CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No, It's Still a Viewable Blog Entry. The Police Said DELETE EVERYTHING Referring to Me.

I don't have THE TIME for your games. Everyone knows the truth now. It's OVER. Deal with it. You lied, posted vile blogs and you were caught. It's over. Move the hell on.




You still haven't deleted the blog entry. Now you added sidebar rant full of libel.
Whatever; if it makes you feel better to try to convince readers that you didn't post those hideous blogs and if you want to pretend the police never came to your doorstep and into your home, so be it. Move to Wordpress and never mention me again.

When I can Google search and NOT come up with anything at all you've posted about me falsly, this blog will go hidden and this entry and the one below will be deleted.

Grow up and own up. You did have police warn you. They can easily come after you if you cross the line again.
Why do you keep bringing up all those other people, like "ULB" and "Kali?" No one is posting anything about any of those people, anywhere. Why are you claiming "falsehoods" and "untrue insults" are still being said/posted?!? Lastly, who said you "call up long distance" to go online? Thanks for admitting the truth. I said "dialup" but YOU SAID LONG DISTANCE. Oopsie.
Now shut up and go away.
THIS LUNATIC BETTER STOP HER LIBELOUS HARRASSMENT OR MY NEXT STOP IS:
Orleans Police Department
90 S. Orleans Road
Orleans, MA 02653
Phone: 508-255-0117
IN PERSON!!!
Soon as the weather is nice and I can take my son to the aquarium and museum (CT and MA), I'm going north to get this psycho thrown in jail. Mark my words. My husband will be happy to drive.

0 Comments and Feedback: