CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 5, 2010

FROM THE VOMITING FINGERS OF… THE IMPROPER ADOPTEE

Lies! Comes read some LIES! The following content is crap written by The Improper Adoptee.

From the vomiting fingers of…

THE IMPROPER ADOPTEE

.............................I TELL IT LIKE IT IS............................

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 17, 2010


I'm Leaving Blogger......

SECOND RECENT UPDATE:WELL IT IS JUNE 19TH AND I HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED BY THE POLICE FOR CALLING SPOOKIE/SPOOKIECATS/MITTENS THE CAT A HACKER WHICH SHE IS. GEE, I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE FEBRUARY 28TH WHEN THE COMPULSIVE LIAR STARTED TO ANNOUNCE ALL OVER THE INTERNET THAT THEY WERE COMING HERE.




______________________________________END IA LIBEL_________________________________________


This is hilarious because I never said I would contact the police for this moron calling me a hacker. That is just asinine and too stupid to even comprehend! I said I'd call because she resumed harassing me and posting libel. I just didn't bother to call them because I'd rather she dig herself a deep, lovely grave — and that she is exactly what she is doing! 

Please, Marilyn McAbnormal, keep up the aggravated assault via the internet and keep up the libel and harassment. Your day is going to come. It'll be a big, awesome surprise. I can't wait. Everyone who has visited your "blog of bullshit" in the last few days has been sent by me, and all of them have been baffled; they wonder why you are still even walking the streets. Everyone can't understand why someone so mentally deranged and sick is not on medication, and is spending their life abusing strangers. Yes, scum of the bottom of a pond you are, and all the world thinks so.

Oh, your layouts you keep trying? FAIL. No matter what you do, you suck at the internet. You can't do anything right, including being a child to parents. HA! How do YOU like it, bitch? You get you what you dish out, does it feel nice inside? Suffer alone in hell forever, you creepy, stalking, deviant pervert. 


STOP harassing me, you sick, psychopathic, perverted creep. Find some other stranger to stalk, you loser.

0 Comments and Feedback: