CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Message for Cyberpath Marilyn McAboy.



Dear Stalker, Cyberbully and Sexual Deviant Ms. Marilyn McAboy,

When you return from Vero Beach, FL, I suggest you seriously consider my request that you cease and desist all forms of harassment towards me. I have grown tired of having to deal with your abuse, and I have asked you enough times to stop your lies, defamation and abuse of me and my family online, yet you seem to pretend it's a game, and it's not. I don't know how your father (or do you still call him your A father” instead? Poor guy; in over 80 years did you ever just call him daddy?”) feels about your behavior, but if he still has his full mental, reasoning faculties, I'm sure he is mortified by your sick behavior and wishes that by now, by your age, you'd have grown up and gotten past your horrid ways. Has Thomas ever said anything to you about your anti-social behavior or your severely negative attitude towards almost everything in life? If not, I'm sure it's because he's afraid to speak his mind to you. You'd probably beat him senseless.

If you choose to continue to stalk me, to harass me and to bully me I can assure you that you will regret it. You won't just regret it for a moment, an hour or even a day. You'll regret it for the rest of your pathetic life.

Don't worry, Improper Asshole. This has nothing to do with you being adopted. I know you want so badly for it to be about that, so you can continue to harass me and have an excuse for your sick psychosis, but no: I've never called you a bastard or called anyone a bastard, and no, I've never had a problem with adopted people or with adoptee rights. You do, though. You're a very sick woman, and you need help.

Continue your unwanted attention towards me, your obsessing over me, your unrelenting vicimization of me and I will begin to repost from the very beginning each and every entry, as if this was a novel of the evolution of your cyberbullying/cyberstalking: from just a crazy, ranting troll-like pain in the ass to a complete full-on cyberpath with sociopathic/psychopath tendencies.

No Regards,

Your Victim



You mention my blog for animal rights as weird and strange” and then claim you're all over it,” as in you are blogged about everywhere. You're not on it since many years ago, you idiot. What a complete liar you are, and you don't even care that anyone can just go look at my blog and see that you're not mentioned for many years. You look like a moron when you lie like that. You don't even realize that fact.


Yes. So strange.” Strange because you had NO IDEA who Sea Shepherd even was, and probably still don't? I laughed when I saw you mocking my Sea Shepherd hat I wear. You think you're so with it, so hip and such an animal rights advocate, but you're a half-assed vegetarian at the very least. You won't even do the right thing by the animals you claim you are a voice for, because you munch on them as you type your name into petition fields and scribble your little prose about how cruel animals are treated, you sit there eating animal product or using things produced with the flesh of animals while you  go from each petition site signing your fake name and multi-P.O. boxes, pretending you care. Anyone with half a clue about animal rights knows who and what Sea Shepherd is and you haven't a clue. Spare us your hypocrisy.

Another thing you have all wrong, simply because you are a fucking idiot. My nickname online is not spookiecats. It's spookie. JUST SPOOKIE. spookiecats” is ONLY used when the other is already in use, already taken. There are a few other animal rights activists who go by the same name as I do. Sometimes spookie” is already taken and not available.” Get the fuck over it and stop obsessing about what nickname I use online. Everyone, including the police, knows that you know my full name. You didn't already forget that you asked for me by name when you called up John in New York City, thinking you could get me fired? Oh, you want to pretend you forgot all about that? Well, no one forgot, and in fact, your message is still on record. Yes, you were completely recorded and it's there for whenever you really go and step out of line. Use of a telephone for harassment is a serious crime. Look it up. It's a scary one. You broke a naughty one when you picked up that phone and tried to harass my co-workers and superiors with your nonsense. Too bad you didn't realize I not only went to school with John, high school and college, but it gets better...we also worked together at one of the largest advertising agencies IN THE WORLD! Globally! For YEARS! He would simply call me right after you left your psychotic messages.

Lastly, I find it hilarious that you consistently claim you never read anything I post anywhere. If that was actually true, you'd not use my exact words in your asinine blog dating back to 2010. You keep claiming you didn't read anything, yet you have culled and taken key phrases from my old blogs, messages and/or comments—asking you to leave me alone, telling you that you're a deluded unmedicated  madwoman, explaining to you that you have concocted lies and now believe them, or pretend to, and you are clinging to this because you are a control freak.

You read my blog entry in which I let you know that The Wizard of Oz is copyrighted. Everyone knows about you and copyright—like oil and water, correct? Well, cupcake, I saw my Statcounter (I know how much you LOVE Statcounter) and I saw you checking out the blog entry that mentions the strict copyrights on the version on The Wizard of Oz you were using all over your lunatic blog. In a flash, your blog was shut down! I cracked up! Every single image disappeared, like...a giant tornado whooshed them off your nauseating blog. Too bad your blog really isn't about adoption rights at all. Adoptee issues is the smokescreen on your blog, isn't it, Improper Adoptee? Of course it is. Your blog is really about me. You're obsessed with me and you have been since the day you decided to make me your number one victim back in 2008. You were cyberbullying quite a handful back then, but when you found me, a compassionate person who reached out to you to help you with the mass attacks in my animal rights group, you took advantage. You'd found your perfect victim, huh? The others weren't good enough because they were also adoptees, and that would not reflect well on you. You chose me because I wasn't adopted and you could concoct insane, deluded stories about me to try to discredit me and harass me. I just had no idea you would continue to do it for THIS FUCKING LONG.

Visitor Analysis & System Spec
Search Referral:
Host Name:
c-71-232-189-84.hsd1.ma.comcast.net
Browser:
Firefox 3.6
IP Address:
71.232.189.84 — Marilyn McAboy
Operating System:
WinXP
Location:
Harwich, Massachusetts, United States
Resolution:
1024x768
Returning Visits:
0
Javascript:
Enabled
Visit Length:
5 mins 41 secs
ISP:
Comcast Cable

Navigation Path

Date
Time
WebPage
5.23.
02:11:36 PM
5.23.
02:12:08 PM
5.23.
02:12:44 PM
5.23.
02:13:33 PM
5.23.
02:14:58 PM
5.23.
02:17:17 PM

Visitor Analysis & System Spec
Referring URL:
(No referring link)
Host Name:
50-88-216-108.res.bhn.net
Browser:
Chrome 27.0
IP Address:
50.88.216.108 —Marilyn McAboy @ AP's Home
Operating System:
Win7
Location:
Satellite Beach, Florida, United States
Resolution:
1366x768
Returning Visits:
0
Javascript:
Enabled
Visit Length:
5 mins 16 secs
ISP:
Bright House Networks
Date
Time
WebPage
(No referring link)
6.4.
10:54:08 PM
(No referring link)
6.4.
10:59:24 PM

Visitor Analysis & System Spec
Referring URL:
Host Name:
50-88-216-108.res.bhn.net
Browser:
Chrome 27.0
IP Address:
50.88.216.108 —Marilyn McAboy @ AP's Home
Operating System:
Win7
Location:
Satellite Beach, Florida, United States
Resolution:
1366x768
Returning Visits:
0
Javascript:
Enabled
Visit Length:
13 hours 9 mins 16 secs
ISP:
Bright House Networks

Navigation Path

Date
Time
WebPage
6.4.
10:16:12 PM
6.4.
10:27:13 PM
6.4.
10:30:23 PM
6.4.
10:36:07 PM
6.4.
10:36:52 PM
6.5.
11:25:28 AM


You claim a lot of bullshit. Why in all these years have you never once produced any proof?

Here, Marilyn. Everyone knows you posted the XXX bestiality blog that also exploited my son when he was just a toddler. You remember, don't you? You posted three photos of him that you stole from flickr—ignoring the very clear and obvious notice directed to you that all images were copyrighted and you of all people were not to use them. Here, let me refresh your memory with some common language you liked to use on your sexually deviant and perverse blog and your own comments you just recently posted a couple of times to your psychotic cyberpath blog.






You really like to say, “Eat shit and choke on it” to people you don't even know. I've found you spew this in variations for years, all from your moniker The Improper Adoptee” AND from your old Myspace profile(s), StepFordChild and Stepford Child. You can't deny it. We all know you sat at your table and thought up the disgusting prose you posted public: the sex with animals, the child exploitation, the anti-semitic hate, the gay bashing and the mockery of cancer. What a sad, pathetic excuse for a human being you are.




What's with the new, rewritten tall-tale of what really transpired back in 2008, Marilyn? Do you ever take meds, or are you always just rolling with the crazy? I'm going to start with the last part I outlined in red, the insane new accusation that you claim your adoptive parents somehow made contact with me and sent me (of all the people in the entire world) to attack” you. Now that is really reaching far, don't you think? Obviously you don't think at all, but seriously now Marilyn McAboy, you've already spent years telling a completely different story! You've already made up two different defamatory stories about why you claim you are a poor old victim. You can't start rewriting your story so many years later, not after you've already claimed over and over again that this was about Myspace and adoption, then that this was about my adopted friend and her being happily adopted, which is still true to this very day. Now, in mid-2013, you want to blame your adoptive parents? I thought you liked your father...oops, I mean your ADOPTIVE father. (I still feel bad for him; he adopted this little baby girl and he probably dreamt of the day she would call him Daddy, and you and your hate and spite refuse to, and you call him anything but Father or Dad, though he raised you and he did what a father is supposed to do, right? He deserves the title, not to be called adoptive father.” But you are a nasty woman, so he probably realizes who it's coming from and also why.)

And then there's SUICIDAL. You've brought that up many a time lately and over the years. Are you crying out for help, then backing off because you don't want the police to be the ones to come pick you up? If so, stop posting about your suicidal feelings and stop blaming me. You've been suicidal long before 2008, and I know so from people you used to talk to. Your attempts to scare me” with ludicrous charges of murder if and when you finally kill yourself are not getting the reaction you want or expect. Sorry.

6 years you say! You did manage to finish high school, yes? College...was that ever in the picture for you? I did 4 years solid, then a few more years because I double majored at a private college in Manhattan. Before even starting college, I'd already aced the English Regents and gotten very high scores on the English portions of the SAT's. My mathematical skills weren't as high as my other scores, but my father helped me with math when I needed it, being he was so proficient and math was his life. Let me help you here with your problem with counting years. 2008 to 2013 is not 6 years. You began a blog about me in 2008. I caught onto your stalking and bullying of me via your blog in late 2008. It was May 2013 when you made this comment, so that isn't 6 years, kook. It's just turned 5 years if you look at it from the time you began going ballistic on me. You need to get your facts straight. I think you need to break out your supposed CD's and look at the supposed shit you claim to have on them. I doubt they have anything on them, but let's play along, okay? We all know I have EVERYTHING, so if you need a document, please, just ask, okay sweetie?

...to court, all I will have to do is pay a fine, big deal. Hey, sounds like you do this often!

IN A WAY THAT WAS CRUEL... Oh, such drama from an attention whoring crazy lady. Improper Adoptee, Marilyn McAboy, Kat McAboy...you know that if you go back to the beginning, my message to you is available for everyone to see and there is no cruel sentence in it, but neutrality and if anything, a tone of helpfulness. I was moderator of a huge group and I was trying to help you. You were and still are a paranoid delusional, and I didn't know that when I messaged you about your crazy public display of insanity in the group. I tried to help you and to protect you from the attacks of the others, and you knew that, but you didn't want to accept it. You knew, and I could tell. You were being bashed left and right, and I stepped in to stop it. I also had to explain to you where you were out of line, and you admitted that you had not even really read the full topic and all of the postings by the person you were sticking up for, so you had no idea it was a hoax and you'd been duped. You were attacked by the group members because you kept standing up for a phony user, a troll, and not reading the posts from the users telling you that it was a hoax and a set up. I told you privately and you admitted to not reading it all, and then you thanked me. Now you try to claim you thought I was shady. Bullshit, lady. you're just looking for excuses to continue to cyberbully and stalk me. Go fuck yourself. 

I will continue to post everything that proves you're a fucking nut job who has methodically stalked and harassed me for years for no reason at all expect for the fact that YOU ARE CRAZY and SADISTIC.

You can STOP or you CAN FACE FEAR.

Don't think police aren't watching you. Don't think for one moment that all of this is me wasting my time, because you've wasted enough of my time and I refuse to allow you to interfere with my life and my family any longer. You are done with.

I will keep posting images of proof here—right HERE—should you not stop your freakish, creepy obsession of stalking me and my life. You claim you NEVER log onto my blogs—not any of them—EVER. I know that's a lie and so do you.







Visitor Analysis & System Spec
Referring URL:
(No referring link)
Host Name:
50-88-216-108.res.bhn.net
Browser:
Chrome 27.0
IP Address:
50.88.216.108 —Marilyn McAboy @ AP's Home
Operating System:
Win7
Location:
Satellite Beach, Florida, United States
Resolution:
1366x768
Returning Visits:
0
Javascript:
Enabled
Visit Length:
5 mins 16 secs
ISP:
Bright House Networks

Navigation Path

Date
Time
WebPage
(No referring link)
6.4.
10:54:08 PM
(No referring link)
6.4.
10:59:24 PM






I know why you log onto my blogs from three various IP's.
Your home. Your two P.O. Boxes.
Public record.

So PLEASE, stop stalking and harassing me.



I will remove everything GLADLY if you would just stop stalking and abusing me with your libel and defamatory shit.


0 Comments and Feedback: