CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday's Subterfuge's of The Improper Adoptee

Subterfuge. Something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity. The Improper Adoptee's blogging, for example. The true nature is to harass and abuse me, but she pretends it is to expose me as some cruel pro-adoption hacker and troll. Psychopaths who think they're slick try this ruse often. Pathetic, sad and laughable.

http://s722.photobucket.com/albums/ww226/spookiesucks/

And you claim you're not sicky obsessed with me. Eeeeuw.
Your PHOTOBUCKET account is all about hating me? Get a life, freak.

Oh, PostSecret got another adoption* postcard.
Maybe it's from your daughter.
*JAB!*


From

http://twitter.com/postsecret
http://postsecret.blogspot.com/
http://www.postsecretcommunity.com/
PostSecret | Facebook
PostSecret | Facebook group

subterfuge
sub·ter·fuge (sŭb'tər-fyōōj')
n. A deceptive stratagem or device: "the paltry subterfuge of an anonymous signature" (Robert Smith Surtees).
Synonyms:
deception, scheme, trick, dodge, ruse.
…onward…more lies from the mentally unstable.
“AND SPOOKIE WAS BEYOND RUDE TO ME FROM THE GET GO ABOUT MY MYSPACE PROFILE THAT SPOKE OUT AGAINST CLOSED ADOPTION”
OHMYGOD, I was so very rude. Read below and decide for yourself.
“No offense, but you have very good info to post in SCAA and it gets ignored because the people only see your profile and ignore your wealth of info.
Maybe you could create another profile and keep it private, using it to post in groups that are volatile?”
Gee, I'd feel rather asinine if I kept lying so vehemently about something so trivial. Don't you feel like an asshole, Marilyn?

“I was told by another one of spookie's victims the email associated with that blog was spookieisinsane@yahoo.com. An email address I have nothing to do with.”
Since there are NO victims, therefore no other victims, you can only be writing about AMY, yes? Or are you merely fabricating more crap from your delusional, damaged mind?
“TROLLS LIKE SPOOKIE ARE BLOODCURDLING AND RUTHLESS, DEMONIC AND MENTALLY ILL.”
Project much? *rolls eyes*

Psst. Rogers Cable. Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Just a hop, skip and a jump over the border. Remember you, StepFordChild/Improper Adoptee/Native Warrior/Mike, claimed to be an accountant? Well, someone up in Canada is one, and they not only have visited my blog far more than you have, they've downloaded a lot, and they've been to my Flickr site often. Oh, another "funny" coincidence. Both you and this "stranger" up in the St. Catharines area have been keywording Amyadoptee and KITE KAMP GIRL, looking around for Amy Burt on my blogs. (I replied to Amy on my personal blog, BTW, not on my blog documenting your stalking and harassment of me.) If you think I'm stupid about the “Canada Connection,” your sorely mistaken.


*Adoption jabs are only meant for Improper Adoptee, and in all reality, are not really jabs due the postcards not being created by me, or thought of mine. I DO NOT have a pro or con stance on adoption. As stated many times before, I do believe adoptees deserve their original birth records, and I do think the system needs a massive overhauling — it's flawed. But I don't think it should be made illegal or outlawed. It would be as dangerous and destructive as overturning Roe vs. Wade. MY opinion. I have adopted friends and would never disregard their feelings, positive or negative about their adoption.

0 Comments and Feedback: