CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Eeeuuuw, CREEPY! Indiana, Do You REALLY Want My Email?


Oh, hi. 

Don't tell me... she told you I "maniluplates IE's?" (holds in laughing out loud)




Seriously now. Isn't that just ridiculous?
It's absolutely ridiculous.
If you're as paranoid as she is, use Chrome. 

Look. It's supposedly really, really secure.
"ComputerworldAll browser makers should take a page from Google's Chrome and isolate untrusted data from the rest of the operating system, a noted security researcher said today.



Dino Dai Zovi, a security researcher and co-author of The Mac Hacker's Handbook, believes that the future of security relies on "sandboxing," the practice of separating application processes from other applications, the operating system and user data."



Anyway. You're rather creepy. You're also not too bright. You want my email address?
You REALLY want my email address? BADLY?




This is just hilarious. You should really cut it out. Didn't you bother to look at my Blogger profile? Obviously not. Silly you! It's right there! Hee hee hee.



Oh my goodness. My email address!
There you go.

OH! Almost forgot. Hey you at Data General Corporation. Do you actually know this nutcase (are you actually friends?!?), or has she harassed you, too? I remember way back when... DGC and EMC merged. I used to hold stock in mass storage companies.

0 Comments and Feedback: