CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Marilyn McAboy, the Woman in Her Own Self Prison.

The ramblings of a mentally disturbed woman.


Here's a copy of her blog. The woman is a mentally ill loner who never even visits mine, so she has no idea what I say, or that I've tried many times to communicate with her. Amy Burt did email her, but "The Improper Adoptee" decided to ignore Amy and Amy's requests, to hurt Amy and Amy's children and to call Amy names.

The Improper Adoptee, as it currently is. Abnormal as ever, chock full of sickness and disturbing content. Libel galore and out to defame and harm, nothing more. And no, she is NOT leaving Blogger. She's full of crap.


I'm Leaving Blogger......

****SECOND RECENT UPDATE****
(ALL UPDATE REMARKS ARE IN RESPONSE TO SPOOKIE'S CONTINIOUS CYBERBULLYING AND LIBELOUS POSTS ABOUT ME THAT SHE REFUSES TO STOP WRITING).

WELL IT IS Halloween 2010 AND I HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED BY THE POLICE FOR CALLING VICKI, I MEAN SPOOKIE/ SPOOKIECATS/MITTENS THE CAT A HACKER WHICH SHE IS. GEE, I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE FEBRUARY 28TH WHEN THE COMPULSIVE LIAR STARTED TO ANNOUNCE ALL OVER THE INTERNET THAT THEY WERE COMING HERE AND I WAS GOING TO JAIL!!! (THE LOSER STILL HAS THIS UP ON HER CARE2 SITE!! CAN ANYONE SAY SOUR GRAPES..) (& NOW SHE HAS POOR AMY CONNED THAT SOMEONE NAMED VICKI IS AFTER HER TOO. THIS PERSON CONTACTED HER HUSBAND AND OTHER BLOGGERS, BUT I THINK WE ALL KNOW THIS IS JUST ANOTHER ONE OF SPOOKIE'S SCAMS AND SO IS SPOOKIE PRETENDING TO BE AMY'S "FRIEND". LEFTIST PIGS LIKE SPOOKIE ARE BEYOND IMMATURE....) 


GOLLY, I WAS SO SCARED....LOL. LITTLE MISS KOOKIE SPOOKIE (AND SINCE SHE CALLS ME "THE BASTARD" IN A RECENT POST, WHICH IS A BIGOTED REMARK AND SHOULD BE ILLEGAL, KOOKIE IS VERY FITTING, ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE STARTED CALLING AMY AND I "KOOKS" FIRST) JUST HAD TO HAVE A BIG, FAT TEMPER TANTRUM BECAUSE SHE CAN'T CONTROL THE POLICE. POOR BABY....

SO SHE CONTINUES TO LIE ABOUT ME ADMITTING TO WRITING A BLOG THAT SAYS SHE IS INTO DIGUSTING BEASTALITY. A SUBJECT THE POLICE DIDN'T EVEN DISCUSS WITH ME WHEN I SPOKE TO THEM IN APRIL 2009 (WHEN I WAS TOLD SPOOKIE WOULD BE TOLD TO TAKE DOWN HER POSTS AND STOP WRITING NEW POSTS ABOUT ME) ABOUT A BLOG I SAID TO THEM I NEVER WROTE AND NEVER ADMITTED TO THEM THAT I WROTE LIKE SHE IS SAYING I DID (AND IF I DID ADMIT I WROTE THAT BLOG, WOULD I SIT HERE AND LIE ABOUT THAT NOW? DUH. OF COURSE NOT). SHE ALSO CONTINUES TO LIE ABOUT THE POLICE COMING TO MY HOUSE TWICE WHICH THEY DID NOT AND MY SAYING I STARTED THE CYBERBULLYING WHICH I DID NOT DO EITHER. I TOLD THE POLICE I DID NOT WRITE THAT BLOG AND THEY LEFT IT AT THAT AND SHE JUST CANNOT STAND THAT. OR THAT I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO ACCUSE HER OF HACKING ME IF I WANT TOO. SO HENCE HER CURRENT HYSTERICAL RANTINGS ABOUT ME AND AMY BURT ALL OVER THE INTERNET, CONTINUING TO CALL US NAMES THAT ARE TOTALLY A FORM OF CYBERBULLYING.
IF SPOOKIE CAN NOT GET WHAT SHE WANTS, THEN SHE JUST STARTS LYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE SHE GOT WHAT SHE WANTED. WHAT A THREE YEAR OLD.....

**********SPOOKIE ALSO PURPOSELY NEVER TALKS ABOUT THE MYSPACE GROUP SHE PUT UP TO CYBERBULLY ME TWO YEARS AGO THAT MYSPACE TOOK DOWN BECAUSE IT WAS ABUSIVE.

***********SHE NEVER TALKS ABOUT HOW AFTER SHE SENT ME THAT RUDE EMAIL ON MYSPACE I NEVER TALKED TO HER (FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS) UNTIL SHE STARTED CYBERBULLYING ME ON AN ANIMAL RIGHTS FORUM BY MAKING FUN OF MY TRADER JOE'S POST, INDICATING THAT I WAS STUPID, MOCKING HOW I WRITE AND LAUGHING AT ME. SHE NEVER ACKNOWLEDGES THE FACT THAT AFTER SHE WAS REALLY MEAN TO ME ABOUT INFORMING PEOPLE THAT SO- DELICIOUS WAS NOW BEING MARKETED UNDER THE TRADER JOES LABEL, I WASN'T EVEN RUDE BACK TO HER. OR THAT AFTER I REPLIED TO HER, SHE STARTED RIPPING ME APART, AND CYBER BEATING THE HELL OUT OF ME.

********** SHE NEVER SAID SHE WAS SORRY FOR PICKING ON ME IN THE FIRST PLACE BY MAKING FUN OF MY POST ON TRADER JOE'S EITHER.......WHICH SHE SHOULD HAVE.

SPOOKIE ALSO LIES ABOUT WHAT I SAID AS STEPFORD CHILD. AND I DID NOT SAY MOST OF WHAT SHE HIGHLIGHTS ON HER BLOG. SHE IS A GRAPHIC ARTIST AND CREATED SOME OF THESE IMAGES HERSELF WHILE OTHERS MADE FAKE MYSPACE STEPFORD CHILD ACCOUNTS PRETENDING THEY WERE ME AND THEN THEY DELETED THE ACCOUNTS CONSTANTLY. I WAS ALSO PHISHED A FEW TIMES TOO. AND MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT WAS HACKED. JOHN GREENE IS ALSO A VERY BULLYISH TYPE OF PERSON AS ALL OF THEM ON THAT FORUM WERE, AND ALL OF THEM STARTED RIPPING ME APART BECAUSE I CRITICIZED A POEM WRITTEN SOLELY TO PROMOTE THE CORRUPT SYSTEM CALLED OPEN ADOPTION. I WAS TOLD FROM SOMEONE TOO WHO MET JOHN GREENE AT THE PROTEST LAST YEAR HE HAD A VERY AGGRESSIVE PERSONALITY, HE WAS A MAJOR TURN OFF AND THIS PERSON FELT AFRAID OF HIM AND DID NOT LIKE HIM. OTHERS FELT THAT WAY AS WELL. AND MOST ADOPTEES CAN'T STAND JOHN GREENE EITHER BECAUSE HE PLAYED A PART IN DRAFTING A DIRTY OPEN RECORDS BILL IN RHODE ISLAND. HE IS KNOWN AS A BENEDICT BASTARD....SO WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT ANYONE. I STILL HAVE THE EMAIL FROM THE PERSON WHO TOLD ME THEY WERE NOT IMPRESSED WITH GREENE AT THE PROTEST TOO. DITTO FOR ADOPTED JANE. I'VE ALSO HEARD AN EARFULL ABOUT HER ...AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT CERTAIN SEARCH ANGEL'S ON MYSPACE ARE CONNECTED TO ADOPTION AGENCIES AND MANY PEOPLE TOLD ME AS WELL THAT MOST OF THE NATURAL MOTHERS WHO SAY THEY GAVE UP THEIR KIDS IN OPEN ADOPTION AND ARE ALL HAPPY ABOUT IT, LIKE THE ONES WHO ATTACKED ME ARE FROM THE NCFA AND ARE INVOLVED IN THE ADOPTION INDUSTRY, SO I WILL CONSIDER THE SOURCE..ESPECIALLY SINCE SPOOKIE SAID HERSELF SHE WAS SENT BY PEOPLE EQUATED WITH THE ADOPTION INDUSTRY... IT AMAZES ME THAT SPOOKIE CAN ACTUALLY THINK THE WAY SHE ACTS IS PERFECTLY FINE....WHAT A HYPOCRITE! I MEAN REALLY, WHAT KIND OF EXAMPLE DOES SHE SET? AN EYE FOR AN EYE LEAVES THE WHOLE WORLD BLIND....TOO BAD SHE IS TOO UNINTELLIGENT TO UNDERSTAND THAT....AND GEE IT MUST OF TAKEN HER A LONG TIME TO WRITE ALL THOSE POSTS, RESPONSIBLE MOTHERS OF 3 YEAR OLDS DON'T SPEND THAT MUCH TIME ON THE INTERNET. AND SPOOKIE SPENDS MORE TIME ONLINE THAN DOING ANYTHING ELSE AS ONE CAN TELL FROM ALL SHE HAS OUT THERE. IT IS SAD SHE LOVES HER COMPUTER AND CUTTING ME DOWN MORE THAN SHE LOVES BEING WITH HER SON AND DOING ALL THE WORK THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO TAKE CARE OF A CHILD......TIME AND WORK THAT IF DONE RIGHT LEAVES NO TIME FOR BEING ON THE INTERNET AS MUCH AS SHE IS........AND HOW DOES SHE KNOW HOW MANY ALTERATIONS I HAVE MADE TO MY NEW BLOG LAYOUT? BECAUSE SHE IS ON MY BLOG 24/7 AND SHE NEVER EVER LEAVES!!! SHE HAS IT UP ALL DAY LONG! ALL NIGHT LONG TOO! AND I KNOW THAT BECAUSE MY STAT COUNTER TELLS ME SO. ISN'T THAT STALKING BEHAVIOR? DAMN STRAIGHT......

**********SO WHAT IS THE EXPLANATION FOR HER CYBERBULLYING BEHAVIOR THAT SHE SPEWED ON ME ON THAT ANIMAL RIGHTS FORUM? SHE WAS WRONG TO TREAT ME THAT WAY AND SHE HAS YET TO ADMIT THAT.

**********ALL I DID WAS FIGHT BACK . AND SHE CALLS THAT STALKING AND CYBERBULLYING. PFFT.

**********ISN'T SHE THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK. SHE STARTED THIS WHOLE WAR.

**********AND SHE ALSO PICKED ON OTHER PEOPLE LIKE CASSI, JOY, GERSHOM, AMY, ULB, AND MANY MORE WHILE SHE WAS CYBERKILLING ME. YET I HAVE NEVER PICKED ON ANY OF HER "FRIENDS" AND NO ONE ELSE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT ME BUT HER.

**********WHY? BECAUSE I WAS SET UP......SHE HAS DONE ALL OF THIS ON PURPOSE. BECAUSE I QUOTED CHRIST IN MY MYSPACE AND SHE HAS SAID SHE "HATES ALL THIS CHRISTIAN CRAP".

**********AND BECAUSE IMMORAL AND DANGEROUS PEOPLE WHO I HAVE GOTTEN IN TROUBLE AND CRITICIZED IN THE PAST ONLINE AND OFF WANT REVENGE ON ME BECAUSE THEY ARE IMMATURE, SELFISH, GREEDY, VIOLENT, MENTALLY DISTURBED AND CONSCIENCELESS SPOILED BRATS. AND THEY TOLD HER TO DO THIS TO ME......
AND BECAUSE OF ADOPTION TROLLS ON THE INTERNET.....
I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF SOME LOON IN AN ADOPTION AGENCY PAID HER TO DO THIS TO ME TOO...MAKE THE ADOPTEE WHO SPEAKS OUT AGAINST MAKING ONES CHILD FEEL REJECTED THROUGH ADOPTION AND ALL THE LIES, CORRUPTION AND DISHONESTY ON THE PART OF ADOPTION AGENCIES LOOK CRAZY BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS SPOKEN ABOUT THEM. YES, KICK THE ADOPTEE'S ASS AROUND LIKE A SOCCER BALL...TTHAT IS THE ADOPTION INDUSTRY'S FAVORITE GAME ANYWAY, AND IT IS ONE THEY HAVE PLAYED AT MY EXPENSE MY WHOLE LIFE. SPOOKIE WAS PROBABLY DROOLING...........

**********AS I SAID BEFORE IN MY SIDEBAR, STAY AWAY FROM HER, AS SHE WILL SET YOU UP TOO AND TRY TO HURT YOUR GOOD NAME ALL OVER CYBERSPACE. SHE GETS OFF ON THAT.
SHE DID IT TO AMY JUST BECAUSE AMY STOOD UP FOR ME. AND TO OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO GO AGAINST ME THE WAY SHE WANTED THEM TOO.
THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG WITH SOMEONE TO TRYS TO GET EVERYONE IN THE WORLD TO HATE SOMEONE THEY DON'T LIKE. AND THAT IS WHAT SPOOKIE HAS TRIED TO DO TO ME.
IT IS OBVIOUS THE WAY SHE ACTS, THAT SPOOKIE HAS A PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM AND HAS THE ABNORMAL NEED TO BE OVER EVERY ONE'S HEAD ALL THE TIME. AND SHE LIES TO TRY TO DO THIS TOO. LITTLE MISS BOSS EVERY ONE AROUND. LITTLE MISS I TELL EVERYONE WHAT TO DO. LITTLE MISS ABUSIVE, RAMPAGING TYRANT...... SOMEONE NEEDS AN ANAL MANAGEMENT COURSE.....BECAUSE CONTROL FREAKS LIKE HER ARE MENTALLY ILL AND ARE THE ONE OF THE LOWEST LIFEFORMS ON EARTH. THEY ARE ALSO THE MOST IMMATURE PEOPLE ON EARTH TOO AND NO ONE LIKE CAN STAND THEM EITHER. IT'S VERY SAD SHE DOESN'T SEE THAT.
AND REALLY.......A MORE VICIOUS, FOUL, HATEFUL, SPOILED, ANGRY, SELF-ABSORBED, ATTENTION HOGGING, LOUD, CHILDISH PERSON YOU WILL NEVER FIND...(AND WHO PURPOSELY IGNORES THE FACT TOO, THAT I SPOKE TO THE POLICE ABOUT HER CYBERBULLYING ME, AND I HAD CALLED THEM AND WAS TOLD THAT PUTTING PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME ON THE INTERNET WAS "IMMORAL"). YUP. THAT'S SPOOKIE....THE JOKER AND PENGUIN FROM BATMAN..WITH FANGS. THAT IS HOW SHE HAS MADE ME AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE FEEL, BECAUSE THIS IS HOW SHE ACTS. AND THIS IS WHAT SHE IS LIKE.

AN "UN-MEDICATED MAD WOMAN" WHO LIVES TO BARBARICALLY ABUSE PEOPLE. AGAIN, IF SHE EVER BULLIES YOU CALL THE POLICE ON THIS BLOWHARD. THE CYBERBULLYING SHE HAS UNLEASHED ON ME AND AMY IS CRIMINAL, BECAUSE SPOOKIE IS ANTI-SOCIAL AND ACTS LIKE A PSYCHOPATH. THIS IS HER. HER PROFILE PICTURE. 

(The photo she supplied she used without permission. I have a copyright symbol next to it and a warning on all the pages it's on which states it's not to be used without permission. She's a person who thinks she can break laws and do as she wishes with no repercussions.)

My Facebook avatar which supports  multiple animal rights groups that merged into one .

IF YOU EVER SEE HER OFFLINE. RUN SHE VERY WELL COULD STALK PEOPLE OFF LINE AND I HAVE A SICK FEELING SHE HAS PEOPLE WATCHING ME.

I AM HONESTLY AFRAID FOR MY LIFE AND IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME SHE SHOULD BE THE FIRST SUSPECT ALONG WITH ALL THE PEOPLE SHE TALKS TOO.

THE ONLY THING SHE SAYS ON HER BLOG ABOUT ME THAT IS TRUE IS THAT I AM OUT OF WORK RIGHT NOW. BECAUSE THERE IS NO WORK IN THIS AREA. IT IS VERY HARD TO FIND WORK HERE AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. THIS IS NOT A YEAR ROUND COMMUNITY. AND THAT IS PARTLY WHY I AM MOVING. (AND I DON'T MOOCH OFF OF SOCIETY EITHER. SHE KNOWS WHERE SHE CAN GO FOR SAYING THAT. SPOOKIE IS ABOUT AS SENSITIVE AND KIND AS GEORGIA TANN...)
I ALSO DO HAVE AN INTERNET PACKAGE WITH VERIZON. HER KNOWING THAT IS PROOF SHE HACKED ME.
BUT HOW WOULD SHE KNOW I AM UNEMPLOYED AT THE MOMENT?
WE LIVE IN DIFFERENT STATES.
AND I NEVER SAID THAT ONLINE. HMMMM...............
SPOOKIE ALSO MADE AMY AFRAID FOR HER LIFE AS WELL. SHE WAS SCARED SPOOKIE OR SOMEONE ELSE FOR HER WAS GOING TO COME TO HER HOUSE AND CAUSE HER HARM.
AND ONE HAS TO WONDER HOW STABLE A 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN IS WHO HAS PURPLE HAIR AND WHO AT ONE POINT HAD NAILS 7 INCHES LONG, SO ABNORMALLY LONG, THEY TWISTED. SPOOKIE IS VERY WEIRD AND VERY EVIL AND PRIDES HER SELF ON BEING A TOUGH LONG GUYLANDER (THINK AMY FISHER) PUNK ROCKER, HELL'S ANGEL BIKER TYPE, LEATHER JACKETS AND ALL. NOT VERY COMFORTING AND NOT VERY PLEASANT.
SPOOKIE JUST LIVES TO GET IN ONE'S FACE. DON'T LET HER GET INTO YOURS. NOW ON TO BETTER THINGS...I AM BEYOND SICK OF TALKING ABOUT THIS PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND CYBERPLAYGROUND BULLY AS I AM FEELING ILL AGAIN, BECAUSE AS I SAID BEFORE, SPOOKIE IS TOXIC AND HAS DESTROYED MY HEALTH.
PLEASE CONTINUE READING THE REST OF MY UPDATES POSTED JUNE 19TH AND BLOGPOST BELOW THAT WAS POSTED ON MARCH 17TH.
I DO NEED TO SAY THIS HOWEVER: FOR ANYONE WHO DOUBTS SPOOKIE MADE THE TROLLCAT PICTURE THAT HEADS THIS POST TO THREATEN ME HERE IS A SCREENSHOT FROM HER BLOG THAT SHE WROTE: (I REALIZE THE PRINT IS VERY SMALL AND I APOLOGIZE TO THE READER, IT CAN BE SEEN MORE EASILY IF IT IS PRINTED OUT AND WHAT SPOOKIE SAYS IS QUOTED UNDER THE IMAGE. THIS IS ALSO ONE OF THE SHOTS I HAVE BURNED TO A CD). 






About This Blog:

(FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPULSIVE LIAR AND MENTALLY ILL CYBERBULLY SPOOKIE OR SPOOKIECATS, PLEASE SEE ANNOUNCEMENTS & DISCLAIMERS BELOW AND READ MY POST "I'M LEAVING BLOGGER" (March 2010) (FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE CORRUPT ADOPTION INDUSTRY PLEASE CHECK OUT MY ENTIRE SIDEBAR! & FOR OTHER VERY PERTINENT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR WORLD, WITH NEWLY ADDED WEBSITES, DON'T FORGET TO LOOK AT MY SPECIAL LINKS I LOVE SECTION!) 









Photobucket

ANNOUNCEMENTS & DISCLAIMERS

IF YOU WERE REFERRED TO THIS BLOG, DUE TO THE BEYOND BRUTAL CYBERBULLY/CYBERSTALKER (& HATEFUL SOCIOPATH, PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC) NAMED SPOOKIE OR SPOOKIECATS (MYSPACE WEST HEMPSTEAD AND LONG BEACH NY AKA: MITTENS THE CAT) PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT AMY BURT AND I HAVE BEEN VICTIMS OF HER HORRIFIC CYBERABUSE/CYBERTERRORIZING, FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS. (THE ABOVE PICTURE IS BEING USED BY SPOOKIE TO THREATEN MY LIFE AND INTIMIDATE ME. SHE SAYS QUITE CLEARLY ON A TROLL CATS FORUM SHE USED THIS IMAGE IN A BLOG POST ABOUT ME AND I HAVE THAT THREAD BURNED ON A CD). ALL OF THIS STARTED WHEN I JOINED MYSPACE. I MADE A DUAL PROFILE THAT SPOKE OUT AGAINST COMPANIES THAT TORTURE ANIMALS AND THE CLOSED ADOPTION INDUSTRY. BOTH ABUSIVE INDUSTRIES. I WANTED TO EDUCATE ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS ABOUT HOW ADOPTEES ARE DENIED OUR ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATES AND ADOPTION ACTIVISTS ABOUT HOW INNOCENT ANIMALS ARE TREATED CRUELLY FOR PROFIT. SINCE THERE IS A SIMILARITY. AS BOTH ADOPTEES AND ANIMALS ARE TREATED BADLY BECAUSE BOTH ARE SEEN AS COMMODITIES. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD WAY TO TRY TEACH PEOPLE ABOUT TWO PROBLEMS IN THIS COUNTRY AT ONCE. I WENT ONTO ANIMAL RIGHT FORUMS TO TRY TO LEARN MORE WAYS TO HELP ANIMALS. AND UNFORTUNATELY, I MET SPOOKIE ON ONE OF THEM. SHE INITIATED CONTACT WITH ME. I HAD NEVER SPOKEN TO HER BEFORE. SHE SENT ME AN EMAIL TO MY MYSPACE TELLING ME SHE DID NOT LIKE MY DUAL PROFILE (CONCERNING THE ADOPTION INDUSTRY) AND I SHOULD CHANGE IT. I FELT INSULTED AND HURT BUT REPLIED TO HER POLITELY. 
(She might as well post "I am The Improper Adoptee. I am Marilyn. I am very ill and I need help.")

HAHAHA!!! "Leftist Pig?" What part of her ass did she pull that out of? And she actually thinks that ULB, Gershom, Joy, etc. are still her friends? Is she oblivious? No one wants anything to do with her!

Notice that she still keeps all her rants up, demanding answers, or asking why she never got explanations, when I responded to all of this lunacy months ago. Everything she marked with her asterick madness (******************) was answered in 10 responses in a blog a while ago. She lists 10 lies, 10 comments of libel and defamatory crap, and I replied to her with 10 honest and factual answers. She made sure to skip it, to never read it and to pretend it doesn't even exist.

She's a sick woman, dangerous to herself and harmful to those online who are sensitive, because she attacks like a brutal beast. She probably hurt Vickie and is why Vickie is after the wrong people.

Marilyn has been hostile, volatile, off-the-wall crazy for years. Just remember, NOTHING SHE SAYS IS TRUE.

0 Comments and Feedback: