CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Get Yourself HELP, You're Cracking.

Getting KOOKY, Improper Adoptee? You're making spelling errors, you're tripping over yourself and you're making the most asinine comments. As you prove you have no education by using the wrong instances of words, let me remind you that I not only graduated high school, but completed 7 years of college. What did you complete? Look at your rambling nonsense. It's CRAZY. It's paranoid delusional nonsense. Please, get yourself professional mental help. You're starting to lose the last shred of sanity you might have left. The libel you've been posting lately is just so out there, it shows you are breaking down. Get help. Just get help and get better, and stop obsessively cyber-bullying, harassing and abusing me. Life your life. Move on.


Or else.




Improper's recent libelous rambling:


AND BECAUSE OF ADOPTION TROLLS ON THE INTERNET.....
I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF SOME LOON IN AN ADOPTION AGENCY PAID HER TO DO THIS TO ME TOO...MAKE THE ADOPTEE WHO SPEAKS OUT AGAINST MAKING ONES CHILD FEEL REJECTED THROUGH ADOPTION AND ALL THE LIES, CORRUPTION AND DISHONESTY ON THE PART OF ADOPTION AGENCIES LOOK CRAZY BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS SPOKEN ABOUT THEM. YES, KICK THE ADOPTEE'S ASS AROUND LIKE A SOCCER BALL...TTHAT IS THE ADOPTION INDUSTRY'S FAVORITE GAME ANYWAY, AND IT IS ONE THEY HAVE PLAYED AT MY EXPENSE MY WHOLE LIFE. SPOOKIE WAS PROBABLY DROOLING...........
**********AS I SAID BEFORE IN MY SIDEBAR, STAY AWAY FROM HER, AS SHE WILL SET YOU UP TOO AND TRY TO HURT YOUR GOOD NAME ALL OVER CYBERSPACE. SHE GETS OFF ON THAT.
SHE DID IT TO AMY JUST BECAUSE AMY STOOD UP FOR ME. AND TO OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO GO AGAINST ME THE WAY SHE WANTED THEM TOO.
THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG WITH SOMEONE TO TRYS TO GET EVERYONE IN THE WORLD TO HATE SOMEONE THEY DON'T LIKE. AND THAT IS WHAT SPOOKIE HAS TRIED TO DO TO ME.

Other Bloggers should be aware that the Adoptee Kristina (myspace) is also involved with and helping spookie and Adopted Jane and Adoptee John J. Greene have had something to do with her attacking all of us as well. So be careful who you trust. So do two maniacs I put restraining orders on a few years ago, a drunk in this town, and a loser I didn't want to date who needs serious therapy. spookie continues to lie about me on forums and 50 other places, even though she was told by the police not to say anything else about me again. The police here don't think I have mental problems either, and nothing was ever said to me even suggestingt that. Or about me abusing a toddler online, infringement of copyright laws, etc, etc, etc.

Improper Adoptee, you are out of your mind crazy. I don't even know Adopted Jane. Why are you attacking her? Why don't you leave her alone? I don't know John either, so why are you now obsessed with him and lying about him? You need some serious therapy and medication. You have never had a LIFE because you've wasted it dwelling on ADOPTION. Kristina from Myspace has NEVER "helped" me with anything. You're lying. You mention Amy dozens of times. I checked and I can't see Amy approving of your blog. I'm sorry, but is Amy aware?! I wish you'd stop this, but since you won't, you'll just have to get arrested. Lastly, PLEASE list the "50 other places" you claim I post, because everyone knows YOU CAN'T. Until you can post proof, the world knows I'm the truthful one and YOU'RE THE LIAR.


Sorry, but you are just a mentally ill lying woman who has no life and no job, no family and no friends, and this is how you survive... you thrive on bullying and stalking strangers. How sad.


By the way, Ms. CRAZY, you missed some very important blog entries here in JUNE. I suggest you read EVERYTHING from here back to as far as you can.

0 Comments and Feedback: