CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

To IA: Remove ALL Posts and Images Please.

Please make sure to remove all references to me, including links, labels and images, as per your agreement.

I've removed all the blog entries and all references, as per your request to them.

You must comply, or there will be consequences. Please do as you said and delete the blog entries, labels, images and any other content that refers to me.
When you have done so, I will remove this request entry as well. I've only posted it because you've not kept your end of the deal. I don't want to have to keep bothering them with small issues such as this when they have more important things to take care of. Please just do as you promised.

Thank you for your timely and mature response to this message.
__________________________________________
UPDATE:
Improper Adoptee:

I think you've misunderstood. You must REMOVE all prior blog entries, links and images. I agreed to remove this blog ONLY under the conditions that you agreed to, and as of today, you have yet to abide by them. PLEASE remove all libel, defamatory content and images. I want to avoid having to call to complain to MA. PLEASE keep your end of the deal.
Re: Your Blog:

Friday, April 24, 2009

Back To Adoption

It has been agreed that spookie will no longer be discussing me and I will no longer be discussing spookie, which is for the best. So this blog will be back to concentrating on the barbarity of Closed Adoption Records in The United States and what we must do to win the legal rights to what is rightfully ours and always should of been, our OBC's. Two voices that are being heard all over Adoptionland and the airwaves are of the incredible and well known musicians, DMC and Zara Phillips who have put both their and our pain due to the hijacking of our information and the Birth Mother Privacy Lie into a wonderful new song that will hopefully educate the public how we Adoptees are trodden upon and are treated as nothing less than commodities. So on that note (and excuse the pun), I would like to say.....

Posted by The Improper Adoptee

__________________________________________

It appears that you've confused the deal made regarding the blog entries. You have to DELETE everything, or there is no reason for my having to have removed anything for you. You have libel, hate and defamatory information posted, and you have images used without permission. You have numerous entries on your blog solely about me; information which is untrue and which you have admitted is not true. Please, delete it all. As you can see, I've removed all documentation, so you have nothing that can upset you. Please do as you agreed when you spoke to the authorities and remove everything. I don't want this to continue one day further. I spoke to them yesterday and alerted them to the blog entries you still have publicly posted, as well as the links. That was not what was agreed upon. I don't want to have to call again and/or email them your blog entries. Please just remove what you told them you would.

Thank you.

__________________________________________

To "The Improper Adoptee," Tuesday, April 28th;

I see you've hidden your blog. Should you open your blog publicly and still have blogs of libel and defamatory content posted, I will have no choice but to do as I did twice already. Remember, you have been told you have to remove the blog entries, the images, the links, the labels — everything. Once I see that you have fully complied, I will delete this completely. I cannot trust that you will obey the officers that ordered you to do as you were told. I will, in all good faith, delete this blog once I know you've completely deleted all the libel and the links as well that reference me in any way. I keep my word.

Please don't force my hand. I never wanted to involve police, but you honestly left me no choice. Please just leave me and my family alone, and then I will not have to blog to document anything.

Thank you.

Suzanne

("spookie" and "Mittens," the moderator on MySpace of the groups STOP Cruelty Against Animals, *Cat Lovers* and Save Shelter Cats!)

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday's Subterfuge's of The Improper Adoptee

Subterfuge. Something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity. The Improper Adoptee's blogging, for example. The true nature is to harass and abuse me, but she pretends it is to expose me as some cruel pro-adoption hacker and troll. Psychopaths who think they're slick try this ruse often. Pathetic, sad and laughable.

http://s722.photobucket.com/albums/ww226/spookiesucks/

And you claim you're not sicky obsessed with me. Eeeeuw.
Your PHOTOBUCKET account is all about hating me? Get a life, freak.

Oh, PostSecret got another adoption* postcard.
Maybe it's from your daughter.
*JAB!*


From

http://twitter.com/postsecret
http://postsecret.blogspot.com/
http://www.postsecretcommunity.com/
PostSecret | Facebook
PostSecret | Facebook group

subterfuge
sub·ter·fuge (sŭb'tər-fyōōj')
n. A deceptive stratagem or device: "the paltry subterfuge of an anonymous signature" (Robert Smith Surtees).
Synonyms:
deception, scheme, trick, dodge, ruse.
…onward…more lies from the mentally unstable.
“AND SPOOKIE WAS BEYOND RUDE TO ME FROM THE GET GO ABOUT MY MYSPACE PROFILE THAT SPOKE OUT AGAINST CLOSED ADOPTION”
OHMYGOD, I was so very rude. Read below and decide for yourself.
“No offense, but you have very good info to post in SCAA and it gets ignored because the people only see your profile and ignore your wealth of info.
Maybe you could create another profile and keep it private, using it to post in groups that are volatile?”
Gee, I'd feel rather asinine if I kept lying so vehemently about something so trivial. Don't you feel like an asshole, Marilyn?

“I was told by another one of spookie's victims the email associated with that blog was spookieisinsane@yahoo.com. An email address I have nothing to do with.”
Since there are NO victims, therefore no other victims, you can only be writing about AMY, yes? Or are you merely fabricating more crap from your delusional, damaged mind?
“TROLLS LIKE SPOOKIE ARE BLOODCURDLING AND RUTHLESS, DEMONIC AND MENTALLY ILL.”
Project much? *rolls eyes*

Psst. Rogers Cable. Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Just a hop, skip and a jump over the border. Remember you, StepFordChild/Improper Adoptee/Native Warrior/Mike, claimed to be an accountant? Well, someone up in Canada is one, and they not only have visited my blog far more than you have, they've downloaded a lot, and they've been to my Flickr site often. Oh, another "funny" coincidence. Both you and this "stranger" up in the St. Catharines area have been keywording Amyadoptee and KITE KAMP GIRL, looking around for Amy Burt on my blogs. (I replied to Amy on my personal blog, BTW, not on my blog documenting your stalking and harassment of me.) If you think I'm stupid about the “Canada Connection,” your sorely mistaken.


*Adoption jabs are only meant for Improper Adoptee, and in all reality, are not really jabs due the postcards not being created by me, or thought of mine. I DO NOT have a pro or con stance on adoption. As stated many times before, I do believe adoptees deserve their original birth records, and I do think the system needs a massive overhauling — it's flawed. But I don't think it should be made illegal or outlawed. It would be as dangerous and destructive as overturning Roe vs. Wade. MY opinion. I have adopted friends and would never disregard their feelings, positive or negative about their adoption.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Could Post Every Single Lie, But Why Bother.




OOPS! Caught her lying, yet again.

Associating me with untrue labels, going into every blog and social network
she can find and lying about me has not only made me numb too, it has
made it pretty clear that a fight would of ensued due to her no matter what
I had said to her if I replied to her the first time she made contact with me.
IF she had replied? Oh, but she did. And she'd replied on group posts, also. She seems to forget that I was the only one standing up for her batty ass when the rest were making fun her her. I was the one who had the "One Crazy Bitch" topic deleted, a topic devoted to discussing what a total lunatic she is.

Maybe, when sitting here as a file processes to PDF-X1, I'll post some "oopsies" to remind her what a libelous crackpot she is. Maybe then she'll GO AWAY and leave me alone.



AFTER turning PSYCHO on me:
(Also please note; she admits she does NOT read everything on groups and forums and that she cannot (is not capable of) concentrate long enough to absorb too much information in one sitting.)

Stepford Child wrote:
I didn’t answer your question Spookie because you are a liar. That was a pre-disposed, pre- calculated question with only one purpose and that is too perpetuate the myth that all single mothers are crack addicts and it was made up by the Pro-Adoption Industry that you support. You need to make up better lies as well, because from the story you told me your friends mother did crack when IT WASN’T EVEN AROUND and yet you expect a reply from me? Get over yourself.

Stepford Child wrote:
Okay........I’ll keep your emails private...........ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!....you know since you come into my adoption groups and upset people-I got two emails about what you posted in my Adult Adoptees Group so............this is your karma!!!!!(and I know you didn’t HAVE a baby, you adopted one, you act just like immature, spoiled and bitter barren women who STEAL other women’s babies...) Look at what a con artist Spookie is, as she tries to nuzzle up to all the trolls in here!


PLEASE note that before she turned on me, she liked me. My very first message to her is below, and her first reply is above it, below.


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Stepford Child
Date: Feb 16, 2008 10:40 AM



Well, I will be honest-I hadn't read all the pages before I replyed , there are just too many and I can't concentrate that long,lol. I have however, had it with Chainsaw-she is an evil horrible girl who is constantly picking on everyone and not just in this group-I wish she would be banned from myspace, hell actually the whole internet, lol. It makes me mad that groups like yours are started to help animals and all people do is sit there and nit pick about how people write and how they spell-I am sick of the soap opera and the fighting in part because the animal matters just get ignored. I didn't read what Cody did or the other post you mentioned about the girl threatening suicide-so I guess I wasn't aware of all going on, but I stuck up for Cody anyway because you know these troll losers they push people to act horrible and lose it-that is what they want and Chainsaw is one of them-I still am glad I stuck up for this kid because he did nothing wrong posting that thread and I hope he reads what I wrote because he deserves to have his morale upped-I don't want him to stop being a good person and stop fighting for the animals and the bottom line is he did NOTHING to deserve those bitches from picking on him and I don't want him to lose faith-I'm sick of seeing nice people get ripped apart on the interent-I realize I have a dual myspace and I have thought myself about using this one just for adoption stuff and making a separate animal one and am palnning on doing that-but at the same time I like educating people on the oppression and predjudice that adoption really is because like things concerning animals the wrong attitudes the Adoption field pushes needs to be changed. It is a billon dollar industry that has destroyed millons of people's lives and people need to know the truth. Anyway, I am glad you are deleteing people, I wish you would ban Chainsaw..... she is a pain in the ass..... I'm glad you like the info I post and it is too bad this group has become a troll haven because I love that you made it for the animals, you are a good person too and you don't deserve this crap in your group-take care and I won't tell anyone about this e-mail, Have a great day
Love
Step
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: spookie
Date: Feb 16, 2008 10:22 AM


[QUOTE] Stepford Child wrote:
Um, if you can't afford a $15 vaccine get rid of your fucking cat and give it to someone who can take care of it properly and get it the medical care it needs. Christ.

People are such idiots.


You really hate yourself don't you? Sad.... sad too, that you take it out on everyone Chainsaw...... [/QUOTE]


The "girl" who said she couldn't afford to pay $15 for a vaccine was really a teenage boy who stole a girl's profile, a troll. The profile was deleted the next day. The same "girl" also posted she was going to commit suicide because of myspace, and other nonsense comments, all obviously untrue due to their inconsistency.

BTW, I also stuck up for the child named Cody. Cody then lost his cool and posted his cousins phone number and begged members to call it. That was a bad idea.

No offense, but you have very good info to post in SCAA and it gets ignored because the people only see your profile and ignore your wealth of info. Maybe you could create another profile and keep it private, using it to post in groups that are volatile?

----END Message----




----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: StepFordChild
Date: Jun 7, 2008 8:25 PM


Death curse on you bitch.

----END Message----




StepFordChild wrote:

Oh you skank loser spookie. You are a hacker, a liar and a 4 year old SPOILED BRAT. I never wrote what you made up and posted in here. YOU are the one who started this WHOLE thing because you made up a mean spirited story and tried to indicate to me that all birth mothers are CRACK WHORES, which is an immature, and horrific LIE, PLUS IT IS SLANDER!-GO READ THE BOOK, EVERYONE READ THE BOOK, WHICH IS THE TRUTH ABOUT ADOPTION AND HOW BABIES ARE TAKEN AGAINST A GOOD MOTHER’S WILL, MANIPULATED AWAY, AND SOLD BY ADOPTION AGENCIES AND THEN THEY LIE AND PUT AN INFERTILE WOMAN’S NAME ON OUR BIRTH CERTIFICATES SAYING SHE GAVE BIRTH TO US WHEN SHE DID NOT AND DO NOT GIVE US THE REAL BC WITH OUR MOMS NAMES ON THEM-BABIES IN AMERICA ARE SOLD FOR UP TO 100 GRAND EACH-THE BOOK IS CALLED "THE GIRLS THAT WENT AWAY"
GO READ IT-AMERICA HAS A LONG EVIL HISTORY OF ABUSE AND BIGOTRY-LOOK AT SLAVERY!
SOME GOOD WEBSITES THAT SPOOKIE DOESN’T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW ABOUT THAT TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT ADOPTION & OPEN ADOPTION TOO ARE:

abolishadoption.com
exiledmothers.com
keepyourbaby.com

These links will take you to other links-forget what you saw in JUNO, it is all a LIE-a group of selfish adoptive parents that oppress the slaves, I mean kids they adopt called the NCFA DO NOT want us to know our own people, or who we look like, OR OUR OWN PARENTS NAMES! or the fact that most babies are coerosed away from single mothers against their will by social workers, WHEN WE WANTED TO BE WITH THEM-THE NCFA ARE THE ONES THAT GET BS MOVIES LIKE JUNO MADE, TO BRAINSWASH GIRLS TO GIVE AWAY THEIR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD TO INFERTILE STRANGERS WHO BUY THEM AND THEN CON THE POOR CHILD THAT THEY ARE THEIRS WHICH IS ABUSE WHILE NOT LETTING THE CHILD EVEN KNOW THEIR MOMS NAME.
Spookie is like those people-she is a people abuser and she hates me because I expose and hate the American adoption system because it abused me and countless others.

She hates me because she wrote me a very mean email MEANT TO HURT ME and then I did NOT reply and she handles it like a 4th grade BULLY-going all around into groups insulting me, calling me names-it is sad she says she is 42 and acts like the mean kids we all knew in juniour high school, but this is how Pro-Adoption people are-skank losers!!
And that is harrassing, intimidating, manipulating hacker, spammer, phisher
spookie, ika: mittens the cat IS
Stay way from her if you care about yourself.
She is beyond dangerous and needs SERIOUS MENTAL HEATH HELP.

Burn in hell spookie.



OH, I had NO IDEA it was slander and "made-up" for a friend of mine to NOT feel the same as Improper Adoptee, also known as StepFordChild. I understand that many adopted people have conflicted feelings, are upset, feel angry, betrayed, etc, but my friend was grateful because had she not been, she'd be DEAD. This was a completely different situation than the usual adoption story. It wasn't a "typical" adoption. There was no reason to even assume it was a fabricated story or meant to hurt anyone's feelings. If she had the guts, she's post my message. It was sensitive and gentle, because I knew to tread lightly. I was honestly interested in knowing how the anti-adoption community felt about those like my friend. My bad. But again, my email was nothing but polite, gentle, carefully worded and in no way able to be even slightly confused as mean-spirited or harmful. She'd made it all up to begin her wildfire of hate.

And I never, not ever had anything to do with adoption in my life aside from helping my friend AS A FRIEND, meaning I was there for her if she needed me. It was not up to me to change her mind about her own future, or her life.

Here's another post I found her throwing around MySpace groups:

[QUOTE] Stepford Child wrote:

This person is a troll of the highest form I have just found out-The Spookie and Mittens The Cat my spaces are two of many troll spaces this person has, and there are over 40 myspace accounts belonging to this person! This person trolls in many names, in many animal groups and it is best to avoid her. I am receiving a list of her names pretty soon, and when I get them I will post them.

[/QUOTE]

More: TOPIC SHE MADE ABOUT ME:
Groups » STOP cruelty against animals » Topics » SPOOKIE IS A POSER

this is your karma!!!!! (and I know you didn’t HAVE a baby, you adopted one, you act just like immature, spoiled and bitter barren women who STEAL other women’s babies...

And what is the real reason Spookie doesn’t want the truth about adoption showing in animal groups? Because she supports the corrupt, immoral profession of human trafficking, ie: adoption! Duh.......

That was after all the petitioning to MySpace I had done to have them delete topics about her. I had to ask them; I was not yet the moderator.

StepFordChild
F/48
WHITE HORSE BEACH,
Massachusetts

Posted: Jun 12, 2008 1:10 PM

Here is a bulletin I sent out about spookie. I got 15 emails from people telling me they hated her. All of you including spookie are the bullies, losers and trools. And ah Laura, NO ADOPTEE WHO FELT HURT BY LISA’S POEM WOULD EVER GO TO YOU FOR SEARCH HELP. They’d be afraid you would rip them apart. So as I said, you discredited your self because after how you treated me, many adoptees will never trust you.


Jun 8, 2008 10:00 AM
Subject: PLEASE REPORT SPOOKIE FOR ANIMAL AND PEOPLE ABUSE

Body:

Well, she is at it again. I posted a bulletin I made about SoDelicious and Trader Joe’s in the animal rights group, Save An Animal Today! because I wanted to help end the myth that dairy can help people lose weight-it doesn’t and ALL it does do is increase sales for the abusive dairy industry. Since there are young woman in this group who might fall into that diet trap, I thought I should let them know if they didn’t, that SoDelious is now under Trader Joe’s label at their store because it costs alot less money there and it is vegan, so for young animal activists it is news to know. I also wanted people to call TJ’s and complain about how they still sell battery caged eggs. Is there something wrong with that? Is there something wrong with promoting a dairy free dessert that is better for people’s health and helps the animals? I guess spookie/mittens the cat thinks so, despite the fact she is a member of this group. You all remember spookie right? She sent me an email after I defended a young man in another group who had posted a question which was how can we stop animal abuse. Of course for his compassion and concern, he only got jumped on by a group of vicisious and immature trolls. In her email, she told me that I should NOT have a dual profile that trashes animal abuse and exposes the scam of adoption. I wrote her back a polite reply saying I had thought about that, but I wanted to educate people, especially the younger generations about the truth of how abusive adoption is to adoptees. This is why my profile says I fight for animal liberation and adoptee liberation, but all of you know that. Well, after I expressed my feelings to her, she wrote me back a really mean spirited email, trying to con me that all real mothers are crack addicts, and she had a friend who was one in the late 70’s who HAD to give her child away because of that. The story she told me, was completely fabricated, BECAUSE THERE WAS NO CRACK IN THE LATE 70’S OR EVEN IN 1980! Because of this outright lie, that was construted to support adoption, and hurt me because I am against it, I did not reply to her. So then, she started hurling abusive insults to me in the animal group, and went into every group I started doing the same thing, as both spookie and mittens the cat. She cut me down for not replying to her, and ripped me apart ruthlessly for days and then finally threatened to get me deleted, which she did. Because she choose to whip me with my own pain, I posted the letter she sent me in the group to show people how she was bullying me. Spookie claims to be a parent, but she acts like she is in 7th grade. It is obvious she is Pro-Adoption and intends to punish me because I had to endure the abuse growing up of being told I wasn’t good enough to know who my own parents are via the closed record adoption system. This is her current slap across my face in the Save An Animal Today group-I have done nothing wrong, and when trolls like her pick on people who want to push veganism to help animals, then THEY ARE ANIMAL ABUSERS AS WELL, BECAUSE AS SHE INSULTS WHAT I WROTE, SHE INSULTS THE MESSAGE BEHIND IT.

I know some other people who have been attacked, harrassed and abused by spookie. She does nothing for the fight against animal abuse. PLEASE READ THE CONVO BELOW, AND THEN REPORT HER FOR CYBERBULLYING, BECAUSE SHE CHASES AWAY GOOD PEOPLE IN GROUPS WHO ONLY WANT TO HELP ANIMALS. Please repost this and thankyou. Be aware too that spookie IS Mittens The Cat-seh hasd told me this herself-I do not know who Manda is-maybe it is another profile she made, but she had no right to insult me either and all three of them are bullys.



Mittens [the Cat]
F/42
☆,
New York

Posted: Jun 8, 2008 7:36 PM

[QUOTE] StepFordChild wrote:
If you really cared about animal rights, you’d know what I meant. Vegans do. When you attack people trying to reduce the purchases of dairy products to help the animals, like you attacked me, you make yourself look like an immature 7th grade bully, disturbed, selfish and mean. Not good characteristics to fight the war on animal abuse...
[/QUOTE]

(In this area was an image/screenshot of three (3) inbox messages from StepFordChild/The Improper Adoptee telling me to "GO FUCK MYSELF")

Was this necessary?

Plus, you set your profile, a 3rd clone (myspace.com/controlfreaksarelosers) of the same profile you already have two of, to "messages from friends only" so I couldn’t reply? That’s not fair, play nice, lady.

Please, after this, I suggest you do as suggested above and take a little time before posting, maybe even walk away for 5 minutes and then come back after thinking a bit about how you’re going to respond. You should be kind to people, too, not just animals.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: StepFordChild
Date: Jun 7, 2008 8:25 PM


Death curse on you bitch.


As you can see above, I spoke to her in a very non-aggressive manner. I even suggested months later than when she does reply on MySpace, that she breathe first — not always assume everyone is out to get her and be cruel, because it was and is not the case. The woman clearly has many "issues" and has taken her hate and aggression to a criminal level.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Direct from the Libelog of The Improper Adoptee — PROOF of the LIES Right After Her Latest Bulimic Episode.

The Improper Adoptee said...

You know I read this peice of hystserical attention seeking manure again, and not only is spookie a liar, she is just dumb. She never said a word to anyone about her father having cancer-NOTHING was ever written on her my space page. Then after I refused to take her off my list, I start getting comments from her, oh my father is dying of brain cancer, how can you do this to me when I am so traumatized, blah, blah, blah..well, uh, LOL, in her group not too long ago, she states that he got brain cancer because he had cancer in a lower part of his body-(I am now rolling my eyes)...Nope...when a person has brain cancer it SPREADS DOWNWARDS NOT UPWARDS.

And she wonders why I think she is lying to get sympathy and to make me look like an ogar. And yup, I made a joke because she is trying to con everyone with her Sarah Bernhart mentality-I made it in my comments-but it was just my way of saying to her drop dead.

I made the sarcastic crack I made too because I don't beleive for a minute there is anything wrong with her father. Of course after I point out the fact in a comment on my blog that she never wrote one sentence that he is dying, and instead the first thing you see on her page, is some long bs paragraph about me, she goes and puts up some picture of him, and starts asking for prayers (like I said in my comment she would of asked people to do on her space, if he was really sick). Pfft.



Hey asshole. You made a joke about him having cancer. You made a few! You forgot?

You can erase everything, even your blog, but I PDF'ed every week from the day I found it online, and nothing is really gone. From the day you left MySpace, you were nothing but a bad memory (and silly me, I thought the nightmare was OVER), but you had to continue abusing me; you made a blog and began posting about me. You continued blogging about me all the while I was even oblivious to the fact. You were obsessed with me and you were stalking me — watching me online and downloading my images, copying my posts on other sites — to use for your sick, volatile vendetta. You continued with your happy little blogging, thinking no one was the wiser until I did find out, and then you thought you'd have a right to keep it up, to keep harassing me and abusing me so long after it was over with? No, it doesn't work that way. I offered you a "deal" you refused once I fought back. Obviously, you get off on hatred and being an evil whore. I requested that you remove your libel and the images you stole, and I'd take down this blog, which was done months after you refused to STOP. You enjoy the drama and hate too much, it seems.

Do you honestly think *I* believe you were date raped THREE times? By what? Mechanical objects that jumped out of your bedroom side table? (See how it works, nutter?)

You always seem to be the victim. You've been the poor victim since the cradle. I don't buy it. Maybe others do, but I sure don't. I think you're a phony. You're like those people who go to all types of support meetings when they really have no reason to; no addictions, no diseases, no family members with alcoholism, no cancer, no lupus, no cigs to kick… you're a fake. Fraudulent. A sheep in wolve's clothing. A sinister crook. You even trick people into thinking you want friends, but dare they not agree with every agenda of yours, they shall rue the day they disagreed…

You give the others a really bad rep. Those men and women deserve to be heard and they deserve compassion and to be taken seriously. Why don't you just fade into the background and let them be the voice for all. You're a thorn in their cause. The adopted who seek answers don't need your abuse. You abuse Christians, Jews and blame people who don't need to be bashed just because you feel you can bash. Go away.

As for your sick, twisted obsession with me…

STOP HARASSING ME IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.
I will NOT ask you again.


BTW, this photo — AND ALL THE OTHERS YOU ARE STORING!!! — are clearly copyrighted on Flickr. I suggest you remove them, or you will be prosecuted. I'm re-filing a DMCA against you for the images you have stolen and posted. Copyrights are VERY CLEAR on Flickr.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hgjVeF_JwuY/SXtILvHNC7I/AAAAAAAAAlM/tCEWQhxlhNk/s1600-h/ugly+fat+loser+bitch.jpg


"Ugly fat loser bitch?" WOW, you're jealous of me. HA! Anyway, delete it and the rest before
your ugly, fat loser ass gets sued, got it nutter-cakes? I submitted a copyright infringement suit against YOU for your OTHER blog, and I'll submit one for abolishadoption.blogspot.com this week if you do not comply PRONTO. Pronto means NOW, freak.

Of the pages of blog entries here, dozens ask you to cease and desist. Dozens ask you to stop it, to leave me alone. All you do is complain about my asking, and claim I'm harassing you. TICK TOCK — your time is up. I demand you leave me, my family, and even my cats alone.

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!





You know I read this peice of hystserical attention seeking manure again, and not only is spookie a liar, she is just dumb. She never said a word to anyone about her father having cancer-NOTHING was ever written on her my space page. Then after I refused to take her off my list, I start getting comments from her, oh my father is dying of brain cancer, how can you do this to me when I am so traumatized, blah, blah, blah..well, uh, LOL, in her group not too long ago, she states that he got brain cancer because he had cancer in a lower part of his body-(I am now rolling my eyes)...Nope...when a person has brain cancer it SPREADS DOWNWARDS NOT UPWARDS.


See how THE IMPROPER ADOPTEE says "Then after I refused to take her off my list, I start getting comments from her, oh my father is dying of brain cancer, how can you do this to me when I am so traumatized, blah, blah, blah..?
Actually, it was quite a long message, one she did not publish and one she ignored. I begged her to stop and to leave me alone. I didn't ask her to "just take me off her "list," I asked her to please stop all of her abuse. I asked her how she could keep doing this to another human being after I'd sent her a message asking her to stop; telling her in JUNE 2008 that my father was diagnosed with lung cancer and I wanted no part of her sick game, the cruelty she was posting towards me and continuing to do no matter how many times I asked and in how many ways. Yes, I told this hateful woman I was traumatized, and she laughed at me, and at the situation. She said it was a made up lie, so she carried on her harassment. Was I joking? NO. She knows I wasn't. My words were far too sincere to be joking. Who wants to deal with an aggressive online bully when your father is terminally ill? I thought it would possibly make her reconsider her abuse towards me, but it only made her laugh harder and escalate her blogging about me, the lies and the hate.

Reaching out to her was a stupid idea, but I thought that if she had even a half ounce of compassion in her entire body, she'd understand and move on. Obviously it fueled her evil and cruel being, and made her only want to hurt me more.

JUNE 2008 I begged her to STOP. I asked again in July or August.

As a victim, I had to protect myself and my family, and that included my father — a source of her blogging pleasure against me. People like me should never have to waste time fighting cyberbullies as malicious as this one is. It's not fair and it's not humane.

I pray that someone will make her pay for her abuse of me and my entire family — especially of my father and my darling son, an innocent toddler she exploited on a bestiality blog.

When she either decides to make peace with her demons within herself and remove all the hateful libel against me from her blog(s), or when authorities catch on and do it for her, I can finally take this crap down. Should she ever return to torment me again, I will fight back. Never again will any bully be allowed to push me around again.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Guess She's Retained Denny Crane.

I Guess She's Retained Denny Crane… before realizing he'd mock the hell out of her.

The garbage below is all pulled from the source code of The Improper Adoptee's utterly nauseating blog,
The Improper Adoptee.

THIS ANTI-CYBERBULLYING RIBBON IS FOR ALL OF THOSE VICITMIZED AND CYBERBULLIED BY SPOOKIE. NEVER FORGET THOSE TERRORIZED, HARRASSED, THREATENED AND LIED ABOUT BY SPOOKIE. AMY K BURT. (AMY ADOPTEE-ADOPTION AND IT'S TRIAD).AMY'S HUSBAND WHOSE MY SPACE HE USES FOR BUISNESS THAT SPOOKIE PUT ON THE SABOTAGING AND DEFAMATION BLOGS SHE HAS MADE TO TORMENT INNOCENT PEOPLE, TRASHING, LYING AND MAKING FUN OF HIM. CASSIE. GERSHOM. UNGRATEFUL L ITTLE BASTARD, JOY. YOURS TRUELY. AMY'S CHILDREN AND MY DAUGHTER. NONE OF US WHO SPOOKIE KNOWS IN PERSON, OR WHO SPOOKIE HAS EVER MET. PLUS ALL THE OTHER ADOPTEES/REAL MOTHERS WHO SPOOKIE HAS SPAMMED THE INBOXES OF, SENDING SLANDEROUS, INSULTING, MONOTONOUS COMMENTS TO, WHILE PUTTING ON A FAKE VICTIM ACT ALL OVER THE INTERNET OBSESSIVELY IN MANY SOCIAL COMMUNITIES, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT BULLIES DO. SPOOKIE STATES ON A MY SPACE FORUM THAT I HAVE A COPY OF THAT ADOPTIVE PARENTS REQUESTED "HER HELP"(WHICH HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT HER EMOTIONALLY ABUSING ME, WHICH SHE WAS ALREADY DOING BEFORE SHE STARTED ATTACKING ME ON MY SPACE ADOPTION FORUMS) AS I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH OF THE CORRUPT ADOPTION SYSTEM. THIS HAPPENED AT THE SAME TIME THAT ULB GOT SERIOUSLY ATTACKED ON HER BLOG BY SOME ADOPTIVE PARENTS POSTING AS ANONOMYOUS COMMENTORS. ATTACKED SO BADLY IN FACT, THAT TERESA PUT HER BLOG ON PRIVATE. LUCKILY AFTER ENCOURAGEMENT FROM OTHER ADOPTEES WHO WANTED HER VALUABLE BLOG VISIBLE SHE CHANGED THE SETTINGS, BUT SHE STILL DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS DUE TO THE CRUELTY SHOWN TO HER. WE ALL KNOW THE NCFA TROLLS EVERYWHERE, FROM MSNBC BOARDS ABOUT THE RECORDS OPENING IN MAINE, TO MY SPACE GROUPS AND SPOOKIE WAS BEYOND RUDE TO ME FROM THE GET GO ABOUT MY MYSPACE PROFILE THAT SPOKE OUT AGAINST CLOSED ADOPTION, AND ACTUALLY HAD THE GAUL TO TELL ME TO CHANGE IT! SHE DID NOT WANT ANIMAL RIGHTS PEOPLE TO KNOW THE TRUTH THAT CLOSED ADOPTION IS A FORM OF CHILD ABUSE FROM THE ADOPTION INDUSTRY. TROLLS LIKE SPOOKIE ARE BLOODCURDLING AND RUTHLESS, DEMONIC AND MENTALLY ILL. CYBERBULLYING IS A CRIME AND SPOOKIE IS THE BIGGEST CYBERCRIMINAL ON BLOGGER, BLOG CATALOG AND ON THE INTERNET. THIS RIBBON WILL STAY UP UNTIL I AM DONE LEGALLY PROSECUTING SPOOKIE AND GETTING DOWN HER BIGOTED BLOGS.



Thursday, April 9, 2009


Hypocrites, Liars and Thieves Oh My.....



No one is really sure who the child is in this photo, although some say she may be Jessica Delbalzo's adorable little daughter. (Although I've been told that Ms. Delbalzo did not post this picture herself (***CORRECTION-I AM TALKING RIGHT NOW ABOUT THE ORIGINAL PICTURE TO YOUR LEFT NOT THE ONE THAT LIES ABOUT ME THAT SPOOKIE MADE)and it was taken at an Anti-Closed Adoption Record protest and has since landed on websites speaking out against the corruption in the Adoption System). Jessica Delbalzo as everyone knows is the author of the wonderful books "Unlearning Adoption:A Guide To Family Preservation And Protection" and "Memoirs Of A Baby Stealer", along with founding the awesome and honest website, "Legalized Lies". She is also the creator of cool and funky T-Shirts that send important messages like "Save The Family Tree", one I will be the proud owner of soon and a must for all Adoptees and Real Mothers hurt by Adoption. You can see the original picture of her proposed cutie pie holding the "Adoption Hurts Babies" sign before spookie altered it, defamed me with it and spewed her Linda Blair green toxic libel all over it, spouting her hypocrite forte all the way, to your left, where it always lives, at the top of my blog. What spookie did to that picture is illegal too I might add. But do you think she cares? I think everyone knows the answer to that question. And if this child is Jessica's daughter (although she would be much older now) I think Jessica Delbalzo should sue spookie too....In the next week this year long nightmare will be over, one way or another. I can not at this time however discuss the matter. When it is, I will write one last blog on Google Blogger before I move The Improper Adoptee to another blogging site, where I can not be harrassed by the likes of self centered sociopaths like spookie ever again. I had not planned to blog again until next week, but I am because of things that need to be said. And what was just said at the opening of this entry. With the exception of my Adoptive Mother and the father of my daughter, who I have a permanent restraining order on for life, because he is a violent, woman abusing alcoholic who threatened to kill me two times, once when I was six months pregnant with his child, and a few other people who will go nameless for the moment, I have never, ever met a bigger spoiled brat in my life than spookie. The monster who fathered my daughter, denied paternity when he knew damn well he had impregnated me, he lied to me about working when I was pregnant when I was working and working hard and told me fantastic stories that when we were in court years ago, a PI investigated only to find they were nothing but complete and total falsehoods. This is a man who slapped me across my face and tried to strangle me one night when an old boyfriend called me because he decided in his paranoid and immature mind I was cheating on him when I wasn't. This is a man who was actually kicked out of our court ordered mediation session with a counselor because he flew into an irrational, tyrannical rage which caused the woman we had met with to ask me if there was ever physical violence in our relationship. She was so afraid of this maniac she walked me back to my car after she had a bailiff make sure he left the building and the parking lot. He also kicked in a door on my Adoptive Father's house once, and tried to break in my window one night by climbing on the roof because I wouldn't let him in the house when he was in his usual agitated and bullylike mood. Like my Adoptive Mother too, spookie is also a major hypocrite. She lies about having every picture she posts on her my spaces being copy written, when there was never, ever any copy write icon for any of them, and chose to let them be publicly viewed as well by anyone, while complaining she doesn't have a lot of money at the same time(can you take a wild guess how much $$$ it costs to get copywrites for the over 500 pictures she has plastered all over the internet? LoL.) Yet she takes a picture of a little girl, who does not even know me, and not only puts it on her sabotaging blog about me, she actually has the audacity to completely and pervertedly change it's content. She also exploits her son as my Adoptive Mother has exploited me my entire life, although in different ways. I have read article after after article, online and off, some from law enforcement professionals who have said, to never, ever put pictures of your child on the internet. Doing so can make your child vulnerable to demonic child traffickers and other evil people who might steal your child for a number of insane reasons. Yet spookie has over 165 photos of this boy online in various social networks. Not very protective if you ask me. Not very protective of all the Adoptive Mothers either who do the same damn thing. spookie likes to cut down other people's children as well. She did that to both Amy and myself. I wouldn't be surprised if she does it to others too. Like I was blamed for all of my Adoptive Mother's marital problems to my face by her when I was 14, I am also blamed by spookie for things I never wrote or did, like the spookie is insane blog. I was told by another one of spookie's victims the email associated with that blog was spookieisinsane@yahoo.com. An email address I have nothing to do with. But the reality is, spookie doesn't really care who started that blog. All she cares about is blaming me for things I never wrote. Or trying to make me out to be a nutjob for things I never said. Like being glad her father has cancer. I said I didn't believe her father had cancer. I never said I was glad he had cancer. And she damn well knows it. I never cut down walks for cancer either. I said the money made by those walks were not being used for cancer research and they should not be supported. There were articles about this in newspapers a couple of years ago. She twists my words all the time, and she damn well knows that too. All spookie cares about is making me look bad and the unwarranted hate campaign she started against me last March because I chose not to begin a conversation I did not want to have. And with the proxys she uses to hide and manipulate, blaming me for things I never have done or said is an easy game for her. Especially when she knew my IP number...if I have learned anything in this life, it is that spoiled brats can not stand to be ignored. And when you do ignore them they scream out even louder. They have to have the upper hand and be over your head all the time. My daughter's father is like that. My Adoptive Mother is too in her own ways. Along with two users I met via the internet years ago. So are other people I wish I never had to know who know damn well who they are. You know, like a couple of hypocrite females who told me once to abort my daughter yet who think they are some God's gift to children....people who I have had to know way too long too....they have to be heard constantly to appease their delusional sense of importance to the point where they break your eardrum and it doesn't even occur to them to care. Drowning out their victims is their main goal while painting them black as their sinister hearts. For the sake of money. For the sake of their own warped egos. To destroy an innocents self-esteem because they were called on their own bad deeds. But all us fighting the Adoption Industry's mental abuse towards us are quite familiar with this dirty rotten tactic. And this is what spookie has done with her life for the last year. To me. She has said she will go into every blog about cyberbullying "in the United States and beyond" and tell everyone what a stalker I am. Yes. Me, a "stalker" that did nothing but totally ignore her after the crock 'o crap email she sent me on MySpace. Who didn't talk to her for 2 months or so until she started making fun of a post I made supporting veganism on animal rights forums. And then coined me a "cyberbully" because I warned others on this blog what happens if you don't walk into her spider web to get eaten alive like she wants you too. spookie has no conscience whatsoever nor any kindness in her heart at all. Her unforgivable behaviour is proof of this. I have said before, that when my Adoptive Mother blamed me for her unhappy marriage I went numb. I never said anything back to her, partly because her satanic nerve to have said that to me, left me in complete and total shock, along with the feeling novocaine had just been injected all throughout my body. Emotionally I felt the same as being frozen on a railroad track with a huge locomotive coming straight at me. Unable to think. Unable to move. Having to live for years with a woman too, who blames you for her destroyed marriage, (a woman who was supposed to protect me), when I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH the problems she and my Adoptive Father had, that were in reality her fault as she is an impossible personality to deal with, is like living within a Stephen King novel as well. And like spookie, she has tried to sabotage me until I could speak to her no more. That is why I never replied to spookie's email to me on MySpace and I have stated that truth many times. I did not want to deal with another negative being. And even if I had told spookie what I felt about her friend's situation it would not of mattered. Because look at how spookie acts. Look at how she still is acting. Look at the kind of person her behaviour makes her.....
And look at how she lied in that email to begin with just like a typical troll. Associating me with untrue labels, going into every blog and social network she can find and lying about me has not only made me numb too, it has made it pretty clear that a fight would of ensued due to her no matter what I had said to her if I replied to her the first time she made contact with me. Because that is what she wanted. HER BEHAVIOUR AFTER THE FACT IS PROOF OF THIS. spoookie, along with some other people too have royally set me up. For personal and undeserved reasons I am not going to go into right now. And because I spoke out about the Orwellian Closed Adoption Record system. If spookie doesn't like that some other people made blogs about her, well, why should any one be surprised that she refused to swallow her karma with any grace whatsoever. Spoiled brats never do. They never see what has been done to them, they did to others first. They refuse to shed their unjustified victim's cloak while thinking they have some sacred right to hurt anyone they want, but no one has a right to hurt them back. I have been forced in this life to deal with one too many people like that. From day one. Since I took my first breath. Someone once said what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I suppose that has been the life lesson given to me to learn. Life can be hell for those like me with an artist's soul too. We are always the lambs amongst the wolves. I have always been. Many times, in many different situations. Forced to grow a tough skin too but not knowing what to do with it because it isn't natural to me. Perhaps that is one reason why I don't wear mine well... and although this nightmare with spookie has not made me stronger yet, as I am literally vomiting because of her and because of her unrelentless abuse, the lies she has told about me, and how she has tried to humiliate and destroy me when she started all of this to begin with, it has made me all the wiser. So what have I learned? That what I first felt about her and those involved with her, was right on the money. And that strength comes always FROM TRUSTING YOUR GUT, NOT the deceptive words of other people........



p.s. Tell Amy to keep her comments to relevant blog entries in the future. Same to you; and take your medication, please. Lastly, I don't give a rat's ass about your sob story childhood. You don't deserve your OBC and I hope you never get it. Rot in hell.

p.p.s. I had NO IDEA the email associated with "Spookie is Insane" was spookieisinsane@yahoo.com, so thanks for revealing more information, you daft fool. For me to not know, yet for you to know means you had a hand in the creation of that blog site, regardless of if you posted it or not. FOOL.

As for your "artist's soul" — spare me. Your soul is as black as coal, your soul is a black hole in the universe, sucking everything it can into it. You're black as pure evil. Your art is deception and lies.

People who live in glass houses should shut the fuck up. Your entire blog is full of hate, overflowing toilets of crap, libel, bigotry, bullshit, defamatory content and utter insanity. Remember this, "lady," you put your real name on the internet. You put your "poor me" story on the internet. You posted all your crap to the internet, and it didn't go away. I simply used common sense to find out who was abusing me. I broke no laws in using Google to find public information that you gave the world to see. If you don't want people to find out who you really are, then don't post your personal shit anyplace.

Thousands of families have public albums with their children posted online. Thousands of people have photos of their kids shared on social sites. Only you and perverts, pedophiles and sickos take those images and use them for deviant purposes. It's none of your business what parents choose to do. Are you going to go harass every parent who has their child or all their children's photos posted publicly online? What about on Mommy forums and "cute kid" forums and groups? Attempting to pick me out of thousands and thousands of families across the United States and beyond is ludicrous. You exploited my son and my family. You may have deleted all the disgusting comments you made about my father, or about my being of Jewish heritage as well as Catholic, but simply deleting does not make it go away. As you know, I'm far more savvy than you are and I know the information still lives on the internet. Moving on… You didn't take the picture(s) and the picture(s) was/are not of you or your family. You had no rights to any usage. When you are sent a letter requesting a document or image that belongs to another person be taken down, you are supposed to comply. As a 49 year old, chronologically, you should understand that.

I will not ask you to leave me alone again. You will remove the references to me and my image, or you will pay the price for your harassment of me and my family; the emotional duress and the aggravated assault online. Stop using telecommunications to abuse and bully. Go away.


"You're a douchebag. I don't do well with douchebags."

"I've often found that it's the chubby girls who offend most easily. I don't know why because I'm not a psychiatrist. For what it's worth I like chubby girls, I enjoy chubby sex. What I'm trying to say is if this is a lonely chubby's cry for help. I'm here for you…"

"Massachusetts is a blue state. God has no place here."

"I have an erection. That's a good sign. I'm ready to go to trial. Lock and load."

''I got the mad cow. And my penis only works on medication.''

"You would agree, Mr. Mayor, that by and large, vegetarians are communists?"

"We're carnivores. When the pilgrims landed, first thing they did was eat a few Indians."

"Ya know I used to drive a space ship!"

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kid You Not.