CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Guess She's Retained Denny Crane.

I Guess She's Retained Denny Crane… before realizing he'd mock the hell out of her.

The garbage below is all pulled from the source code of The Improper Adoptee's utterly nauseating blog,
The Improper Adoptee.

THIS ANTI-CYBERBULLYING RIBBON IS FOR ALL OF THOSE VICITMIZED AND CYBERBULLIED BY SPOOKIE. NEVER FORGET THOSE TERRORIZED, HARRASSED, THREATENED AND LIED ABOUT BY SPOOKIE. AMY K BURT. (AMY ADOPTEE-ADOPTION AND IT'S TRIAD).AMY'S HUSBAND WHOSE MY SPACE HE USES FOR BUISNESS THAT SPOOKIE PUT ON THE SABOTAGING AND DEFAMATION BLOGS SHE HAS MADE TO TORMENT INNOCENT PEOPLE, TRASHING, LYING AND MAKING FUN OF HIM. CASSIE. GERSHOM. UNGRATEFUL L ITTLE BASTARD, JOY. YOURS TRUELY. AMY'S CHILDREN AND MY DAUGHTER. NONE OF US WHO SPOOKIE KNOWS IN PERSON, OR WHO SPOOKIE HAS EVER MET. PLUS ALL THE OTHER ADOPTEES/REAL MOTHERS WHO SPOOKIE HAS SPAMMED THE INBOXES OF, SENDING SLANDEROUS, INSULTING, MONOTONOUS COMMENTS TO, WHILE PUTTING ON A FAKE VICTIM ACT ALL OVER THE INTERNET OBSESSIVELY IN MANY SOCIAL COMMUNITIES, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT BULLIES DO. SPOOKIE STATES ON A MY SPACE FORUM THAT I HAVE A COPY OF THAT ADOPTIVE PARENTS REQUESTED "HER HELP"(WHICH HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT HER EMOTIONALLY ABUSING ME, WHICH SHE WAS ALREADY DOING BEFORE SHE STARTED ATTACKING ME ON MY SPACE ADOPTION FORUMS) AS I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH OF THE CORRUPT ADOPTION SYSTEM. THIS HAPPENED AT THE SAME TIME THAT ULB GOT SERIOUSLY ATTACKED ON HER BLOG BY SOME ADOPTIVE PARENTS POSTING AS ANONOMYOUS COMMENTORS. ATTACKED SO BADLY IN FACT, THAT TERESA PUT HER BLOG ON PRIVATE. LUCKILY AFTER ENCOURAGEMENT FROM OTHER ADOPTEES WHO WANTED HER VALUABLE BLOG VISIBLE SHE CHANGED THE SETTINGS, BUT SHE STILL DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS DUE TO THE CRUELTY SHOWN TO HER. WE ALL KNOW THE NCFA TROLLS EVERYWHERE, FROM MSNBC BOARDS ABOUT THE RECORDS OPENING IN MAINE, TO MY SPACE GROUPS AND SPOOKIE WAS BEYOND RUDE TO ME FROM THE GET GO ABOUT MY MYSPACE PROFILE THAT SPOKE OUT AGAINST CLOSED ADOPTION, AND ACTUALLY HAD THE GAUL TO TELL ME TO CHANGE IT! SHE DID NOT WANT ANIMAL RIGHTS PEOPLE TO KNOW THE TRUTH THAT CLOSED ADOPTION IS A FORM OF CHILD ABUSE FROM THE ADOPTION INDUSTRY. TROLLS LIKE SPOOKIE ARE BLOODCURDLING AND RUTHLESS, DEMONIC AND MENTALLY ILL. CYBERBULLYING IS A CRIME AND SPOOKIE IS THE BIGGEST CYBERCRIMINAL ON BLOGGER, BLOG CATALOG AND ON THE INTERNET. THIS RIBBON WILL STAY UP UNTIL I AM DONE LEGALLY PROSECUTING SPOOKIE AND GETTING DOWN HER BIGOTED BLOGS.



Thursday, April 9, 2009


Hypocrites, Liars and Thieves Oh My.....



No one is really sure who the child is in this photo, although some say she may be Jessica Delbalzo's adorable little daughter. (Although I've been told that Ms. Delbalzo did not post this picture herself (***CORRECTION-I AM TALKING RIGHT NOW ABOUT THE ORIGINAL PICTURE TO YOUR LEFT NOT THE ONE THAT LIES ABOUT ME THAT SPOOKIE MADE)and it was taken at an Anti-Closed Adoption Record protest and has since landed on websites speaking out against the corruption in the Adoption System). Jessica Delbalzo as everyone knows is the author of the wonderful books "Unlearning Adoption:A Guide To Family Preservation And Protection" and "Memoirs Of A Baby Stealer", along with founding the awesome and honest website, "Legalized Lies". She is also the creator of cool and funky T-Shirts that send important messages like "Save The Family Tree", one I will be the proud owner of soon and a must for all Adoptees and Real Mothers hurt by Adoption. You can see the original picture of her proposed cutie pie holding the "Adoption Hurts Babies" sign before spookie altered it, defamed me with it and spewed her Linda Blair green toxic libel all over it, spouting her hypocrite forte all the way, to your left, where it always lives, at the top of my blog. What spookie did to that picture is illegal too I might add. But do you think she cares? I think everyone knows the answer to that question. And if this child is Jessica's daughter (although she would be much older now) I think Jessica Delbalzo should sue spookie too....In the next week this year long nightmare will be over, one way or another. I can not at this time however discuss the matter. When it is, I will write one last blog on Google Blogger before I move The Improper Adoptee to another blogging site, where I can not be harrassed by the likes of self centered sociopaths like spookie ever again. I had not planned to blog again until next week, but I am because of things that need to be said. And what was just said at the opening of this entry. With the exception of my Adoptive Mother and the father of my daughter, who I have a permanent restraining order on for life, because he is a violent, woman abusing alcoholic who threatened to kill me two times, once when I was six months pregnant with his child, and a few other people who will go nameless for the moment, I have never, ever met a bigger spoiled brat in my life than spookie. The monster who fathered my daughter, denied paternity when he knew damn well he had impregnated me, he lied to me about working when I was pregnant when I was working and working hard and told me fantastic stories that when we were in court years ago, a PI investigated only to find they were nothing but complete and total falsehoods. This is a man who slapped me across my face and tried to strangle me one night when an old boyfriend called me because he decided in his paranoid and immature mind I was cheating on him when I wasn't. This is a man who was actually kicked out of our court ordered mediation session with a counselor because he flew into an irrational, tyrannical rage which caused the woman we had met with to ask me if there was ever physical violence in our relationship. She was so afraid of this maniac she walked me back to my car after she had a bailiff make sure he left the building and the parking lot. He also kicked in a door on my Adoptive Father's house once, and tried to break in my window one night by climbing on the roof because I wouldn't let him in the house when he was in his usual agitated and bullylike mood. Like my Adoptive Mother too, spookie is also a major hypocrite. She lies about having every picture she posts on her my spaces being copy written, when there was never, ever any copy write icon for any of them, and chose to let them be publicly viewed as well by anyone, while complaining she doesn't have a lot of money at the same time(can you take a wild guess how much $$$ it costs to get copywrites for the over 500 pictures she has plastered all over the internet? LoL.) Yet she takes a picture of a little girl, who does not even know me, and not only puts it on her sabotaging blog about me, she actually has the audacity to completely and pervertedly change it's content. She also exploits her son as my Adoptive Mother has exploited me my entire life, although in different ways. I have read article after after article, online and off, some from law enforcement professionals who have said, to never, ever put pictures of your child on the internet. Doing so can make your child vulnerable to demonic child traffickers and other evil people who might steal your child for a number of insane reasons. Yet spookie has over 165 photos of this boy online in various social networks. Not very protective if you ask me. Not very protective of all the Adoptive Mothers either who do the same damn thing. spookie likes to cut down other people's children as well. She did that to both Amy and myself. I wouldn't be surprised if she does it to others too. Like I was blamed for all of my Adoptive Mother's marital problems to my face by her when I was 14, I am also blamed by spookie for things I never wrote or did, like the spookie is insane blog. I was told by another one of spookie's victims the email associated with that blog was spookieisinsane@yahoo.com. An email address I have nothing to do with. But the reality is, spookie doesn't really care who started that blog. All she cares about is blaming me for things I never wrote. Or trying to make me out to be a nutjob for things I never said. Like being glad her father has cancer. I said I didn't believe her father had cancer. I never said I was glad he had cancer. And she damn well knows it. I never cut down walks for cancer either. I said the money made by those walks were not being used for cancer research and they should not be supported. There were articles about this in newspapers a couple of years ago. She twists my words all the time, and she damn well knows that too. All spookie cares about is making me look bad and the unwarranted hate campaign she started against me last March because I chose not to begin a conversation I did not want to have. And with the proxys she uses to hide and manipulate, blaming me for things I never have done or said is an easy game for her. Especially when she knew my IP number...if I have learned anything in this life, it is that spoiled brats can not stand to be ignored. And when you do ignore them they scream out even louder. They have to have the upper hand and be over your head all the time. My daughter's father is like that. My Adoptive Mother is too in her own ways. Along with two users I met via the internet years ago. So are other people I wish I never had to know who know damn well who they are. You know, like a couple of hypocrite females who told me once to abort my daughter yet who think they are some God's gift to children....people who I have had to know way too long too....they have to be heard constantly to appease their delusional sense of importance to the point where they break your eardrum and it doesn't even occur to them to care. Drowning out their victims is their main goal while painting them black as their sinister hearts. For the sake of money. For the sake of their own warped egos. To destroy an innocents self-esteem because they were called on their own bad deeds. But all us fighting the Adoption Industry's mental abuse towards us are quite familiar with this dirty rotten tactic. And this is what spookie has done with her life for the last year. To me. She has said she will go into every blog about cyberbullying "in the United States and beyond" and tell everyone what a stalker I am. Yes. Me, a "stalker" that did nothing but totally ignore her after the crock 'o crap email she sent me on MySpace. Who didn't talk to her for 2 months or so until she started making fun of a post I made supporting veganism on animal rights forums. And then coined me a "cyberbully" because I warned others on this blog what happens if you don't walk into her spider web to get eaten alive like she wants you too. spookie has no conscience whatsoever nor any kindness in her heart at all. Her unforgivable behaviour is proof of this. I have said before, that when my Adoptive Mother blamed me for her unhappy marriage I went numb. I never said anything back to her, partly because her satanic nerve to have said that to me, left me in complete and total shock, along with the feeling novocaine had just been injected all throughout my body. Emotionally I felt the same as being frozen on a railroad track with a huge locomotive coming straight at me. Unable to think. Unable to move. Having to live for years with a woman too, who blames you for her destroyed marriage, (a woman who was supposed to protect me), when I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH the problems she and my Adoptive Father had, that were in reality her fault as she is an impossible personality to deal with, is like living within a Stephen King novel as well. And like spookie, she has tried to sabotage me until I could speak to her no more. That is why I never replied to spookie's email to me on MySpace and I have stated that truth many times. I did not want to deal with another negative being. And even if I had told spookie what I felt about her friend's situation it would not of mattered. Because look at how spookie acts. Look at how she still is acting. Look at the kind of person her behaviour makes her.....
And look at how she lied in that email to begin with just like a typical troll. Associating me with untrue labels, going into every blog and social network she can find and lying about me has not only made me numb too, it has made it pretty clear that a fight would of ensued due to her no matter what I had said to her if I replied to her the first time she made contact with me. Because that is what she wanted. HER BEHAVIOUR AFTER THE FACT IS PROOF OF THIS. spoookie, along with some other people too have royally set me up. For personal and undeserved reasons I am not going to go into right now. And because I spoke out about the Orwellian Closed Adoption Record system. If spookie doesn't like that some other people made blogs about her, well, why should any one be surprised that she refused to swallow her karma with any grace whatsoever. Spoiled brats never do. They never see what has been done to them, they did to others first. They refuse to shed their unjustified victim's cloak while thinking they have some sacred right to hurt anyone they want, but no one has a right to hurt them back. I have been forced in this life to deal with one too many people like that. From day one. Since I took my first breath. Someone once said what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I suppose that has been the life lesson given to me to learn. Life can be hell for those like me with an artist's soul too. We are always the lambs amongst the wolves. I have always been. Many times, in many different situations. Forced to grow a tough skin too but not knowing what to do with it because it isn't natural to me. Perhaps that is one reason why I don't wear mine well... and although this nightmare with spookie has not made me stronger yet, as I am literally vomiting because of her and because of her unrelentless abuse, the lies she has told about me, and how she has tried to humiliate and destroy me when she started all of this to begin with, it has made me all the wiser. So what have I learned? That what I first felt about her and those involved with her, was right on the money. And that strength comes always FROM TRUSTING YOUR GUT, NOT the deceptive words of other people........



p.s. Tell Amy to keep her comments to relevant blog entries in the future. Same to you; and take your medication, please. Lastly, I don't give a rat's ass about your sob story childhood. You don't deserve your OBC and I hope you never get it. Rot in hell.

p.p.s. I had NO IDEA the email associated with "Spookie is Insane" was spookieisinsane@yahoo.com, so thanks for revealing more information, you daft fool. For me to not know, yet for you to know means you had a hand in the creation of that blog site, regardless of if you posted it or not. FOOL.

As for your "artist's soul" — spare me. Your soul is as black as coal, your soul is a black hole in the universe, sucking everything it can into it. You're black as pure evil. Your art is deception and lies.

People who live in glass houses should shut the fuck up. Your entire blog is full of hate, overflowing toilets of crap, libel, bigotry, bullshit, defamatory content and utter insanity. Remember this, "lady," you put your real name on the internet. You put your "poor me" story on the internet. You posted all your crap to the internet, and it didn't go away. I simply used common sense to find out who was abusing me. I broke no laws in using Google to find public information that you gave the world to see. If you don't want people to find out who you really are, then don't post your personal shit anyplace.

Thousands of families have public albums with their children posted online. Thousands of people have photos of their kids shared on social sites. Only you and perverts, pedophiles and sickos take those images and use them for deviant purposes. It's none of your business what parents choose to do. Are you going to go harass every parent who has their child or all their children's photos posted publicly online? What about on Mommy forums and "cute kid" forums and groups? Attempting to pick me out of thousands and thousands of families across the United States and beyond is ludicrous. You exploited my son and my family. You may have deleted all the disgusting comments you made about my father, or about my being of Jewish heritage as well as Catholic, but simply deleting does not make it go away. As you know, I'm far more savvy than you are and I know the information still lives on the internet. Moving on… You didn't take the picture(s) and the picture(s) was/are not of you or your family. You had no rights to any usage. When you are sent a letter requesting a document or image that belongs to another person be taken down, you are supposed to comply. As a 49 year old, chronologically, you should understand that.

I will not ask you to leave me alone again. You will remove the references to me and my image, or you will pay the price for your harassment of me and my family; the emotional duress and the aggravated assault online. Stop using telecommunications to abuse and bully. Go away.


"You're a douchebag. I don't do well with douchebags."

"I've often found that it's the chubby girls who offend most easily. I don't know why because I'm not a psychiatrist. For what it's worth I like chubby girls, I enjoy chubby sex. What I'm trying to say is if this is a lonely chubby's cry for help. I'm here for you…"

"Massachusetts is a blue state. God has no place here."

"I have an erection. That's a good sign. I'm ready to go to trial. Lock and load."

''I got the mad cow. And my penis only works on medication.''

"You would agree, Mr. Mayor, that by and large, vegetarians are communists?"

"We're carnivores. When the pilgrims landed, first thing they did was eat a few Indians."

"Ya know I used to drive a space ship!"

0 Comments and Feedback: