CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 12, 2010

STOP MENTIONING AMY.

This is ALL OVER YOUR BLOG:



SO HENCE HER HYSTERICAL RANTINGS ABOUT ME AND AMY BURT ALL OVER THE INTERNET, CONTINUING TO CALL US NAMES THAT ARE A FORM OF CYBERBULLYING. 

SHE DID IT TO AMY JUST BECAUSE AMY STOOD UP FOR ME. AND TO OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO GO AGAINST ME THE WAY SHE WANTED THEM TOO.

THE CYBERBULLYING SHE HAS UNLEASHED ON ME AND AMY IS CRIMINAL, BECAUSE SPOOKIE IS ANTI-SOCIAL AND ACTS LIKE A PSYCHOPATH. THIS IS HER. HER PROFILE PICTURE. 
kookie+loser+spookie.jpg

IF YOU EVER SEE HER OFFLINE. RUN  SHE VERY WELL COULD STALK PEOPLE OFF LINE AND I HAVE A SICK FEELING SHE HAS PEOPLE WATCHING ME. 
spookie tries to push people to the limit, and get everyone she can against her intended victim/victims, as she has to Amy, me, and the rest of us.
SPOOKIE ALSO MADE AMY AFRAID FOR HER LIFE AS WELL. SHE WAS SCARED SPOOKIE OR SOMEONE ELSE FOR HER WAS GOING TO COME TO HER HOUSE AND CAUSE HER HARM. 
Amy also left Blogger because of this tyrants behavior last year.
Due to spookie I am literally ill. Because she is poison. She is like cyanide. She is also a "MONSTER", as another blogger, a Real Mother called her in an Email to me . She has been a poison to Amy Burt as well, and as you can see below and within this link, where she is as usual, completely and totally out of control. After being seriously spammed, stalked and flammed by spookie and sent a massive amount of psychotic and unbelievably sinister comments since August of 2008, as I was (and I still have 85 in my inbox which is only a quarter of what she sent me, as I deleted many because they were too evil to even have in my computer) for months, she finally went to Blogger to beg for help. spookie then followed her there (as Veraciousness Inc.) and began to abuse her some more, along with cyberabusing/cyberbullying Gershom, Joy, ULB and lying like hell about all of us on this forum.
Feel free to enter spookie's IP in the legal and well used IP tracking website (that Amy, who has given me permission to reprint the nasty conversation she had to endure with spookie and provide the link that takes you to google help where this went down and who got spookie's IP totally legally on her statcounter and who had the legal right to publish it on the help forum) and see what comes up.....very interesting when you look at locations and NetNames in the results.....I'll leave it to the reader to figure that one out.....(spoiler: think bad Adoption Record bill..

spookie loves to try to come across as pure as Mother Teresa when in fact she is just truly a very mean person with a much too big mouth. Don't let her hurt you the way she has me and my friend Amy..... 
IF YOU WERE REFERRED TO THIS BLOG, DUE TO THE BEYOND BRUTAL CYBERBULLY/CYBERSTALKER NAMED SPOOKIE (MYSPACE WEST HEMPSTEAD AND LONG BEACH NY AKA: MITTENS THE CAT) PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT AMY BURT AND I HAVE BEEN VICTIMS OF HER HORRIFIC CYBERABUSE/CYBERTERRORIZING, FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS.


I TOLD AMY BURT WHAT WAS GOING ON AND SHE OFFERED ME HER BACK, BECAUSE I NEEDED SOME SUPPORT AS SPOOKIE WAS FREAKING ME OUT AND MAKING ME FEEL LITERALLY ILL. SPOOKIE THEN BEGAN TO SERIOUSLY CYBERABUSE AMY TOO.

SPOOKIE THEN PUT UP A BLOG ABOUT MYSELF AND AMY BURT TO TRASH US, WHILE MAKING 2 OTHER ONES. SHE ALSO MADE A MYSPACE GROUP TO CYBERBULLY ME BUT AMY BURT CONTACTED MYSPACE AND THEY TOOK IT DOWN.

BECAUSE WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO AMY BURT AND I SHE WILL DO TO YOU. SHE THROUGHLY ENJOYS PICKING ON PEOPLE, TRYING TO RUIN SOMEONE'S LIFE AND SHE IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR TO BOOT. AND OBVIOUSLY ALL LINKS THAT CALL AMY BURT AND I DELUSIONAL, PSYCHOPATHS, UNSTABLE, DERANGED, SCHIZOPHRENIC, JEALOUS, ETC, ETC, ETC ARE PART OF THE BULLYING SHE HAS INFLICTED ON US AND NONE OF THESE TERMS APPLY US AT ALL.

spookie myspace West Hempstead and Long Beach NY threatens Amy Burt


I suggest you think about removing my photo because it's copyrighted, and I seriously suggest you STOP mentioning Amy. Does Amy give you permission to keep up this nonsense? Does Amy give you the thumbs up about the LIES you post? Amy knows I nevr visited her new blog until recently, and I only loaded the page once. STOP POSTING ABOUT AMY. YOU ARE NOT AMY AND I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEAK FOR HER.

DO YOU?


I haven't had anything to do with Amy for years. You should mind your own business.


Posting about Amy in regards to me is POSTING LIBEL.


STOP LYING.

0 Comments and Feedback: