CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Direct from the Libelog of The Improper Adoptee — PROOF of the LIES Right After Her Latest Bulimic Episode.

The Improper Adoptee said...

You know I read this peice of hystserical attention seeking manure again, and not only is spookie a liar, she is just dumb. She never said a word to anyone about her father having cancer-NOTHING was ever written on her my space page. Then after I refused to take her off my list, I start getting comments from her, oh my father is dying of brain cancer, how can you do this to me when I am so traumatized, blah, blah, blah..well, uh, LOL, in her group not too long ago, she states that he got brain cancer because he had cancer in a lower part of his body-(I am now rolling my eyes)...Nope...when a person has brain cancer it SPREADS DOWNWARDS NOT UPWARDS.

And she wonders why I think she is lying to get sympathy and to make me look like an ogar. And yup, I made a joke because she is trying to con everyone with her Sarah Bernhart mentality-I made it in my comments-but it was just my way of saying to her drop dead.

I made the sarcastic crack I made too because I don't beleive for a minute there is anything wrong with her father. Of course after I point out the fact in a comment on my blog that she never wrote one sentence that he is dying, and instead the first thing you see on her page, is some long bs paragraph about me, she goes and puts up some picture of him, and starts asking for prayers (like I said in my comment she would of asked people to do on her space, if he was really sick). Pfft.



Hey asshole. You made a joke about him having cancer. You made a few! You forgot?

You can erase everything, even your blog, but I PDF'ed every week from the day I found it online, and nothing is really gone. From the day you left MySpace, you were nothing but a bad memory (and silly me, I thought the nightmare was OVER), but you had to continue abusing me; you made a blog and began posting about me. You continued blogging about me all the while I was even oblivious to the fact. You were obsessed with me and you were stalking me — watching me online and downloading my images, copying my posts on other sites — to use for your sick, volatile vendetta. You continued with your happy little blogging, thinking no one was the wiser until I did find out, and then you thought you'd have a right to keep it up, to keep harassing me and abusing me so long after it was over with? No, it doesn't work that way. I offered you a "deal" you refused once I fought back. Obviously, you get off on hatred and being an evil whore. I requested that you remove your libel and the images you stole, and I'd take down this blog, which was done months after you refused to STOP. You enjoy the drama and hate too much, it seems.

Do you honestly think *I* believe you were date raped THREE times? By what? Mechanical objects that jumped out of your bedroom side table? (See how it works, nutter?)

You always seem to be the victim. You've been the poor victim since the cradle. I don't buy it. Maybe others do, but I sure don't. I think you're a phony. You're like those people who go to all types of support meetings when they really have no reason to; no addictions, no diseases, no family members with alcoholism, no cancer, no lupus, no cigs to kick… you're a fake. Fraudulent. A sheep in wolve's clothing. A sinister crook. You even trick people into thinking you want friends, but dare they not agree with every agenda of yours, they shall rue the day they disagreed…

You give the others a really bad rep. Those men and women deserve to be heard and they deserve compassion and to be taken seriously. Why don't you just fade into the background and let them be the voice for all. You're a thorn in their cause. The adopted who seek answers don't need your abuse. You abuse Christians, Jews and blame people who don't need to be bashed just because you feel you can bash. Go away.

As for your sick, twisted obsession with me…

STOP HARASSING ME IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.
I will NOT ask you again.


BTW, this photo — AND ALL THE OTHERS YOU ARE STORING!!! — are clearly copyrighted on Flickr. I suggest you remove them, or you will be prosecuted. I'm re-filing a DMCA against you for the images you have stolen and posted. Copyrights are VERY CLEAR on Flickr.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hgjVeF_JwuY/SXtILvHNC7I/AAAAAAAAAlM/tCEWQhxlhNk/s1600-h/ugly+fat+loser+bitch.jpg


"Ugly fat loser bitch?" WOW, you're jealous of me. HA! Anyway, delete it and the rest before
your ugly, fat loser ass gets sued, got it nutter-cakes? I submitted a copyright infringement suit against YOU for your OTHER blog, and I'll submit one for abolishadoption.blogspot.com this week if you do not comply PRONTO. Pronto means NOW, freak.

Of the pages of blog entries here, dozens ask you to cease and desist. Dozens ask you to stop it, to leave me alone. All you do is complain about my asking, and claim I'm harassing you. TICK TOCK — your time is up. I demand you leave me, my family, and even my cats alone.

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!





You know I read this peice of hystserical attention seeking manure again, and not only is spookie a liar, she is just dumb. She never said a word to anyone about her father having cancer-NOTHING was ever written on her my space page. Then after I refused to take her off my list, I start getting comments from her, oh my father is dying of brain cancer, how can you do this to me when I am so traumatized, blah, blah, blah..well, uh, LOL, in her group not too long ago, she states that he got brain cancer because he had cancer in a lower part of his body-(I am now rolling my eyes)...Nope...when a person has brain cancer it SPREADS DOWNWARDS NOT UPWARDS.


See how THE IMPROPER ADOPTEE says "Then after I refused to take her off my list, I start getting comments from her, oh my father is dying of brain cancer, how can you do this to me when I am so traumatized, blah, blah, blah..?
Actually, it was quite a long message, one she did not publish and one she ignored. I begged her to stop and to leave me alone. I didn't ask her to "just take me off her "list," I asked her to please stop all of her abuse. I asked her how she could keep doing this to another human being after I'd sent her a message asking her to stop; telling her in JUNE 2008 that my father was diagnosed with lung cancer and I wanted no part of her sick game, the cruelty she was posting towards me and continuing to do no matter how many times I asked and in how many ways. Yes, I told this hateful woman I was traumatized, and she laughed at me, and at the situation. She said it was a made up lie, so she carried on her harassment. Was I joking? NO. She knows I wasn't. My words were far too sincere to be joking. Who wants to deal with an aggressive online bully when your father is terminally ill? I thought it would possibly make her reconsider her abuse towards me, but it only made her laugh harder and escalate her blogging about me, the lies and the hate.

Reaching out to her was a stupid idea, but I thought that if she had even a half ounce of compassion in her entire body, she'd understand and move on. Obviously it fueled her evil and cruel being, and made her only want to hurt me more.

JUNE 2008 I begged her to STOP. I asked again in July or August.

As a victim, I had to protect myself and my family, and that included my father — a source of her blogging pleasure against me. People like me should never have to waste time fighting cyberbullies as malicious as this one is. It's not fair and it's not humane.

I pray that someone will make her pay for her abuse of me and my entire family — especially of my father and my darling son, an innocent toddler she exploited on a bestiality blog.

When she either decides to make peace with her demons within herself and remove all the hateful libel against me from her blog(s), or when authorities catch on and do it for her, I can finally take this crap down. Should she ever return to torment me again, I will fight back. Never again will any bully be allowed to push me around again.

0 Comments and Feedback: