CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

OMG, BUSTED! Ha! IA Admits SHE SPOKE TO THE POLICE!

She Keeps Claiming The Police NEVER came to her house, that they NEVER discussed the BLOG, but READ THIS, written by The Improper Adoptee herself! I'll point out her admitting her conversations withe the police, in BLUE. 

"THE POLICE NEVER CAME TO MY HOUSE TWICE"
"SO SHE CONTINUES TO LIE ABOUT ME ADMITTING TO WRITING A BLOG THAT SAYS SHE IS INTO DIGUSTING BEASTALITY (A SUBJECT THE POLICE DIDN'T EVEN DISCUSS WITH ME) THAT I SAID TO THEM I NEVER WROTE AND NEVER ADMITTED TO THEM THAT I WROTE LIKE SHE IS SAYING I DID (AND IF I DID ADMIT I WROTE THAT BLOG, WOULD I SIT HERE AND LIE ABOUT THAT NOW? DUH. OF COURSE NOT). SHE ALSO CONTINUES TO LIE ABOUT THE POLICE COMING TO MY HOUSE TWICE WHICH THEY DID NOT AND MY SAYING I STARTED THE CYBERBULLYING WHICH I DID NOT DO EITHER. I TOLD THE POLICE I DID NOT WRITE THAT BLOG AND THEY LEFT IT AT THAT AND SHE JUST CANNOT STAND THAT. OR THAT I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO ACCUSE HER OF HACKING ME IF I WANT TOO."
"GOLLY, I WAS SO SCARED....LOL." 
"I AM HONESTLY SCARED FOR MY LIFE. AND IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME, SHE SHOULD BE THE FIRST SUSPECT, ALONG WITH ALL THE PEOPLE SHE TALKS TOO."


Well, make up your mind, schizo. You are scared, or you are not scared? Liar. Oh, and there is that typo you make, on your "adoption" blog and on the bestiality/child exploitation/mock cancer blog. The difference between TOO and TO that you don't understand at the age of 50.

She just poked around both my blogs and thinks she has some super-shield service now, but her presence pops right up. Good thing she pays to hide herself. Paranoid delusional schizophrenic harassing stalker.


You have Verizon because I can see it, you idiot. I don't hack anyone or anything. You're such a computer-illiterate moron that you don't know what trackers are? You have one, right? You don't know how to use it? I see you, on Verizion. I see you on your "shield" that doesn't work, too. Dumb-ass. Lastly, Amy Burt is not afraid of me. Stop bringing up Amy. Why are YOU obsessed with Amy Burt??? WE all know she's never been bothered by me at all, and that the only one that did any bullying was you. I have proof that there's been no issues with myself and Amy for so long that neither of us could probably recall when it was, nor care. I'd stop mentioning Amy, unless you want Amy to be highly embarrassed. It's not your place.

0 Comments and Feedback: