CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Actually…



This is the real reason The Improper Adoptee stalks me, posts libel and hate crimes, etc.

It's all because she was deleted a few times from MySpace. How childish of her. She broke the rules, got deleted and to "get back at me," she obsessively stalks, harasses and lies about me online, to try to sooth her little wound. She knows I never did anything to hurt her and she knows my friend Anne is very real. What bothers her is that Anne is real, adopted and not wasting her life obsessing over it. She has a life. What bothers her is that I'm not in the child adoption industry at all, and I had a baby that she wants to think I "stole." It annoys her that I'm just a graphic artist and not a social worker; she's pissed off that I don't care that she's adopted. She's a paranoid schizophrenic, sad but true obviously, who has convinced herself that I have hacked her computer, can see her desktop and have people spying on her house. She puppets comments I make and doesn't even realize it ("libel blog" for example). She's never going to get over this. She has to, though, or the police will make her.



WHY MARILYN IS SO MENTAL ABOUT ME:




So she was deleted. Again.
And she then began her cyberpath stalking insanity that continues to this very day.

This is an old photo of me and Anne, the supposed imaginary and made-up person.



That pretty girl to the right of me is a made up story, a mean spirited story and a LIE? Her whole life is a lie? Wow, you better tell her! And thanks for telling me to burn in hell. I know, you're not a bully. *giggle* You're just an aggressive psychopath.

0 Comments and Feedback: