAD WORD ABOUT HER SON, YET SHE CUTS DOWN MY CHILD WHO SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW, AND WHO NEVER DID ANYTHING TO HER.

And yes spookie. You go follow that talmud, like Rabbi Kaye did. You know, the ididot who got busted on Dateline for trying to have sex with a kid and had an over emotional fit on the air when he was being arrested. Because that is what the talmud teaches. Child molestation and there is a whole ring of talmud rabbis that molest 3-11 year olds as part of their religion every day according to law enforcement. I know full well what the talmud says about Jesus. That he is in hell boiling in hot oil. That he was a "bastard" and his Mother was a "whore". Gee.....no wonder spookie likes these talmud books so much.......you know, considering how much she loves to abuse Adoptees.....

For more information you can visit these links that show pages of the talmud and read a blog by sexual survivors of people who were molested by rabbi's when they were children:

http://jewishsurvivors.blogspot.com/2007_01_01_archive.html
http://jewishsurvivors.blogspot.com/
http://foundersradio.com/?p=14
http://www.honestmediatoday.com/the_Talmud_is_the_Jewish_Oral_Laws.htm
http://www.catholicapologetics.info/apologetics/judaism/talmud.htm

After a medical procedure I am having next week, due to the being ill the past few months, I will be going to the court house here.
THANKS FOR MAKING IT SO EASY TO NAIL YOU SPOOKIE..........
:)
To read her new mentally healthy (LoL) comments to me, they have been published in my "Is spookie On Drugs" blog and on my "They All Fall Down" blog. Since she obessively reads the testaments to truth that I have written about her every single day and all day long, she sends her words of hate and her lies to different blogs I have penned concerning her, so I don't know where they end up when I choose to publish them. After I check all the blogs, I will let everyone know where the rest of them landed.....


This Copyright Notice was ignored, and she used this picture in a blog entry, and refuses to remove it. I've asked numerous times. She blatantly ignores all requests. You cannot miss the Copyright Notice. It's in your face and even noted on the photo!


This is on MySpace, where she has probably downloaded all my images to stare at for hours. She doesn't have any regard for the laws of this country.



She will be punished.

Here's the screenshots of her asinine libelous blogs.





What a SCARY, CREEPY woman. I would not be surprised if this woman has done horrible things to other people, far worse than online harassment and bullying. Nothing stops her. She feeds of pain and abuse. She's hate and evil, and she gets so much pleasure out of hurting others. I'm glad I have finally found her birth date and full home address, and can finally get the precinct to cooperate fully. Making me do the grunt work was annoying, but it will be worth it to have all of this STOP.

0 Comments and Feedback: