CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

PSYCHO! Someone Lock Her Up and Throw Away the Key!

I don't waste space by posting how many times someone has viewed my blog(s), but this nutter has completely cracked me up in the mist of her abuse. Here's a little piece from her psychotic entry a few days ago:

"SPOOKIE IS A COCKY, ARROGANT, PEOPLE ABUSER WHO THINKS SHE IS UNTOUCHABLE. SHE IS ALSO A COMPULSIVE LIAR AND VERY DANGEROUS. I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF SHE HAS KILLED PEOPLE....
spookie is also a major time stealer, trying to avert our attention away from writing the wonderful blogs we all write concerning the corrupt profession of Adoption. I have my health problem still to deal with, and getting spookies rabid **like blog off the internet, which will happen, so I will be busy for awhile. I am also getting another ISP server, and will be looking at spookie's blog only from the Library and the police station, so have fun hacking me there spookie! You won't be getting my new server numbers. Fighting for our rights, is beyond tiring and can along, with enemies like spookie drain the best of us. So I will see everyone in a couple of weeks, when I will start my 3 part series called, Jesus WASN'T Adopted, **with following entries of Bastards of A Lesser God, and The Psychology of A Christian Infertile."

Okay, laugh with me. She says,
"I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF SHE HAS KILLED PEOPLE"

Ha ha ha ha!!! She's just a cards short of a deck? Nooo, she's missing half the deck.
This is one wacky woman!
"…and getting spookies rabid **like blog off the internet, which will happen, so I will be busy for awhile."
OH dear, you're insane. You can't get my blog off the internet. You, Improper Adoptee, posted many blog entries of libel about me first. What are you going to do? Tell the authorities "OH, um, I harassed someone, and now I'm very upset and demented because she posted the truth about me, and I want you to take her blog down and censor her for truthfully posting my cyberbullying and ploys to play victim." You'd need one large bank account for that, sweets.
"…and will be looking at spookie's blog only from the Library and the police station, so have fun hacking me there spookie!"
Oh, ha ha ha! The police station! As if they are just going to allow the local nutball to waltz in and use one of their computers to look at blogs and blog about anti-adoption! HILARIOUS! Now that is funny. Funny, too, is your paranoia about people hacking you. Marilyn, when you were on anti-psychotics, did they work? What about them made you go off them? You really should look into going back on the medication. This very serious paranoid worrying coupled with your delusions of being a poor victim of a possible killer who abuses people and animals and steals babies — you need, and I stress need — a medication for your overactive mind. Zyprexa? Risperdal? Have you tried either? In combination with other medications, you can be well again.

I think the reason you've been talking about being hacked since 2007, yet nothing has been done about it, is because you've never been hacked. I think the same goes for the trespassing on your property. I am only assuming, but then again, it's a good assumption, that you sit around and worry about things that are not happening. As I've said in the past, and it was long ago, I used to feel bad about how you behaved; all the worrying and paranoia, but now, no. You're not healthy and you don't want to be. You thrive on this sick behavior of yours. No matter how many times you're asked to stop, you continue, and you like every savory second that you do it.

You were on my blog last night. So was your daughter and your other cohort. This "So I will see everyone in a couple of weeks…" is just part of the game. I can post the lists of the logins, but really, it's a waste of space and no one reads that crap.

Oh God, I almost forgot…
"The Psychology of A Christian Infertile."
I'm scared! A seriously ill psycho is going to write psychology! Ha!

It's a shame that The Improper Adoptee thinks that all adoption is about being infertile. There's so many children who would be homeless, with no family and no love at all, if a family with a fertile mother didn't have so much love and compassion that they decided to adopt a thrown away child. She blames the adoptive parents in all cases, but forgets that sometimes, the adopted child has become loved instead of thrown away, the child had gained a family and left behind a life a loneliness, abandonment and abuse. Adoption is far from perfected, and many changes do need to be made, but to have outbursts about it and bash Christians and infertile women all the time — that's a sickness. Being fertile doesn't mean you're special. Being adopted doesn't mean you have special rights to harass adoptees and those who adopt and don't agree with your viewpoints.

0 Comments and Feedback: