CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Every Little Thing She Does is MANIC… The Improper Adoptee Returns with a Psychotic Rage.

And WHY with a psychotic rage? You'd need to know the mind of a woman who should be on anti-psychotic medications, but isn't. A woman that police said has harassed and had rage-filled outbursts with people in her own town locally. She's manic.

Manic rants from the psycho who has stalked and harassed me since 2008. 

"Every little thing she does is MANIC." Sorry, pun intended. The song is by The POLICE after all :D

[The Improper Adoptee] New comment on I'm Leaving Blogger.......
Inbox
x

The Improper Adoptee 
3:33 PM (8 hours ago)
to me
The Improper Adoptee has left a new comment on the post "I'm Leaving Blogger......":

Thank you Anon :) 


Post a comment. 

Unsubscribe to comments on this post. 

Posted by The Improper Adoptee to The Improper Adoptee at Sun Apr 28, 03:33:00 pm 2013
The Improper Adoptee 
3:38 PM (8 hours ago)
to me
The Improper Adoptee has left a new comment on the post "I'm Leaving Blogger......":
And to spookie and your new comment to me. Go eat your own shit and choke on it you ugly satanic, loser, freak.
Grin.
(And P.S. Any more comments you send will be automatically deleted WITHOUT ever being read. Go find another victim you immature attention whore). 


Post a comment. 

Unsubscribe to comments on this post.


Posted by The Improper Adoptee to The Improper Adoptee at Sun Apr 28, 03:38:00 pm 2013
The Improper Adoptee 
3:41 PM (8 hours ago)
to me
The Improper Adoptee has left a new comment on the post "I'm Leaving Blogger......":
And to spookie concerning your new comment to me. Go eat your own shit and choke on it you ugly satanic, loser, freak.
Grin.
(And P.S. Any more comments you send will be automatically deleted WITHOUT ever being read. Go find another victim you immature attention whore, Interesting how you know someone sent me a recent comment to this post. YOU are the stalker as you are on MY blog yet I have not gone on your piece of trash for over a year. Oh what a web we weave..)
Not be gone unintelligent twit.... 


Post a comment. 

Unsubscribe to comments on this post.


Posted by The Improper Adoptee to The Improper Adoptee at Sun Apr 28, 03:41:00 pm 2013
The Improper Adoptee 
3:48 PM (7 hours ago)
to me
The Improper Adoptee has left a new comment on the post "I'm Leaving Blogger......":
And one last thing. Telling me everyone hates me and I have no friends just proves what an abuser you are (and again how terribly immature). In part, because I DON'T blog to be popular, or to be in a clique or to make friends with strangers. I blog to give support to what ever hurting Adoptee happens upon my blog to let them know they are not alone and to encourage single Mothers that they can raise their own child. Ah, helping people, something you know NOTHING about...and don't WANT to. 

Post a comment. 

Unsubscribe to comments on this post.


Posted by The Improper Adoptee to The Improper Adoptee at Sun Apr 28, 03:48:00 pm 2013
The Improper Adoptee 
3:50 PM (7 hours ago)
to me
The Improper Adoptee has left a new comment on the post "I'm Leaving Blogger......":
And to spookie concerning your new comment to me. Go eat your own shit and choke on it you ugly satanic, loser, freak.
Grin.
(And P.S. Any more comments you send will be automatically deleted WITHOUT ever being read. Go find another victim you immature attention whore, Interesting how you know someone sent me a recent comment to this post. YOU are the stalker as you are on MY blog yet I have not gone on your piece of trash for over a year. Oh what a web we weave..)
Now be gone unintelligent twit....



Post a comment. 

Unsubscribe to comments on this post.


Posted by The Improper Adoptee to The Improper Adoptee at Sun Apr 28, 03:50:00 pm 2013
The Improper Adoptee 
3:56 PM (7 hours ago)
to me
The Improper Adoptee has left a new comment on the post "I'm Leaving Blogger......":
And one last thing. Telling me everyone hates me and I have no friends just proves what an abuser you are (and again how terribly immature). In part, because I DON'T blog to be popular, or to be in a clique or to make friends with strangers. I blog to give support to what ever hurting Adoptee happens upon my blog to let them know they are not alone and to encourage single Mothers that they can raise their own child. Ah, helping people, something you know NOTHING about...and don't WANT to.
I also ended my friendship with Amy and you damn well know it you compulsive liar, as I told her I would call her after I got my phone number changed and never did. So I don't really care about what you said about that either. I can be friends with who ever I want or not be, it will always bother me how you treated her however because you are A MANIAC and I will dish it out to you as bad as you dish it out to me SO DON'T EVER FORGET IT BITCH. 

Post a comment. 

Unsubscribe to comments on this post.


Posted by The Improper Adoptee to The Improper Adoptee at Sun Apr 28, 03:56:00 pm 2013
The Improper Adoptee 
4:07 PM (7 hours ago)
to me
The Improper Adoptee has left a new comment on the post "I'm Leaving Blogger......": 
Actually there is one other thing you should know. You have threatened my life AND you have made me feel suicidal, especially when this began, and in the three years following, so you know if I ever did take my life because of you a lawyer WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE CHARGED WITH MURDER AND YOU WILL GO TO JAIL, NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHO THINK YOU ARE....
THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN CARE OF.





Post a comment. 

Unsubscribe to comments on this post.


Posted by The Improper Adoptee to The Improper Adoptee at Sun Apr 28, 04:07:00 pm 2013
The Improper Adoptee 
6:44 PM (4 hours ago)
to me
The Improper Adoptee has left a new comment on the post "I'm Leaving Blogger......":
I also got your picture off of your Twitter account, YOUR VERY PUBLIC TWEETER ACCOUNT, and is NOT copywritten. If you do not want people to be warned about you and know who you are then don't abuse innocent people on the internet and brag about being a "bitch".
It's as simple as that.... 


Post a comment. 

Unsubscribe to comments on this post.


Posted by The Improper Adoptee to The Improper Adoptee at Sun Apr 28, 06:44:00 pm 2013
The Improper Adoptee 
10:43 PM (59 minutes ago)
to me
The Improper Adoptee has left a new comment on the post "I'm Leaving Blogger......":
Stay off of my blog spookie. Stop cyberbullying me because I got a supportive comment from someone.

Page Views:
6 (1 this visit)
Entry Page Time:
Apr 28 2013 07:35:58 PM
Browser:
Safari 5.1
OS:
MacOSX
Resolution:
1920x1200

United States Flag

Total Visits:
3
Location:
Valley Stream, New York, United States
Referring URL:
(No referring link)
Visit Page:

abolishadoption.blogspot.com/2010/03/im-leaving-blogger.html 

Post a comment. 

Unsubscribe to comments on this post.


Posted by The Improper Adoptee to The Improper Adoptee at Sun Apr 28, 10:43:00 pm 2013
The Improper Adoptee 
10:52 PM (51 minutes ago)
to me
The Improper Adoptee has left a new comment on the post "I'm Leaving Blogger......":
And yes everyone that lovely anonymous comment (7:53 pm) was from spookie. 

Post a comment. 

Unsubscribe to comments on this post.


Posted by The Improper Adoptee to The Improper Adoptee at Sun Apr 28, 10:52:00 pm 2013
The Improper Adoptee 
10:54 PM (48 minutes ago)
to me
The Improper Adoptee has left a new comment on the post "I'm Leaving Blogger......":
Oh and btw way spookie that pic has been up since Nov. and you have been on my blog since then. So why the spaz now? Because someone sent me a comment that cut you down and took my side. It's nice to see how much you have grown up in the last year and a half...... 

Post a comment. 

Unsubscribe to comments on this post.


Posted by The Improper Adoptee to The Improper Adoptee at Sun Apr 28, 10:54:00 pm 2013
The Improper Adoptee 
11:02 PM (41 minutes ago)
to me
The Improper Adoptee has left a new comment on the post "I'm Leaving Blogger......":
I didn't threaten to kill myself. I said that is how you make me feel yet you send me horrid comments after I state that so what does that make you? I think everyone knows. And yes, I have saved the comments you sent me for proof. 

Post a comment. 

Unsubscribe to comments on this post.


Posted by The Improper Adoptee to The Improper Adoptee at Sun Apr 28, 11:02:00 pm 2013
The Improper Adoptee 
11:19 PM (23 minutes ago)
to me
The Improper Adoptee has left a new comment on the post "I'm Leaving Blogger......":
And I only said if I did kill myself to see what you would do. And it worked. You kept cyberbulying me! So I just proved you want me to kill myself which I am not going to ever do. Gotcha....
So enough of this trash. You came on my blog in Nov and that is how I was lead to that pic. YOU were on my blog when I was never on yours. Again for over a year. Yes, that makes me SUCH a stalker. I never saw anything on Twitter that said you can't copy someone's picture. People take pics from this blog all the time and I never say boo.
And you have done this before over a year ago and I didn't violate any copyright laws because despite all the threats to file reports and call the police you made nothing ever happened because no pics you have are copy written and you know it. You just want to bully me and try to scare me but that isn't going to happen. So enough of this babyish crap.
I'm done talking to you again and your verbal violence. 


Post a comment. 

Unsubscribe to comments on this post.


Posted by The Improper Adoptee to The Improper Adoptee at Sun Apr 28, 11:19:00 pm 2013



Marilyn McAboy
53 years old
West Hartford,CT








Why the rewrite, McNutball?
Your ORIGINAL was so YOU. Look back at all the emails with your ORIGINAL WORDS and then look at your comments you retyped and posted. Sorry, but you sort of screwed yourself. You look like an ass. Forget something?
This is just one example out of MANY.


The Improper Adoptee has left a new comment on the post "I'm Leaving Blogger......":

And one last thing. Telling me everyone hates me and I have no friends just proves what an abuser you are (and again how terribly immature). In part, because I DON'T blog to be popular, or to be in a clique or to make friends with strangers. I blog to give support to what ever hurting Adoptee happens upon my blog to let them know they are not alone and to encourage single Mothers that they can raise their own child. Ah, helping people, something you know NOTHING about...and don't WANT to.

I also ended my friendship with Amy and you damn well know it you compulsive liar, as I told her I would call her after I got my phone number changed and never did. So I don't really care about what you said about that either. I can be friends with who ever I want or not be, it will always bother me how you treated her however because you are A MANIAC and I will dish it out to you as bad as you dish it out to me SO DON'T EVER FORGET IT BITCH. 

Post a comment. 

Unsubscribe to comments on this post.

Here, Marilyn. I've done you the favor of posting your original comments.

That should debunk your babble in a heartbeat.





The Improper Adoptee was afraid to post my comments since they outed her for the non-victim she really is, and pointed out every mistake she has made in her stalking and harassment of me. 
"Kat," you are well aware I don't lie when I tell you I'm alerting the police. They already went to you twice before. They will come again if you keep this up. You're so close to it. I went back to your moronic blog after you hid it, so I could make a PDF to email to your local police. I wouldn't want my local police to be the only police precinct with a copy of your libelous, psychotic harassment. BTW, nice try with your edits and deletions, but your posts were all still sent right to me, including timestamps that show just how full of rage you were: posting mere minutes apart, even one minute to the next, shows what state of mind you were in. INSANE.


"Gotcha?" "Set up?" Are you serious? You actually believe you set me up? Hysterical! You are so deluded, you can't even see the facts in front of your haggard face. You incriminated yourself and you don't even see it in your own rants. You are so manic and out of control that you have no idea at all how many times you admit to stalking me and to doing other nefarious acts online, in your own posts? Keep it coming, crazy lady. It's all going right into my Gmail account, you dumb ass. Same way I was notified of activity on the blog entry, dumb ass LOSER. Trust me, McWackadoo you are NOT being stalked by anyone. I want NO part of you. I wish you were GONE. I can't seem to GET RID OF YOU even when you know I've contacted the police, who are gathering files and evidence and will eventually come for you. You are an IDIOT. Like I said, keep incriminating yourself. You're too dumb to realize you left a trail of lies that screams "I, Improper Adoptee, am a psychotic stalker and WANT the police to come arrest me and/or take me to a psych ER!"



My Twitter is NOT on the blogs about your stalking and harassment. My Twitter info is only on my blog for Sea Shepherd, animal rights, veganism, recipes, direct action, animal advocacy and other non-YOU related entries. You've been on my blog numerous times. I keep records, but actual REAL records, unlike your pretend fairy tales. I've been ignoring you for a long time, even though you have went against everything the police officers told you when they went to your home and warned you about your online behavior—TWICE. You ignored the instructions laid out to you by the police of Orleans, Massachusetts. The officers said you cried and broke down, admitted to everything you've done to me, and then promised them you would STOP STALKING ME and NEVER POST ABOUT ME AGAIN. You sat there crying. They told you they'd take away your laptop. Yes, they said you had a notebook, not a desktop. And you were crying hysterical. The police didn't lie. YOU LIE.

But oh Dear God, you are one *ON FIRE* and one JEALOUS HAG! I never had anyone so jealous of me as you are! And now thousands of people know YOU ARE INSANE, thanks to YOU. It's all over Twitter! Yes, thanks to YOU, people know you're a stalking, obsessed lunatic who wants to kill herself. 

I notice your brain is so fried, you can't THINK for yourself. I call you an attention whore and you just post the same thing back! Oh wait, then you delete your comments to change what you said to look pitiful. What's wrong, are you unable to think for yourself? Too manic at the moment? Insane? Crazy? You do this ALL THE TIME, you parasite! You can't THINK FOR YOURSELF AT ALL! You're an EMPTY SHELL, a robotic machine of HATE, you're NOTHING. Whatever, you old bacon-faced bitch, we all know the FACTS about YOU. You're a LONELY OLD HAG who has NO LIFE, NO FRIENDS and NOTHING TO LIVE FOR. Go cry in your disgusting animal fat-filled food. You're pissed because I was moderator of the largest anti-cruelty group on a now dead website from many years ago. Big deal. None of us care anymore except YOU. You are still living in 2008, life to you is Myspace. How pathetic and sad for you. You were a known lunatic, everyone was making fun of you and calling you a nutcase, and you only had only one person stand up for you in my group—ME. You were posting about human adoption on PET ADOPTION threads or on topics about animal cruelty and wondered why people were bullying you...I tried to help you, and you WENT PSYCHO! Everyone knows the truth, so you can tell any pipe dream you like! You were pissed I called you out on your horrible, shitty grammar and poor spelling while you kept posting about issues not related to animals at all, after you started posting threats towards me and stalking me online, writing blogs about me—YES, SICKO, YOU were blogging ABOUT ME all the time, and I had no idea until someone who hates you in the adoption circles told me. Even on the adoption groups, you were called out for being a stalking, crazy bitch and you were deleted from Myspace for your behavior. You're a sick, fucked up nasty old bitch who wants so badly to be like me, but has no idea how to, because you're so bitter, cold and DEAD inside. You post rants and the grammar is horrid! You're MANIC. What a fucking LOSER you are, so JEALOUS of me, so green with envy that YOU HAVE SPENT YEARS STALKING ME, a WOMAN! The Jew-hating racist bigot who calls herself "Kat" stalks A WOMAN to make herself feel alive. Yes, that is you.

Myspace is DEAD, crazylady! You can follow in its path for all I care! You live in the past, dwelling on Myspace to this day. How SICK IN THE HEAD! You are just a worthless POS, who *hides* behind a shitty PC with no security installed. Pathetic. You're a key figure on a cyberpath website! YOU are pointed out as DANGEROUS! When they broke it all down, they concluded that you had no proof, nothing to provide to create any credibility to your accusations, and I had all the proof in the world plus more. I provide detailed accounts of your abuse from the day you began. I have screenshots and emails, all documented on the blog. You have nothing, because there is nothing. I asked you dozens upon dozens of times to stop what you were doing, to cease your harassment and stalking, and you laughed. You refused. You ignored the direct warnings from your local police. You have proven yourself to be a liar, a fraud and not a victim, but a victimizer. Your IP used to post "abolishadoption.blogspot.com" is the very same IP that was used to publish the disgusting and illegal blog in which you posted about bestiality, your hatred for Jews and your sickness for posting others' children and mocking them. You posted all of your deviant thoughts and creepy stories under the guise of being two men, yet the IP that posted EVERYTHING, right down to "Kikehole!" and lengthy ramblings about sex with animals was YOUR IP. That's FACT, and Boston PD has it on record. Calling me a "kikehole" was a hate crime. The police didn't throw away the records of your abusive rampage, McPsycho. It's all still on file, on the record and at a few different police departments.

By the way, ol' crazy lady, I've an article for you to read, fresh off a security website. 
Make sure to read the paragraph "To publish a photo" because that is where you are sorely mistaken. Here are the key points, schmuck.

To publish a photo
  • Remember that taking a photo and publishing it is two different things. You do not necessary have the right to publish even if it’s OK to take the photo.
  • Publishing a shot that presents a recognizable person in a defamatory situation, state or context is most likely illegal.
  • You do by default not have any rights to publish others’ photos (exceptions exist, see for example fair use in US).
"So I just proved you want me to kill myself which I am not going to ever do. Gotcha...."
No, actually you proved you're an idiot, and a loose cannon. And seriously insane. And the part where you think "It's a trap!" would be pretty funny if it wasn't so pathetic and sad of you.

"spookie claims she is an ex-marine. What? I find that hard to believe after all the times she has bragged she was a heavy partier and a punk rocker."
Seriously now. How much LSD have you dropped to come up with your deluded crap?
It's obvious you're a mental case, because the only other reason for the ridiculous libel you post would be that you're on some serious drugs. Clarification for an IDIOT named Marilyn McAboy: I was trained by my Sensei, you dolt. The comment you read was about my teacher, you moron. Sensei is Japanese. Try using a dictionary before you just rattle off lies. As for your comment about me supposedly claiming to be a heavy partier and "punk rocker," that is HILARIOUS. Never was said, and you are well aware of that, but HAHAHA! Thanks for the laugh! Punk rocker? Oh, you are a riot. Partier? You got that from my comments about being the only one to not try drugs? Wait, no, you got that from my post about me being the goody-two-shoes in high school? Ah, yes. You got that from your insane, delusional mind. But really, some of your libel is funny. Sadly, most of it is creepy and so stalkerish I'm afraid I had to tell the police that I'm afraid for myself and my family, because you seem to be very unstable and so manic, you might be capable of doing something dangerous. And yes, we all know that's true—you're dangerous to yourself and to others, and I need to protect myself from you, because you're on the verge of snapping, and that might mean you will come for me. The FBI should keep an eye on you as well, since you've made threats toward so many other people you don't even know.

Go to hell in your self-made handbag, no one will miss you. NO ONE WILL MISS YOU. NO ONE. Not one person will care. 

Seriously. No one. JUST GO TO HELL ALREADY.
NO ONE WILL MISS YOU OR CARE.