CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

NO Excuses for Being a Nutter. The Improper Adoptee IS a Psychopath.

Sadly, nothing I've ever said about The Improper Adoptee has been a lie. I've been truthful about every aspect of her abuse and about the police involvement that occurred after she posted the blog containing bestiality and child exploitation. I asked her politely, as I've shown, to leave me alone. She has refused, and she has refused to obey the direct orders of the police; they told her to remove everything about me and to stop harassing me. She never complied.

I just read the latest hilarity on The Improper Adoptee's blog. Should I call the police on her? Email me or send a private message. I'm contemplating another call so they go back to her home and do more than they did the last two times. Should she spend a night in jail? What does everyone think?

Poor Marilyn and her crying! Now The Improper Adoptee doesn't want blog owners to click on people who have been listed on Blog Catalog's recent visitor links, and you can't look at anyone else's blog even if it was once! HAHA! My goodness, I am soooo sorry I clicked a link. It was not my knowledge who owned the site; in fact, I don't really care. It was listed in my IP tracking as a URL someone went to AFTER visiting my blog, so I clicked it. OOPS! My bad I guess! The Improper Adoptee doesn't like that. Psh! As for users who appear in your Blog Catalog listing, who is on Blog Catalog who has NEVER clicked on a user in their list?!? WOW, The Improper Sexual Deviant and Blogger of HATE CRIMES would like everyone to cower to her and never dare even look at anyone's blog that she also looks at or that is written by a person she is "friends" with. (she's not actually friends withsaid person) Well, news flash for her — she does NOT police the internet and after the atrocities she posted, and the cyberbullying and harassment she is guilty of, she should just stick to penning her psychotic anti-adoption trash and shut the eff up on any other issue, because she is a clueless uneducated fool when it comes to any other topic, and she is a disturbed, sick woman. Any of her little buddies dare to find out the truth by contacting the Orleans, MA police? I dare any one of them. I bet they are afraid to find out the God's honest truth, because it would be so devastating to find out "your dear pal online" is actually a sick, perverted, cruel psychopath and known in town as the local loony, and that even the police "have her number" due to the amount of complaints made against her, and the amount of time she tries to get them to waste for her and her delusional situations she goes to them with about her neighbors and other townspeople. YES, her name is well-known in the police station and YES, she has a reputation, and it's not a good one. Find out for yourself. Give them a call. I dare any of you naive pals of hers to find out the truth for yourselves. you can call my police dept. and find out there's nothing on me in their system, and they don't know who the hell I am at all. The opposite goes for The Improper Adoptee. Remember she claimed she would be viewing my blog from the police station? Ask them about that. It's hilarious.

Make that call today! Just ask any officer if they know of her (by full name) and you will get a firm "YES." I promise you. :)

Copied right off the crazy lunatic's blog, here is…
RAMBLINGS OF A SCREWBALL:

ANNOUNCEMENTS AND DISCLAIMERS:

SPOOKIE IS A TROLL THAT REFUSES TO GROW UP AND STOP LYING ABOUT ME AND AMY BURT, FOLLOWING AMY AROUND ON HER BLOGS, (LIKE HER NEW TEXAS OBC ONE) AND MAKING FUN OF EVERYTHING WE SAY LIKE A FIFTH GRADER. SPOOKIE WILL CONTINUE TO TRASH ME AS THERE IS NO FEDERAL CYBERBULLYING LAW AS OF YET TO MAKE HER STOP. SPOOKIE STARTED HARRASSING AND CYBERABUSING ME IN MARCH OF 2007 ON AN ANIMAL RIGHTS FORUM AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT. SHE IS A HATEFUL PERSON AND CAN NOT STOP MAKING FUN OF ME AND MY FEELINGS ABOUT ADOPTION BECAUSE SHE LOVES TO PUSH PEOPLE'S BUTTONS AND POUR ACID IN THEIR WOUNDS. MAYBE SPOOKIE HAS BRAIN DAMAGE TOO, WHO KNOWS. THIS MESSAGE WILL STAY UP UNTIL HER BLOG COMES DOWN ALONG WITH THE 3 OTHER RIDICULOUS BLOGS SHE HAS UP ABOUT ME, FULL OF LIES TOO, THAT HAVE BEEN UP FOR OVER A YEAR, ONE FOR OVER A YEAR AND A HALF. SPOOKIE IS THE ONE MAKING HER SELF LOOK BAD THE WAY SHE TALKS AND THE WAY SHE ACTS. I HAVE NOTHING FURTHER TO SAY ABOUT HER OR THE MANURE SHE SPEWS. IT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF AND I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME THAN READ HER IMMATURE BLOG AND FEED HER LACK OF CLASS TEMPER TANTRUM BY EVEN LOOKING AT IT. THIS IS DONE.(EVERYTHING ELSE WRITTEN BELOW PERTAINING TO HER WAS WRITTEN BEFORE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT).

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON. ANY COMMENTS AT ALL FROM SPOOKIE AND HER FRIENDS WILL BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE HERE, AS NONE OF THEM ARE ALLOWED TO TALK TO ME ANY FURTHER.

ALL LINKS THAT INDICATE THAT AMY BURT AND I ARE BOTH, (LOL) MENTALLY ILL, PARANOID, SCHIZOPHRENIC, BI-POLAR, MEAN, SOULESS, EVIL AND LIE ALL THE TIME ARE UNTRUE AND RIDICULOUS. (AND ARE DUE TO A BAD CASE OF CYBERBULLYING WE HAVE BEEN VICTIMS OF)
OTHER FALSEHOODS ARE STILL BEING SAID ABOUT US AS WELL. DITTO FOR ALL UNTRUE INSULTS GIVEN TO KALI COULTIAS AND UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BASTARD. NONE OF US ARE BITCHES EITHER....

THE ADOPTION INDUSTRY HOWEVER, WOULD LOVE FOR EVERYONE TO THINK THOSE AGAINST CLOSED ADOPTION ARE INSANE. MY ADOPTIVE BROTHER AND SISTER DIDN'T LIKE BEING TOLD THEY COULDN'T KNOW WHO THEIR REAL PARENTS WERE EITHER.....I GUESS THEY MUST BE WHACKED OUT PSYCHOTICS THEN......OMG!!GET THE RITALIN AND THORAZINE!! INSANE ADOPTEES ON THE LOOSE!! LMAO

MAJOR LIES STILL CONTINUE TO BE TOLD ABOUT ME. THE POLICE NEVER CAME TO MY HOUSE TWICE, MY DAUGHTER'S NAME ISN'T KRISTINA, I DON'T CALL UP LONG DISTANCE AND THEN GO ONLINE (LOL), MY FRIENDS ARE NOT IDIOTS, I AM NOT A NUTTER, I NEVER SAID I WROTE SOME BLOG ABOUT SOMEONE BEING INTO DIGUSTING BEASTALITY AND OTHER SUBJECTS, NOTHING WAS EVER SAID TO ME BY THE POLICE THAT I ABUSED A TODDLER, BROKE COPYRIGHT LAWS, ETC, NO ONE HAS PROOF I AM INSANE, (LOL), ETC, ETC......

(THIS PERSON WAS TOLD BY MY POLICE DEPARTMENT NOT TO WRITE ANY THING MORE ABOUT ME ON APRIL 22ND, BUT IT IS NOT BEING HONORED).

AND NO, I DON'T EAT BACON.....(WHAT AN IMMATURE, EVIL LIE.......)

DARWIN LONG WHO I HAD A RESTRAINING ORDER ON FOR THREATENING TO KILL ME, STAY OFF MY BLOG,

FRANCIS MARTIN COSGROVE JR WHOM I HAVE A PERMANANT RESTRAINING ORDER ON FOR LIFE BECAUSE HE TRIED TO STRANGLE ME AND THREATENED TO KILL ME TWICE, ONCE WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH HIS KID, MUST ALSO STAY OFF OF MY BLOG.

So she's mentally disturbed. That's apparent. Does this excuse her for being a stalker and a bully? NO. A predator and a sexual deviant? NO. She is fully aware of what she is doing. She refuses to stop and she refuses to get the professional help she needs. She has no excuse for her criminal behavior at all. Police officers spoke with her more than once — maybe more than twice — and she ignored their warnings. She is not allowed to abuse me or anyone else online or in any manner, yet she continues to do so. Let the authorities follow up on her antics and let the state of MA do with her as they see fit.

0 Comments and Feedback: